What's new

3 Christian Boys Were Killed by Police Due to Love Affair with Muslim Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
The actual word in Aramaic (language of Jesus) was 'Alah' or 'Alaha', same root as Allah

Where did Yehova come from then or someother stuff people say? :unsure:

Where did Yehova come from then or someother stuff people say? :unsure:

YHWH is hebrew,and date backs to early Iron Age

And I was telling about India,being more tolerant than certain european nations you mentioned.

Eating cow is not a religious retiual so no idea what you are talking about...

How can a religion (Islam) be secular? Make sense mate!

But some of your mullahs were shouting when cow slaughter was banned ? Especially zarvan mullah. You were supporting those mullahs there and were saying that this represents opressuon of muslims. Are you lieing or is it a form of taquiya or its inherent ? Strange

Also today Talon has declared that a muslim can not be secular as islam is not secular. Indians and non-muslims , note this points.

Nothing to do with govt. But yet

Indian reply: But Pak is terrorist country and suppress minorities

reply: Pakistan is a terrorist country and suppress minorities

Anything I missed?[\QUOTE] As i said both are different and dealt with difference.
Christians or Hindus harmed by 1 neighborhood out of millions of people in Pakistan and condemned by others BUT ALL INDIANS SEE is:

But Pak is terrorist country and suppress minorities
[\QUOTE] pakistan is a terrorist country we are proving it not just saying it but the topic is whole lot different .

i dont want to laugh at this situation. but you are making me 1 in a million seriously ? !!
u missed a lot .

Unlike every Indian being a clone of the other...I am not and I am a girl...so kindly mind yourself I do not talk about such stuff...Never have and never will but some of you enjoy provoking people to show you as you people deny or claim that rape is done by a small group we Pakistanis claim the same that a small group of idiots do something like that like some Indians do against Dalit of India...
dalits huh hmmm you are not even understanding. let me give u a hint dalits are 15% or more of indian population ,enjoys scholarships ,reservations ,what not ,communities in india are somewhat find it discriminatory , comparison is simply stupid to say the least.

Actually difference is pretty small.. People like yourself lack the mental capability to understand the bigger picture.

Every country in this age has its problems initiated by a few morons that gets the most highlights in news and image in-front of the world:

Most muslim countries : Terrorism
U.S. : crimes committed by its soldiers, eg abu graib, 16 afghans killed by a drugiee
Saudi : women driving, gps syping issues
India : women beware

etc
etc

I am 100% sure neither you or the indian fanboys here love to hear about the negative view points of india in world, nor do I enjoy being associated with one of the terrorists but these things are out of our control. But you people (I have noticed since I have been on PDF) have a tendency of slinging dirt on every other nation you dont agree with.

Here is a difference. Our morons are confined to our country. But your morons are global including your country too because you dont have concept of country. You are muslim first( global), then country. That is the problem.

Nothing to do with govt. But yet

Indian reply: But Pak is terrorist country and suppress minorities

reply: Pakistan is a terrorist country and suppress minorities

Anything I missed?[\QUOTE] As i said both are different and dealt with difference.
Christians or Hindus harmed by 1 neighborhood out of millions of people in Pakistan and condemned by others BUT ALL INDIANS SEE is:

But Pak is terrorist country and suppress minorities
[\QUOTE] pakistan is a terrorist country we are proving it not just saying it but the topic is whole lot different .

i dont want to laugh at this situation. but you are making me 1 in a million seriously ? !!
u missed a lot .

dalits huh hmmm you are not even understanding. let me give u a hint dalits are 15% or more of indian population ,enjoys scholarships ,reservations ,what not ,communities in india are somewhat find it discriminatory , comparison is simply stupid to say the least.

my low caste friend got admission in iit even though i scored one mark more than him..:cry:

But some of your mullahs were shouting when cow slaughter was banned ? Especially zarvan mullah. You were supporting those mullahs there and were saying that this represents opressuon of muslims. Are you lieing or is it a form of taquiya or its inherent ? Strange

1stly, I have ONLY heard the word Taquiya from online sources never read it in real life...

2ndly, I am not sure what you were talking about but yes preventing 1 religion esp when you are PROCLAIMING secularism is oppression!

3rdly where was cow slaughter banned? Coz I know every community on the planet eats it except Hindus....and SOME bhuddist and some Vegetarians and vegans (who are by choice and have no obligations but choose not to eat meat)

1stly, I have ONLY heard the word Taquiya from online sources never read it in real life...

2ndly, I am not sure what you were talking about but yes preventing 1 religion esp when you are PROCLAIMING secularism is oppression!

3rdly where was cow slaughter banned? Coz I know every community on the planet eats it except Hindus....and SOME bhuddist and some Vegetarians and vegans (who are by choice and have no obligations but choose not to eat meat)

How it was prevdenting one community ? Youu yourself said that it is not related to islam.so preventing cowslaughter is not against a particular community. Or are you saying that eating cow is a religious duty ? So much lies ?

@Gautam they are very well allowed but there is something known as culture or out of habit...

I know a Ali from Iraq and a Salim from Lebanon being a Christian so please do not get all narrow minded...

BTW, in Middle east the Christians call their god ALLAH (as written in the bible) so its prob got more to do with language + culture than religion...

Dont get me wrong Talon. I just asked a question as I was not aware about the situation there.

To tell you about India, I also have a Christian friend whose name is Ranjit Walter. Look at his first name. It doesn't sound like taken from Holy Bible. But in India, everyone is free to name their children as per their wishes and I am glad to know that its same in your country too. (I thought the otherwise after reading the thread and before reading your reply.)
Cheers!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If true this event is truely pathetic , sad shameful and disgusting behaviour by the ignorant f**krs
How many Muslim Pakistanis are willing to publicly demonstrate in favor of these Christians and the Christians' right to marry Muslim girls? How many of these are willing to advocate seeing the police prosecuted for killing the boys?

How can a religion (Islam) be secular? Make sense mate!

Secularism is the separation of government institutions, and the persons mandated to represent the State, from religious institutions and religious dignitaries.Its a perfectly rational method to protect the people from state sponsored religious oppression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom