What's new

2nd U.S. carrier strike group steaming towards Persian Gulf

I thought they were going to enter, but it seems they do not have the command to enter the Strait of Hormuz.

“If I need to bring it inside the strait, I will do so,”

U.S. commander says he could send carrier into Strait of Hormuz

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...of-hormuz-despite-iran-tensions-idUSKCN1SF2NK

Well, they like to keep them out of Iran's missile reach. So what is the news again? They will have fleet in the region? They always did.

They know if they enter, they can not go out in the time of crises.
That show temperature is hotter than what we expect.
I agree. This is now something to be concerned about.

Lets to see what will happen,
I think now is good time for one of Iranian commanders say, something like
"they don't have dare to bring their aircraft career inside Persian gulf."
If they don't bring it, they would humiliated.
If they bring it, they are under our teeth.
I think what is happening is similar to what they did with NK. First they increased the heat to the point everyone was ready for one side to fire first and then, US tone changed and became conciliatory and then there was meeting between the head of states. They are doing the same here:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/09/eu-rejects-iran-two-month-ultimatum-on-nuclear-deal

Notice the change in tone? No more 12 crazy conditions. "We just wan guarantee that they won't have nukes. That is not too much to ask!" "I'm looking forward to the day we actually help Iran achieve the future it deserves"

Sound familiar? I think I heard all of them in NK too.

Stop wasting thread space you clueless ape. The only part of the missile that hit the target was the warhead, not the whole missile, the zulfiqar's warheads detaches from body. As for the warhead, nobody knows exactly what size/type warhead that missile uses. 650kg is the figure used for the other Fateh-110/KF missiles.

Even if the warhead is two times smaller, there would be a lot more damage you clueless ape, now take your own advice and stop wasting thread space you total moron.

I think what is happening is similar to what they did with NK. First they increased the heat to the point everyone was ready for one side to fire first and then, US tone changed and became conciliatory and then there was meeting between the head of states. They are doing the same here:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/09/eu-rejects-iran-two-month-ultimatum-on-nuclear-deal

Notice the change in tone? No more 12 crazy conditions. "We just wan guarantee that they won't have nukes. That is not too much to ask!" "I'm looking forward to the day we actually help Iran achieve the future it deserves"

I am agree with you about how other side is thinking
But Iran is not North Korea.
meeting and negotiation at this time for Americans mean they can ask Iran every thing they want w/o giving any thing to Iran like what happened for North Korea. They are still heavily sanctioned, but Trump got his meeting.

Last edited:
Well, they like to keep them out of Iran's missile reach. So what is the news again? They will have fleet in the region? They always did.

I agree. This is now something to be concerned about.

im as well concerned why they are not coming in the Persian gulf

Even if the warhead is two times smaller, there would be a lot more damage you clueless ape, now take your own advice and stop wasting thread space you total moron.

Donkey brain, like I said, you're coming up with BS conjecture, we know nothing about the warhead used, whatever it was, it would have been designed to reduce collateral damage as much as possible.

Donkey brain, like I said, you're coming up with BS conjecture, we know nothing about the warhead used, whatever it was, it would have been designed to reduce collateral damage as much as possible.

Lmao, I don't know whats funnier, your tiny brain thinking a country like Iran cares about collateral damage, specially in a designated hideout in a middle of nowhere, or you thinking there is any consideration of collateral damage when using a ballistic missile.

Lmao, I don't know whats funnier, your tiny brain thinking a country like Iran cares about collateral damage,

You sound like some subhuman ISISesque.

specially in a designated hideout in a middle of nowhere

According to who you imbecile? The are/were many civilians in that area.

, or you thinking there is any consideration of collateral damage when using a ballistic missile.

Once again, your tiny donkey brain can't understand that Iran by this strike was precisely trying to show the accuracy of it's ballistic missile, this strike and the fact it was successful ballistic missile strike was not even questioned by the Americans or Israelis, yet you, a donkey, is trying to question it :lol:

If Iran did not make the nukes in secret and all this time they were just blowing hot air, then they are the stupidest people on earth. Slight sign of an attack on Iran, they should straight away test the nukes, if they can't do that they are fvcked.

hundreds of missiles gonna fly every day, thousands of our proxies gonna attack them all across the region and europe and even US, thousands of ATGM gonna hit their targets, tens of mines gonna lay in strait of hormuz and block it for weeks while tens of our subs waiting for US and P gulfies to come and open it, then they gonna fire a valfajr torpedo and US/golfies ships gonna turn into this:
View attachment 559107
View attachment 559108
View attachment 559109
then we gonna burn every single oil well in south and that's gonna cripple most of US allies oil supply and economy so they gonna increase the pressure over US to make peace.:-):-)

If a war happens the minimum Iran should do is take out Saudi and other GCC oilfields.

That wil economically and culturally isolate Pakistan also. I bet gasoline or fuel price near Iran's border also goes up. THe world is getting more integrated not more isolated. Pls stop being hermitic.

You wish, but prolly not gonna happen. Funny you call them american kaffirs- your Islamic republic has been in bed with this kaffir and thats probably ok by you right? but When its time for Iran to have conflict with America they are "kaffir " all of a sudden. Being kaffir dont mean crap for all realistic current intents and purposes btw.

Lmao. Face it- Irani mullahs are more tactical than other mullahs in the ME. Iran will never turn to dust and in reality Iran's hegemony over the ME will probably happen within the next 20 years. US has methodically tried to prevent this from happening, but it'll pprobably happen, ESPECIALLY if US doesnt try a military attack on Iran. I think Iran knows time is on its side- like they told Americans- "you will come and go, and we will stay".

Isnt this what Afghanistan told your country?

You sound like you understand ME military dynamics but you dont. If only life was like a simple gameboy video game.

I really want to know what China would be "risking" that US wont be risking also. I dont believe US can do crap to China if China helps Iran. Some of you Americans get this country into trouble by consistently 1) underestimating adversaries and 2) thinking things will always go good for you.

Pakistan is not creating mess in middle east.it is in Afghanistan to deter indian influence.we aren't a country who are selling oil to kaffir states.your mad mullah regime created this kaffir slogan.do you think we don't know the language used by your revolutionary leader against Americans? He calls Americans kaffirs.now dream will come true soon.china and India both halts oil.i watched your propaganda video on YouTube.looks like Iran don't realize the situation.now only Russian troops in Iran will save Irani mullah otherwise you are doomed.we will seal the border.no refugees. I urge pakistan army to install machine guns and if war starts and these mullah comes to hide in Pakistan,just open fire.we will not care.do you care about pakistani interest? Now ask for Indian help.you are the same nation who was selling oil to India,a kaffir state by your own definition.double standards.iran will be finished within a month if America decides.20 years is a long time.don't dream.you are asking Americans to fight from the last 20 years.finally your dream will come true.

Pakistan is not creating mess in middle east.it is in Afghanistan to deter indian influence.we aren't a country who are selling oil to kaffir states.your mad mullah regime created this kaffir slogan.do you think we don't know the language used by your revolutionary leader against Americans? He calls Americans kaffirs.now dream will come true soon.china and India both halts oil.i watched your propaganda video on YouTube.looks like Iran don't realize the situation.now only Russian troops in Iran will save Irani mullah otherwise you are doomed.we will seal the border.no refugees. I urge pakistan army to install machine guns and if war starts and these mullah comes to hide in Pakistan,just open fire.we will not care.do you care about pakistani interest? Now ask for Indian help.you are the same nation who was selling oil to India,a kaffir state by your own definition.double standards.iran will be finished within a month if America decides.20 years is a long time.don't dream.you are asking Americans to fight from the last 20 years.finally your dream will come true.

If Iran is defeated and controlled by US either through occupation or a regime favorable to the US, then Pakistan's hope of gaining Kashmir and resistance against India will be finished forever, you will be encircled by India. It's in Pakistan's interest the Iranian Mullah regime stays in power and strong. Be careful what you wish for.

Last edited:
LOL

you think a ballistic missile with a 650kg warhead is doing only that little damage to the building?

the damage was most likely done by an armed drone, as the damage coincides with the warhead size of missiles they carry.
That must`ve been a hell of a lot of armed drones then to do that level of damage,considering that each of the sadid glide bombs probably only carries 10-15kgs max of explosive payload.

Back
Top Bottom