What's new

Featured 3 Pakistan Army soldiers martyred in a terrorist attack in Gichk, Panjgur, Balochistan.

it is not just engaing military in balochistan majority area is governed through sardars .. and these sardars make money through dealing with govts that money never reached to poor people resulting unrest... there is no such thing called police in most of areas... balochistan has a huge area pakistan must improve its intelegence network in the area .. it should engage armed drones .. should take out the leadership and if required should hot pursuit them ... cut finencial supply lines .. india has lost may be 20 solders in ladakh but we are lossing many jawan every other day its time to take thing seriously

We need to analyse every engagement and learn from it

Is there was any instance when Military acted upon PDF opinions?
From now on I have decided I have cried and shouted enough. I have made enough case for getting rid for death trap called Hilux and getting MRAP for but nobody wants to listen or pay attention.

May ALLAH bless our martyrs sorry but I and Pakistan and sorry to say your very own Military Leadership has failed you.

Imma just say, US military convoys used to get amused all the times. End of the fight. Little to no casualties on Troops and militants dead.

so It’s doable.
But they were able to fight and defend their positions.

Because,
Better trained and equipped.
Up Armoured MRAPS
CAS arrives on station without any delay.

How difficult is to put 100 armed vehicles on road within a year??

Fc probably won't need more than 200

I guess the answer exists within UAVs and armored vehicles instead of Gunships. Light-Heavy, both have limitations of their own.
My point exactly, Mi-35 has not just been bought for one specific role or zone only.

My heart goes out to the families of the fallen brothers. I wish i could comfort them in this troubled time.

We continue to be reactive in our approach instead of moving to predictive and proactive phase. Once in a while we go beyond our borders and nab these terrorists and their planners and most of the time we are fighting the defensive war in Baluchistan. Kalboshan should have been an eye opener for our planners that problem at hand cannot be tackled inside the Baluchistan but beyond our boundaries. We cannot play this game of attrition forever. I really hope our planners come out of their comfort zone and go after these planners beyond our borders.

Pakistan Paindabad !

FB_IMG_1594822778159.jpg

9 of attackers from yesterday found and neutralized

Back
Top Bottom