What's new

Featured 3 Pakistan Army soldiers martyred in a terrorist attack in Gichk, Panjgur, Balochistan.

I will not use him as evidence as there are many like him and he holds no govt position. Though he interviewed Harbyar Marri and Altaf hussain.. and some other interviewed mama Qadir
The main issues are BLA people get treated in India. Also Brhamdagh got Indian citizenship... and many more tangible things...

My friend! everything counts as an evidence including how frustrate he was that spilled the beans. What you added and there are more evidences. That Aslam Achoo rat was treated in a good Indian Hospital. So the list goes on & on while my reference was for the interest of people having short time memory loss.

Imma just say, US military convoys used to get amused all the times. End of the fight. Little to no casualties on Troops and militants dead.

so It’s doable.

Radio silence so far after the initial reports. This is not good.
@Signalian
can we see radio signals like this.. it is clumsy and time consuming... though i know we have other means to locate radio signal source.

Last edited:
Honestly I am unable to understand that why Baluchistan is not seeing a massive operation like we did in FATA ? what are we waiting for ? Another APS like massacre ?

Honestly I am unable to understand that why Baluchistan is not seeing a massive operation like we did in FATA ? what are we waiting for ? Another APS like massacre ?
Maybe army is waiting for the fencing to be completed or something else

I am going to name and shame all the members of PDF who supported Bajwa extension

Wait for it

Also we deserved it after we allowed Afghan exports to India through our land. This is what cowards get. This is what cowards deserve.

Our military leadership has decided to sleep through this. Militant attacks have become a routine and the silence has become standard policy.
Sir please don't use euphemisms like silence it's criminal negligence and even this is not strong enough word to describe what military leadership is doing. From not getting MRAP for soldiers who fight insurgent dominated or affected areas to not hitting even those exact buildings and houses where they are 200 % sure that BLA and BRA leaders are living with cruise or air strikes to not making India pay.

On local level they think taking out morons like Hammad Siddiqui and Uzair Baloch would resolve insurgency and gang wars without taking out those morons who gave birth to these monsters and they are PPP leadership including Asif Ali Zardari in fact Zardari is the main criminal and on MQM side their entire leadership and the head of snake Altaf.

We are taking too many fuckin casualties and not replying back. India has not been given a befitting response. That is where the problem lies. We are not increasing the cost for them.
Gen Bajwa is a disgrace. He needs to resign and pass on command to someone more capable and competent.

Imran Bajwa duo working well i guess

Applauds

I am going to name and shame all the members of PDF who supported Bajwa extension

Wait for it

Also we deserved it after we allowed Afghan exports to India through our land. This is what cowards get. This is what cowards deserve.

bribery-corruption.jpg

Government of Balochistan has failed the covid and the WoT test.

It came about due to horse trading of warlords disguised as politicians.

Bro Afghanistan ki exports k liye 12 faujion ki qurbani koi barhi baat nahi

Hum nai theka bhi to uthaya hai Afghanistan ko palnai ka

bhai bhai ke naam pe foot soldiers mar rahe hai, aur DHA mai new new Ghar ban rahe hai !!! Honestly I am starting to feel embarrassed over the fact that I also supported Bajwa ..

Back
Top Bottom