What's new

3 (Pakistani) soldiers martyred and 7 (Indian) soldiers killed in LOC firing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cx8U0QYWIAAsiXK.jpg

Yes, same from Indian Army and it's not good for us atleast.
Well that's the difference between you and us . We love to give sacrifices for our motherland. And you love to live. As I said many times if my country required even my life anytime I am ready to give it whole heartily.

In latest firing by Indian army At Kotli sector : 3 civilians injured

It was broken soon Musharraf out of his President chair. whatever you call that man but his time was most Peaceful time in LOC history in India-Pakistan history
india just admitted their soldiers death. breaking news.

Give me one Indian news source or independent source about those 7?
your minister just accepted on tv. i saw it. by the way it's the world of signal intelligence and we are very powerful in that field thanks to taliban.

You love to give sacrifice.. Farce.

Then why you surrendered in 1971,why did not you choose to die in battlefield instead?

They were 1000 miles away from Pakistan

and Pakistan couldn't supply them, what would be the point of letting them fight when they ran our of ammo and supplies in a hostile environment

the best thing was done.

if India's glory moment is taking on a nation 7 times smaller 1000 miles away from its home unable to supply its soldiers, it explains why hindus have had 1000 years if humiliation

They were 1000 miles away from Pakistan

and Pakistan couldn't supply them, what would be the point of letting them fight when they ran our of ammo and supplies in a hostile environment

the best thing was done.

if India's glory moment is taking on a nation 7 times smaller 1000 miles away from its home unable to supply its soldiers, it explains why hindus have had 1000 years if humiliation
at soldier ratio of 1:30. pakistani soldiers fighted more better than anyone. even their generals admitted.

your minister just accepted on tv. i saw it. by the way it's the world of signal intelligence and we are very powerful in that field thanks to taliban.[/QUOTE
H

your minister just accepted on tv. i saw it. by the way it's the world of signal intelligence and we are very powerful in that field thanks to taliban.
Indians ? accepted casualties ? source sir ?

If We are to accept ISPR claims on Indian casualties, then you also have to accept Indian claims to Pakistani casualties...what say ?

"Eighteen soldiers, including five from the Border Security Force, have died in firing from Pakistan while India says it has killed at least 29 Pakistani troops in retaliation."
but you don't deny them too. what should we consider your silence?

even if cease fire happens or the whole world is moved i expect more beheadings from the unit whose captain is killed or atleast retaliation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom