What's new

3 families from south Kashmir reach Kupwara to claim Martyrs’ bodies

3 families from south Kashmir reach Kupwara to claim militants’ bodies
By Mushtaq Ahamd on 04/07/2020
Kupwara: Three families from south Kashmir, two from Shopian and one from Kulgam, reached district police lines Kupwara in north Kashmir to claim the bodies of three of the five militants killed in the Keran encounter.

The families admitted their kin joined militant groups few years back and said that they have a right to bury their bodies. Police sources said that the families told Kupwara police that they were informed by unknown men on the past night that three of the killed militants were their kin who had joined militancy some years back.

Meanwhile, the Indian Army identified its five soldiers who were killed in the Keran encounter. The slain were identified as Subedar Sanjeev Kumar from Himachal Pradesh, Haveldar Davendra Singh from Utarakhand, Para trooper Bal Krishan from Himachal Pradesh, Para Trooper Amit Kumar from Utarakhand, and Chhatrapal Singh from Rajasthan.

Last week, the army posted along the LoC in Keran village found a group of militants who were challenged and a brief encounter ensued in which the militants managed to escape after talking advantage of darkness and bad weather.

From that time, several units of army conducted a massive search operation and on Saturday late evening, army’s 8 Jat regiment and para troopers again challenged the militants in a grazing area (behak).

On Sunday the army said that five militants were killed while a soldier lost his life and several others were injured in the encounter. In the evening, the army said that four other army soldiers had succumbed and the toll had risen to five.

https://kashmirreader.com/2020/04/0...hmir-reach-kupwara-to-claim-militants-bodies/
Hello India

Liar liar pants on fire.

These are for bodies from kulgam not kupwara.

You don't have the kupwara bodies because not a single freedom fighter was killed in kupwara. Stop mixing kulgam and kupwara news.

Next time you do a photo shot of bodies make sure your soldiers while acting dead don't wear Indian army boots.

Burn them there only may be suffering fron crona and who will pay for choppers to lift them ...ask the families to get the bodies from the location in some time and after that burn them

I

EU__LRhUYAEPSxV

EU__KuIUwAAJQd0

First India said they were Pakistani infiltrators now families are asking for bodies lol wft. India contradicting its self. Give me a break plz.

I have seen these pics that is why I said next time take pics after changing boots of Indian army. Lol.

Burn them there only may be suffering fron crona and who will pay for choppers to lift them ...ask the families to get the bodies from the location in some time and after that burn them
OH please respect the bodies they are India's own paracommandos not freedom fighters. Stop playing games here.

They are pigs now dead pigs
First India said they were Pakistani infiltrators now families are asking for bodies lol wft. India contradicting its self. Give me a break plz.

I have seen these pics that is why I said next time take pics after changing boots of Indian army. Lol.

OH please respect the bodies they are India's own paracommandos not freedom fighters. Stop playing games here.

My heart goes for the parents of these misguided youth who are losing their wonderful lives.

Kudos to families, they claim their bodies rather denying their participation.

Since when you started polishing Indian army boots ......

you have pretty good knowledge of Indian army boots
Here is one more which shows the boots of Indian army better. The area is still under freedom fighters control.TThey have not killed a single one in kupwara yet.

Kupwara is a total failure.

View attachment 621576

That's 100 a kashmiri militant (easily identifiable by big nose).

Hello India

Liar liar pants on fire.

These are for bodies from kulgam not kupwara.

You don't have the kupwara bodies because not a single freedom fighter was killed in kupwara. Stop mixing kulgam and kupwara news.

Next time you do a photo shot of bodies make sure your soldiers while acting dead don't wear Indian army boots.
EU__KuIUwAAJQd0

LOL Look the Pic He Is kashmiri

His Pic not matches Of any Soldiers Profile his hands Tied

EU__KuIUwAAJQd0
You said they came from Pakistan in your media and even posted pics of rashan bought from online stores and now suddenly families asking for bodies wft is going on. Are they from Pakistan or IOJK first ask your govt to decide that and then come and give me explanations here. Dramabaz loog.

You said they came from Pakistan in your media and even posted pics of rashan bought from online stores and now suddenly families asking for bodies wft is going on. Are they from Pakistan or IOJK first ask your govt to decide that and then come and give me explanations here. Dramabaz loog.
Should I Post Video of Training Camps

Or Local kashmir Who crossed border and go training from Hizbul & other outfits

Pakistani terrorist infeltrated through loc. There were foot prints India saw those foot prints via drone. Lol and now families asking for bodies in IOJK wft is going on. Every day you people give new statements. Make up your mind first then come here to spew your fake theories.

From Tomato farmer to boot polish ....big jump man

Should I Post Video of Training Camps

Or Local kashmir Who crossed border and go training from Hizbul & other outfits

Please do it. I want to see the truth. We have been asking you this since balakot. Make sure it is not a bollywood video.

From Tomato farmer to boot polish ....big jump man
I am a humble tomato farmer never claimed to be anything else but I have common sense which is not that common in India I guess.

Back
Top Bottom