What's new

3 families from south Kashmir reach Kupwara to claim Martyrs’ bodies

Thd first image is of Garud not Para......even RR and Ghatak use Tavor .....The only place where you can say the person is from para special forces is in the guard duty of GOC and CDS....
Both images are of your paracommandos using different weapons.

View attachment 621610 View attachment 621611

I said people are saying there was internal rift in paracommandos. I never claimed it to be true just stories on internet.

Same as few journalists in India bought Mehran achar from desertcart.in and said these were Pakistani infeltration but here they says locals want bodies.

I have not seen any evidence of India killing freedom fighters till now?

About growing tomatoes in snow you can do it anywhere this video will help you.

Both images are of your paracommandos using different weapons.

View attachment 621610 View attachment 621611

I said people are saying there was internal rift in paracommandos. I never claimed it to be true just stories on internet.

Same as few journalists in India bought Mehran achar from desertcart.in and said these were Pakistani infeltration but here they says locals want bodies.

That has zero relevance unless that person can corroborate with credible proofs.

Why would they go to the LOC, from Kashmir under these conditions? The only way they come from is Pak side not Indian side, because their purpose is to get inside Kashmir with weapons and training not the other way around.

The photos are already there for you to see, they are not Para SF, their dead bodies do not get photographed. Also, the SOP in dealing with dead soldiers involves covering them with a national flag even when they're photographed. Also, none of the photos are of the dead soldiers you can compare with them. Now don't spin, an unknown soldier is dead too theory.

Yeah, I know you would search for growing tomatoes in snow youtube videos and find some indoor stuff. Whatever, I hope you don't forget this new lie and talk about growing tomato in the desert next time. :lol:

Thd first image is of Garud not Para......even RR and Ghatak use Tavor .....The only place where you can say the person is from para special forces is in the guard duty of GOC and CDS....
Bhai both images are from your paracommandos and image 1 is old before induction and image 2 is after induction. Your paracommandos in keran don't wear artic camo. Which is the main point. Stop jumping around and now bring the proof that India killed 5 in kupwara.

Yes. Weapons, ammunition and training. There is 8 foot of snow in certain regions of Kashmir these days. It makes it easier for the infiltrators to cross the fencing, either ways.

Or you tell, what other scenario can you imagine ? What were these militants doing in Kupwara , so near to the fence and armed to teeth ?
Yeah yeah whatever India is most innocent and angel country of subcontinent and Pakistan is the most evil country of subcontinent
i know its not your fault, your country/govt/culture/religion believes in lies and deception
you're the biggest threat/mess for the peace of the subcontinent
JAY TERRORIST HIND

Check the shoulder insignia in first pic , you csn see the airforce stripes ...and garud insignia
Bhai both images are from your paracommandos and image 1 is old before induction and image 2 is after induction. Your paracommandos in keran don't wear artic camo. Which is the main point. Stop jumping around and now bring the proof that India killed 5 in kupwara.

Check the shoulder insignia in first pic , you csn see the airforce stripes ...and garud insignia
I am not here to discuss insignias 8 can give you 100 more pics of your paracommandos with old guns before the induction. My point is they don't wear artic gear at kupwara and that has been proved. Secondly the shoes on the dead bodies and your soldiers standing there are same. You still have to give evidence of dead freedom fighters. India killed kashmiri kids in kulgam and they posted pics but India is failing here so what am I missing here?

You will never get latest operational pic of any SF ........ so please stop pasting such pics ..those pics initially pasted are of pigs in human skin even its a disgrace for pigs ...

Everything on twitter is not True
I am not here to discuss insignias 8 can give you 100 more pics of your paracommandos with old guns before the induction. My point is they don't wear artic gear at kupwara and that has been proved. Secondly the shoes on the dead bodies and your soldiers standing there are same. You still have to give evidence of dead freedom fighters. India killed kashmiri kids in kulgam and they posted pics but India is failing here so what am I missing here?

You will never get latest operational pic of any SF ........ so please stop pasting such pics ..those pics initially pasted are of pigs in human skin even its a disgrace for pigs ...

Everything on twitter is not True
Forget what I can get or I cannot where are the killed freedom fighters. India always post pics with their bio. Those pics are missing here in this ops why? Post them.

@Crixus here is the image of the freedom fighter. Sajad Ahmed he is a kashmiri from IOJK from sophian. This is the result of Indian atrocities in Kashmir.

IMG_20200408_065404.jpg

Last edited:
@Crixus here is the image of the freedom fighter. Sajad Ahmed he is a kashmiri.

View attachment 621657
Oh brother then TERRORISTS like @Crixus and @Osiris are TELL us these freedom fighters went to Pakistan and Pakistan Army gave them a training and while they returning from Pakistan Mahan/ Vedic terrorist indiot Army kill them without any single/solid/valid proof

I nevwr said they are not Kashmiris ...Hizb is mainly Kashmiri based ..... they got killed will inflitrating from Pak Occupied Kashmir...Can their families afford tk take their bodies back from LC ????

How you get their pictures matched with dead bodies ?

@Crixus here is the image of the freedom fighter. Sajad Ahmed he is a kashmiri.

View attachment 621657

Last edited:
I nevwr said they are not Kashmiris ...Hizb is mainly Kashmiri based ..... they got killed will inflitrating from Pak Occupied Kashmir...Can their families afford tk take their bodies back from LC ????

You haven't a brain instead a brain you have a cow dung in your head what is the solid/valid proofs they are infiltrated from Pakistan
And if they were infiltrated from Pakistan according to you why your terrorist indiot Army doing at LOC and in IOK raping KASHMIRI women killing youths kidnapping eldary peoples stop these so called terrorists from Pakistan at LOC

Last edited by a moderator:

he is not hibz.

He is from IOJK and now you will have to show that you killed him cause I think you failed.

@Crixus hope you will give some proof.

Oh brother then TERRORISTS like @Crixus and @Osiris are TELL us these freedom fighters went to Pakistan and Pakistan Army gave them a training and while they returning from Pakistan Mahan/ Vedic terrorist indiot Army kill them without any single/solid/valid proof
My friend that is why I am asking them to show the dead cause that will show the reality. @Crixus know they are from IOJK and that will not help Indian fake news to blame Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom