What's new

2nd pilot

But why backtrack on own statement and say only one pilot arrested ?
Have you seen the accusations against Pakistan regarding the one who was nabbed and then sent back?
Don't you think the narrative against the dead one would be that he died through torture in Pakistan custody.

After following this debate since 27th Feb, here is what I think:

2) There definitely were 3 pilots, it's clear from multiple videos that locals saw 3 parachutes. So India almost certainly lost an MKI ( the probability of it being an F16 crash is low also because because Pakistan has very few twin seat F16s, while all Su30's are twin seaters!).

Twin seat F16D for PAF probably the best platform for strike and EW roles. I would back it to conduct a raid across LOC.

Till we have proper evidence we can only speculate

Salam All,
Attached is an image with the post which was shared in social media right after the capture of the pilot.
On the top right side of the left image, you can clearly see a person with his hands in the air (Hands-up) position.
Why would a Pak army soldier to that?
Or is it the second Indian pilot?
I leave to you to decide.

Attachments

• D0Zfj4YW0AMMHII-min.jpg
    D0Zfj4YW0AMMHII-min.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 188
Why you think Thunder would have no chance against F 15E! We all know it is 2 engine beast for air superiority, exactly like SU30, so why you think SU30 failed and F 15E would have succeeded!!
It has longer range, but in the battle fought range was irrelevant. I give you it is slightly faster than SU30, that is the only advantage.
What else!!

Well, your previous quoted quoted a person who said F-15E with Israeli pilots.

1. Israeli pilots are hell alot more experienced than Indian/PK pilots.

2. F-15E is a technologically superior aircraft, by the time you even think about getting in WVR Combat. You'll cease to exist. - For that, we can all guess why. Eg Sniper pods/BVR. | Especially against Thunders.

3. Israel would never put forth a multi-million jet like that in a backwater argument in Kashmir. Unless it had full confidence in their plane and pilot to take out the enemy.

4. As for SU-30. It is a mystery, and if it was indeed there. Then it wasn't russian enough. :P

All in all...
When you compare modern jets.
Such as F-15 vs SU-30.

The chances of getting in Machinegun Dog fight are very small.
Missiles rule the modern sky.

Wreckage fell on other side... There are videos of that made by local villagers
Can you post the video? I have searched for quite a while but I can't find any photo/video of the second wreckage.

Can you post the video? I have searched for quite a while but I can't find any photo/video of the second wreckage.

I m posting from mobile currently... I tried but its too big for this site

I m posting from mobile currently... I tried but its too big for this site
Whenever you have time. Many people have been confusing the helicopter clip with the second jet

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom