What's new

3 families from south Kashmir reach Kupwara to claim Martyrs’ bodies

How can you say these dead bodies are at location of encounter ???
12000 feets and snow till vestline not sure what PA wears at such hieghts ???

When your paracommandos went in they were not wearing artic gear but wearing green camo gear. I know it I have other images. They were not in white snow camo. They were wearing jungle camo. Already post one Pic in other thread the first one were the news about killed 5 paracommandos was posted. Go check it. In keran no one wears artic gear cause keran is high but a jungle as well. With lot of dense vegetation. Artic gear is worn above kargil.

Oh yes you think they will release original pics of para.....
When your paracommandos went in they were not wearing artic gear but wearing green camo gear. I know it I have other images. They were not in white snow camo. They were wearing jungle camo. Already post one Pic in other thread the first one were the news about killed 5 paracommandos was posted. Go check it. In keran no one wears artic gear cause keran is high but a jungle as well. With lot of dense vegetation. Artic gear is worn above kargil.

How else do they receive weapons and training ? They were coming back from Pakistan, when they were picked up by Indian UAV. A Paratrooper squad of 5 soldiers was airlifted to location as the area was inaccessible due to heavy snow fall .

Unfortunately while tracking these militants tracks, the ice sheet the paratroopers were standing up on gave up. 3 paratroopers fell into a nallah, landing few feet from where the militants were hiding. Hand to hand to fighting ensued.

On the seeing their comrades being killed by the militants who were hiding near the nallah, the two remaining paratroopers jumped into the fight in the ensuing fight, all 5 militants were killed.

Two Indian army jawans were the martyred, and rest 3 received grave injuries were airlifted the hospital, did not survive.
What were your soldiers doing when those people were crossing LOC going from IOK to Azad Kashmir. Is that your UAVs only good for tracking incoming people.

Isn't this absurd that those people crossed LOC in very tight security. Why Indian Army didn't stop them from going to Pakistan.

What were your soldiers doing when those people were crossing LOC going from IOK to Azad Kashmir. Is that your UAVs only good for tracking incoming people.

Isn't this absurd that those people crossed LOC in very tight security. Why Indian Army didn't stop them from going to Pakistan.

Lol ..you are the one to talk about lax security ..you have hundreds people crossing into and over from Afghanistan(including militants.) Every single day.. without you even getting to know about it.

Oh yes you think they will release original pics of para.....
I know they were original Pic and those pics were not realesed by them. India never had any terrorist killed in kupwara. The whole photo opps was about face saving. Do you know how many days it took India to just release these images? India did a five day ops and 3 Paracommandos died on first day. The 2 died on second day and 4 more died on last day and yet they faild to kill freedom fighters who are still holding the peak. Even as we speak India is conducting survailence of the area.

Ok keep on believing ....like 9_11 eas carried outby Mossad,Osama bin Laden was not in Abbatabad and no terrorists ever crossed LC
I know they were original Pic and those pics were not realesed by them. India never had any terrorist killed in kupwara. The whole photo opps was about face saving. Do you know how many days it took India to just release these images? India did a five day ops and 3 Paracommandos died on first day. The 2 died on second day and 4 more died on last day and yet they faild to kill freedom fighters who are still holding the peak. Even as we speak India is conducting survailence of the area.

Lol ..you are the one to talk about lax security ..you have hundreds people crossing into and over from Afghanistan(including militants.) Every single day.. without you even getting to know about it.
Please stick to the topic. Where Afghanistan came in this? And we don't boast about security just like you do on LOC.

Ok keep on believing ....like 9_11 eas carried outby Mossad,Osama bin Laden was not in Abbatabad and no terrorists ever crossed LC
Indian paracommandos in snow without artic gear. Sorry to blow your bubble bro. You were just being stubborn.

IMG_20200408_003150.jpg

How you know these are para ???????
How do you know this is not your para.

Bhai meray artic gear is only used by your forces in siachin and above kargil. Ask anyone. Your para at keran don't uses it.

You want to do no no no. I don't have time for it. All of keran is at high altitude. So why are those standing next to bodies not wearing artic gear?

They can be anyone from RR to ITBP ......Para uses Tavor as main weapon if its AK then it should be FAB modified one ....anyways its not me who is proving you are the one who is proving from shoes
How do you know this is not your para.

Bhai meray artic gear is only used by your forces in siachin and above kargil. Ask anyone. Your para at keran don't uses it.

There is also one theory going on the internet. That this was an internal fight among Muslim and Hindu paracommandos. The Hindu paracommandos blamed the Muslims for coronavirus and it turned deadly. The Muslims paracommandos killed a man in barracks and escaped to kupwara to defect and Indians Hindus paracommandos went after them and they killed all those Hindu paracommandos. But you know internet people post all sort of things.

Bring proof boys with their faces.
This new PDF theory was started by @BHarwana right?
Here is one more which shows the boots of Indian army better. The area is still under freedom fighters control.TThey have not killed a single one in kupwara yet.

Make up your mind BHarwana, you said they're Indian army men, and no militants are killed, now you are saying they're Kashmiris.
No one wears artic gear in kupwara or Karen I know that artic gear lol. I grow tomatoes there I know.
This is the funniest lie of all. You grow Tomato in artic weather if you're really a farmer you would know anything below freezing temperature is done deal for the tomato plant. They don't grow in cold climate, they need warm and dry weather to grow.

Growing tomatoes in snow.:lol:

They can be anyone from RR to ITBP ......Para uses Tavor as main weapon if its AK then it should be FAB modified one ....anyways its not me who is proving you are the one who is proving from shoes

Both images are of your paracommandos using different weapons.

FB_IMG_1586289523882.jpg
FB_IMG_1586289507827.jpg

This new PDF theory was started by @BHarwana right?
Make up your mind BHarwana, you said they're Indian army men, and no militants are
I said people are saying there was internal rift in paracommandos. I never claimed it to be true just stories on internet.

Same as few journalists in India bought Mehran achar from desertcart.in and said these were Pakistani infeltration but here they says locals want bodies.

I have not seen any evidence of India killing freedom fighters till now?

About growing tomatoes in snow you can do it anywhere this video will help you.

Back
Top Bottom