What's new

3 families from south Kashmir reach Kupwara to claim Martyrs’ bodies

Yawn- Ok-We believe you (Sarcasm).
You have to brush it off but not by choice. It is because you have nothing in defence so all you can do is just that. In the end what matters is that we got your terrorist monkey in a cage, on display for the world to see him and to expose your country for what it really is.

You have to brush it off but not by choice. It is because you have nothing in defence so all you can do is just that. In the end what matters is that we got your terrorist monkey in a cage, on display for the world to see him and to expose your country for what it really is.
Nope as an American (Indian Origin) - We have enough examples to show you with links "Who is the worlds number 1 Terrorist country" Thats a topic for another day- And yes we dont believe your courts - just saw what happened to Daniel Pearls killers- So no you did not expose India in any way- its just exposed to the world how you guys make up stuff- Yawn- Is this enough defence?

Nope as an American (Indian Origin) - We have enough examples to show you with links "Who is the worlds number 1 Terrorist country" Thats a topic for another day- And yes we dont believe your courts - just saw what happened to Daniel Pearls killers- So no you did not expose India in any way- its just exposed to the world how you guys make up stuff- Yawn- Is this enough defence?
Whataboutery and deflection runs deep with Indians, no worries, it is common when you have no defence. The fact of the matter is that you have already failed to convince the world of his innocence when ICJ (not Pakistani court) decided on no relief beyond giving him counselor access, so yawn all you want but your terrorist monkey is still caged for the world to see.

Whataboutery and deflection runs deep with Indians, no worries, it is common when you have no defence. The fact of the matter is that you have already failed to convince the world of his innocence when ICJ (not Pakistani court) decided on no relief beyond giving him counselor access, so yawn all you want but your terrorist monkey is still caged for the world to see.
Yaaawwwn!

What's Daniel Pearl's killer's release got to do with you? Your baba Trump and your chacha Khan are involved in some high level power plays regarding Afghanistan...all well above your pay scale so please stick to library building.

Acha and then after the encounter, they turned the guns on themselves and committed suicide, to the last man ??
Maybe they were court martialed this way, which was acceptable to them too. This way India didn't had to take repurcussions of international community and they got rid of so called those honey trapped guys.

Maybe they were court martialed this way, which was acceptable to them too. This way India didn't had to take repurcussions of international community and they got rid of so called those honey trapped guys.

Did your parents drop you on your head, when you were younger ?

What's Daniel Pearl's killer's release got to do with you? Your baba Trump and your chacha Khan are involved in some high level power plays regarding Afghanistan...all well above your pay scale so please stick to library building.
US Citizen-(Team baba Trump) of Indian Origin- Enough said.

Nope- Its the dream team and a scary one for you- Its close to 20 years and we love it.
Eh? My point is that Pearl's killers walk free. Isn't that a failure of your "dream team"? Or are Americans cool with it?

Also, check the footage from NYC. Your team is really fubar-ing your country.

Eh? My point is that Pearl's killers walk free.
Yes- That was point in the first place- And were comparing the Judicial system of Pakistan to India?- Sheesh- Thanks for agreeing to my earlier point (You do know why Daniel Pearl got into our little chat-Right?)- But again are you sure the killers are walking free?-

Also, check the footage from NYC. Your team is really fubar-ing your country.
Whats happening in NYC?- All I see is global Covid19 Impact? (Like the rest of the civilized world)- I dont see drones or suicide bombing or Sectarian violence- and so on and so forth-

Yes- That was point in the first place- And were comparing the Judicial system of Pakistan to India?- Sheesh- Thanks for agreeing to my earlier point (You do know why Daniel Pearl got into our little chat-Right?)- But again are you sure the killers are walking free?-

Whats happening in NYC?- All I see is global Covid19 Impact? (Like the rest of the civilized world)- I dont see drones or suicide bombing or Sectarian violence- and so on and so forth-

The race and nation that has the highest number of severely malnourished and extreme poor than anywhere else in the world cannot be called a civilised nation or even a part of humanity:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...591/India-accused-of-poverty-smokescreen.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jul/14/poverty-india-africa-oxford

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...-third-of-worlds-poorest-says-World-Bank.html

https://blogs.worldbank.org/opendata/half-world-s-poor-live-just-5-countries

The above proves that indians are an inferior sub-species separate from the rest if humanity.

Back
Top Bottom