What's new

3 families from south Kashmir reach Kupwara to claim Martyrs’ bodies

Dude how you know about Indian shoes other then polishing only option left is licking ..... I know you man just kidding ....dont mind
Please do it. I want to see the truth. We have been asking you this since balakot. Make sure it is not a bollywood video.

I am a humble tomato farmer never claimed to be anything else but I have common sense which is not that common in India I guess.

There is also one theory going on the internet. That this was an internal fight among Muslim and Hindu paracommandos. The Hindu paracommandos blamed the Muslims for coronavirus and it turned deadly. The Muslims paracommandos killed a man in barracks and escaped to kupwara to defect and Indians Hindus paracommandos went after them and they killed all those Hindu paracommandos. But you know internet people post all sort of things.

Bring proof boys with their faces.

Dude how you know about Indian shoes other then polishing only option left is licking ..... I know you man just kidding ....dont mind
Look at the posted pics standing and dead wearing the same shoes.

Are you dumb ? Your logic being Indian troop killed these innocent Kashmiri in cold blood and then turned the guns on themselves and killed them selves?

No you are dumb who is falling for Bharti occupier terrorists propaganda.

You know me. I don't get angry and don't make mistakes. So don't worry @Crixus speak your heart.

Leather shoes in snow ....no Indian army dont use them ...they use arctic gear just FYI
These are dead bodies of pigs in human form .......
There is also one theory going on the internet. That this was an internal fight among Muslim and Hindu paracommandos. The Hindu paracommandos blamed the Muslims for coronavirus and it turned deadly. The Muslims paracommandos killed a man in barracks and escaped to kupwara to defect and Indians Hindus paracommandos went after them and they killed all those Hindu paracommandos. But you know internet people post all sort of things.

Bring proof boys with their faces.

Look at the posted pics standing and dead wearing the same shoes.

Just one problem. The author is not a journalist on the ground. He has got his news from random sources that he hasn't cross referenced and checked. Also "Kashmir Reader" is based in IOK so is subject to indian propaganda and censoring. Therefore the above source is NOT GENUINE or CREDIBLE.
Ok so you are saying the OP link is Not genuine or Credidible?- Oh well then the whole Post is a fake then - correct- which means the Terrorists were not local as per the OP link- No. Thank you for clarifying.

Ok so you are saying the OP link is Not genuine or Credidible?- Oh well then the whole Post is a fake then - correct- which means the Terrorists were not local as per the OP link- No. Thank you for clarifying.

When and where did the origins of those fighting indian oppression come in to question?

When and where did the origins of those fighting indian oppression come in to question?
Dont know- My guess is Local - but trained by Pakistan is my guess- Post credible links (Acceptable ones) - to disprove me - then we can discuss.

Dont know- My guess is Local - but trained by Pakistan is my guess- Post credible links (Acceptable ones) - to disprove me - then we can discuss.

Opinions don't matter. Neither mine's nor your's. Only facts backed up genuine, reliable, credible and irrefutable evidence.

Leather shoes in snow ....no Indian army dont use them ...they use arctic gear just FYI
These are dead bodies of pigs in human form .......
I said compare the shoes of those who are shown dead and those who are standing next to them. No one wears artic gear in kupwara or Karen I know that artic gear lol. I grow tomatoes there I know.

Opinions don't matter. Neither mine's nor your's. Only facts backed up genuine, reliable, credible and irrefutable evidence.
Correct- Thats why I was asking for credible sources - Once you have them we can reconnect!- Thank you.

How can you say these dead bodies are at location of encounter ???
12000 feets and snow till vestline not sure what PA wears at such hieghts ???
I said compare the shoes of those who are shown dead and those who are standing next to them. No one wears artic gear in kupwara or Karen I know that artic gear lol. I grow tomatoes there I know.

Back
Top Bottom