What's new

2nd Test: Australia v Pakistan at Headingley, Jul 21-25, 2010

91-2
26 overs

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

i don't have more patience

leave watching match for a while....... thats the only way i see them getting out

whenever i stop hoping from our team, they perform
otherwise its a big no

stop watching cricket match aisha
let them play for a while and if possible start swearing Pakistani team
They cannot digest complements

leave watching match for a while....... thats the only way i see them getting out

whenever i stop hoping from our team, they perform
otherwise its a big no

aacha idea he

stop watching cricket match aisha
let them play for a while and if possible start swearing Pakistani team
They cannot digest complements

yup ryt
her bar aisa kyn hta he :angry::disagree:

zaki i agree with you whenever we hope they dont perfome but when we stop watching we get better perfomance from them 1st day i saw in last session and we got better perfomance from our team

Stumps - Day 2

Australia 88 & 136/2 (41.0 ov)

Pakistan 258

Australia trail by 34 runs with 8 wickets remaining

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

119699.jpg

Australia 173/5 (52.6 ov)
lead by 3 runs with 5 wickets remaining....

Go Aamer Go... :flame:
he picked up three crucial wickets today.....:tup:

43.4 Mohammad Aamer to Ponting, OUT, 136.8 kph, massive breakthrough! A booming outswinger, far too wide to be chasing, but Ponting has a slash, gets a faint nick, and Aamer has his man!

47.2 Mohammad Aamer to Hussey, OUT, 127.7 kph, gone! Great delivery from Aamer, that one exploded off the seam, cracked the gloves and looped tantalisingly towards Umar Akmal at second slip who reached forward and scooped a vital chance! What a breakthrough, Australia are -12 for 4, and surely, surely, Pakistan have to ... no ... I'm not even saying it

49.1 Mohammad Aamer to North, OUT, 136.9 kph, Mohammad Aamer is on fire! North stands up in the crease, drives off the back foot, snicks into his leg stump, and Australia's revival is in tatters!

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Ya Allah Pakistan ko jita day...

Ameen

Aameen Summa Aameen.

Back
Top Bottom