What's new

2nd Test: Australia v Pakistan at Headingley, Jul 21-25, 2010

:rofl: boys get ready now australians will play like TRUE AUSTRALIANS mentally too strong!!! never give up spirit! don't be surprised if our lead is wiped out with 7 wickets remaining!
:hang2:
as for the cric info commentary it is written by indians and sometimes it has shades of bias to it! :hitwall:

hahahhaha funny bowled of katich to MOHAMMAD Ameer he covered his off stumps to not get bowled but who knows bowled hit his leg stump what a funny bowled i hope pakistan should bowl them out inside those 170 because our batting we cannnot believe on them

what the ******* probleum with the dump umpire Rudy koertzen he was out in 2 succesive bowls dont know whyagain LBW not given

I am telling you guys . IF aussies manage to make lead of just 100 runs .. we'll loose .. .. I know b/c its Pakistani Team ...

Umar Amin takes wicket once again

Bowleddddddddddddddddd

Umar Amin to Watson, OUT, 114.4 kph, played on! The change works again, and this will be called another masterstroke from Salman Butt. Watson tried to dab the ball down towards gully but it moved in towards him sharply and he couldn't counter the movement this time. The ball takes the inside edge and cannons into the leg stump!

well master stoke for sure he was been in the team for batting but he is making difference with the bowling salman u r damn intelligent

Back
Top Bottom