3 LeT terrorist arrested in Dhaka

leonblack08

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Breaking news
3 Pak militants held in Dhaka

Star Online Report
Three Pakistani militants, who were plotting to attack US embassy and Indian High Commission in Dhaka, were arrested in the capital early Friday.

Detective Branch of Police, which arrested the militants in the capital, identified them as members of militant outfit Lashkar-e-Taiyeba (LeT).

One of the arrestees is a student of Islamic Institute of Technology (IIT) in Gazipur, who was maintaining regular contact with his bosses in Pakistan regarding the attack on the US embassy, official sources said.

The arrests were made following information provided by LeT leaders who were arrested in Chittagong on November 5 in connection with a plot to attack the US embassy.

3 Pak militants held in Dhaka

Last edited:
That was quick...
LET in IIT.. thats strange.

I am surprised too.IIT is a good university,but didn't expect this kind of infiltration.

Is it proven that these people are involved in the scheme????? Until then all speculation has to wait.

I am surprised too.IIT is a good university,but didn't expect this kind of infiltration.
These Taliban type of terrorists may be spread all over the country. Only a few arrested here and there are tips in the iceberg. Under a certain situation, some otherwise normal people are encouraged to become members of a terrorist organization.

I think, unless and until govt of India change its policy towards its neighbouring countries, fanatics will keep on enlisting their names in the terror organizations. India should not do something that the Muslims feel threatened of. Indian policy itself breeds terrorism in Pakistan, Bangladesh as well as in India itself to change the situation.

India needs to resolve the Kashmir issue and many pending issues with Bangladesh that include maritime territorial issues. Terrorist organizations meticulously make use of these issues to recruit members, who are then brainwashed in the name of religion to do heinous things that also include taking one's own life. So, I think the ball is in the Indian court.

Last edited:
i thank bangladesh for their deed.......coz everytime an LeT man arrested/killed my country will not lose another innocent life......

I think, unless and until govt of India change its policy towards its neighbouring countries, fanatics will keep on enlisting their names in the terror organizations. India should not do something that the Muslims feel threatened by. Indian policy itself breeds terrorism in Pakistan, Bangladesh as well as in India itself to change the situation.
Didnt really expect kiddish analysis by you. This self denial has plagued pakistan and is being propagated by your kind now. Neither you or your post merits a detailed explanation of world's third largest Muslim population. What you do with YOUR citizen's is YOUR propagative. Believe what you may.

India needs to resolve the Kashmir issue and many pending issues with Bangladesh that include maritime territorial issues. Terrorist organizations meticulously make use of these issues to recruit members, who are then brainwashed in the name of religion to do heinous things that also include taking one's own life. So, I think the ball is in the Indian court.
Enough threads exist on "Pak War on Terror" to debunk this line of thought. Its, Lame, to say "we have problem with our citizens but ball is in Indian Court".

Stumper Bangladesh was like your backyard since your terrorism in 71, now tell me why Bangladeshis have started a different view about India now???

Indeed there are solid reasons for that.

I think, unless and until govt of India change its policy towards its neighbouring countries, fanatics will keep on enlisting their names in the terror organizations. India should not do something that the Muslims feel threatened by. Indian policy itself breeds terrorism in Pakistan, Bangladesh as well as in India itself to change the situation.

India needs to resolve the Kashmir issue and many pending issues with Bangladesh that include maritime territorial issues.

This is true that Indian policies are inducing to be extremist in some cases. A Muslim can fight on behalf of other Muslim to get their right as LeT is doing for the Kashmiries.

But as far I know LeT is working for only Kashmiries. So my questions are, then, what the hell they are doing in Bangladesh? Why they want to unstable BD? Why they want to attack in USA or Indian offices in BD? If they have problem with India then they only can blast in India not in BD.

Anyway, well done BD police. As we all are against extremist like taliban or AL-Q.

Why they want to unstable BD? Why they want to attack in USA or Indian offices in BD?[/B] If they have problem with India then they only can blast in India not in BD.

Perhaps, becasue present Al government leaning too much toward bharat......That can drive a lot people mad as hell , if you get my drift...:angry:

Perhaps, becasue present Al government leaning too much toward bharat......That can drive a lot people mad as hell , if you get my drift...:angry:

Actually the present gov. is standing tall and for Bangladesh.
It is doing things that will bring prosperity and peace in Bangladesh.
Unfortunately some people thinks that being anti India is being Pro Bangladesh .
If U love your country, try to develop it. Be constructive.

Good Luck.:tup:

But as far I know LeT is working for only Kashmiries. So my questions are, then, what the hell they are doing in Bangladesh? Why they want to unstable BD? Why they want to attack in USA or Indian offices in BD? If they have problem with India then they only can blast in India not in BD.

Strangely you pick a valid point. What the heck are LeT doing in BD if they are supposed to fight for state injustice against muslims (as pointed by EastWatch in one thread)?..Aint this guys only supposed to be fighting in Kafir countries like India or say US of A.

Even more strangely you answer your own question

"A Muslim can fight on behalf of other Muslim to get their right as LeT is doing for the Kashmiries."

Boundaries are immaterial for this idiot's. They foresee one law governing this countries. Sharia. And to achieve this, they will fight in any country to establish such. Any country... Any Islamic cause. That my friend is difficult for some member's here to accept.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom