What's new

2nd Test: Australia v Pakistan at Headingley, Jul 21-25, 2010

In the past few year's Pakistan has mastered the art of loosing from winning positions, so iam not counting my chicken's yet.

Even if they get the target of 150 in last inning to chase, they will make a hash of it.

I have no faith in this team. I wont see the match untill its over, coz i cant go through torture again and again.

I will see highlight's, IF PAKISTAN WIN'S. :lazy::lazy::lazy:

yup rite Pakistan is in a wining position but i m still not satisfied with the performance evrythng is possible wid our team

I just loved this moment - just forget about tomorrow's match. Enjoy this moment of cricket :rofl:

Keep looking at it again n again cause you may not see this happening for another 10 years :lol:

bestvf.jpg

i can see it :lol:

Australia 88

Pakistan 148/3 (39.0 ov)

Pakistan lead by 60 runs with 7 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

some time in 2004 they got us out under 100 now it is aussie time to face the music they have no good fats bowlers who keep producing good work as warne and mcgrath and i dont seee aussie will get any better spinner and fast bowler in futre the time has come for aussies to struggle after decade of pain they have given to world cricket teams

well again pakkistan making probleums for themselves bringing australia back in the match

Pakistan has the ABILITY to loose a MATCH from any position!!! just PREDICT THE UNPREDICTABLE OR SHOULD I SAY UNIMAGINABLE FROM PAKISTAN!!

guys whoever is watching .. i just came to know pak bowled out Oz's for 88 !!? is that truee ?

batting mai koi jaan nahi hai !!! - dont expect austr to score under 100 again

The look on Ponting 's face want to make me smile.
I am supporting for an inning defeat of australia

Useful little partnership for the final wicket there - in the end both teams will be fairly happy with how the Pakistan innings unfolded. Wickets are falling rapidly under the dank Headingley skies so Pakistan's 170 lead is plenty. That said, Australia know if they can build a lead of 100 in their second innings, it could be enough. Cracking Test so far, we're only midway through the second day and two innings are already completed.
With the best part of two sessions remaining today, could we see a repeat of this? Given how Pakistan bowled first-up, I wouldn't entirely rule it out ... ps ... how is that match a full ten years old already?

Back
Top Bottom