What's new

2nd Test: England vs Pakistan at Birmingham, Aug 06-10, 2010

Maybe I was wrong. But nevertheless, a minimum 8 wicket loss coming up.

yeah no doubt we will lose this match... but I dont know whats wrong with our batsmen... If Aamer,Zulqarnain and Ajmal can face balls and score runs then why our openers and middle-order batmsen cant??? our tail-enders are batting very well...

Shame on our so called batsmen... :tdown: :angry:

Last edited:
sania mirza:rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Pakistan lead by 32 runs :pakistan:

I am hoping to see Yasir Hameed, YK, and MY in the next game. Shoaib Malik, Umar Akmal, and Umar Amin need the axe. As for Umar Gul's replacement.. well if it's a good spinner's wicket then we might play Raza Hasan. Otherwise we need another quick bowler.

That fat orangutan Ejaz Butt might be a problem though between YK and the next game.

We have a quick and very fine bowler in our squad...

Tanvir Ahmed.

Tanvir Ahmed | Pakistan Cricket | Cricket Players and Officials | Cricinfo.com

lead by 32 runs this partnership is 58!! Brits are getting restless

his partnership is now growing dangerously for eng...i am with pakistan...come on you can do it
:partay:

well these following guys must be shaking their heads as the pakistan batting bucket is empty....all new players have been born and raised on t20 cricket.
there are no more 'batting odols' to emulate in pakistan. thats why u continue to see fast bowlers emerging bcuz of imran, sarfraz, aqqib, wasim and waqar.

hanif mohd
saeed ahmad
wazir mohd
waqar hasan
sadiq mohd
mushtaq mohd
asif iqbal
majid khan
zaheer abbas
javed miandad
inzy
saeed anwar
aamir sohail
ramiz raja
wasim raja
javed burki
ijaz ahmed
imran khan

....and many more

almost everyone scored a 'hundred' during the tests in england on their 1st visit.

wish pak to carry on and take lead of 150.. their bowlers can win the test -- provided the fielders take catches

his partnership is now growing dangerously for eng...i am with pakistan...come on you can do it
:partay:

aah Thanks for supporting us... but only rain can save us from defeat.... :)

yeah no doubt we will lose this match... but I dont know whats wrong with our batsmen... If Aamer,Zulqarnain and Ajmal can face balls and score runs then why our openers and middle-order batmsen cant??? our tail-enders are batting...

Shame on our so called batsmen... :tdown: :angry:

They are desperately low on confidence. The three I mentioned need a time out. Umar Amin has not played an innings of substance so far in his 8 innings. After 8 innings, you should have at least one fifty under your belt.

150 partnership 100 run haider and 50 run ajmal then pak can fight for a win

Btw, no team has won after scoring this low in the first innings. It just aint happening. The tail still has to score 100 more runs to give us a half-chance. It's just not happening.

Finn to Ajmal, FOUR!!, this is great batting from Ajmal and poor bowling from Finn, short delivery on the stumps, Ajmal rocks back, gets on top of the bounce, pulls it to backward square leg, Colly tries to stop it, but it bounces over him and goes to backward square leg

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

80 run 101 ball very good

Finn to Ajmal, leg byes, 5 runs, absolute rubbish from England out there, short delivery again, Ajmal again goes for the pull, hits him again on the arm, it rolls to the leg side, they pinch a quick single, Morgan fires in the throw at the non striker'e end, Finn does not back up in time and it goes past him and to long off for overthrows, had that hit the stumps, Ajmal was on his way back to the pavillion, he is getting some treatment from the physio following that blow

Back
Top Bottom