What's new

2nd pilot

its top secret info not yet revealed in any media :D
so you you have no proof that these pic to 27 feb incident, may be someone post some random pics of crashed F-16 to prove these pics were from 27 feb incident @Imran Khan

The same reuters image - now NDTV says it shows damage.. and they have been fairly balanced about their reporting.. this plots keeps getting interesting.. and he is asking the best question.. Govt has much better, higher resolution imagery.. why is it not releasing it

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/iaf...-camp-show-possi-2003783?pfrom=home-topscroll
some random images of some crashed F-16 to prove that its for 27 feb F-16 shot down by IAF @mastaan

so you you have no proof that these pic to 27 feb incident, may be someone post some random pics of crashed F-16 to prove these pics were from 27 feb incident @Imran Khan

some random images of some crashed F-16 to prove that its for 27 feb F-16 shot down by IAF @mastaan
if it was republic or times now,i won;t even publish it.. those guys are crazy.. Vishnu Som (from NDTV) actually has been questioning the govt quiet openly about why they leaked the numbers and then disowned them.. so has some credibility. So, pretty interesting that they take reuters image and claim completely opposite of what reuters is claiming... am telling you, this will keep getting entertaining.. am gonna get my pack of coke and popcorn

http://www.keywordbasket.com/Zi0xNiBhY2NpZGVudCBiZWxnaXVt/

Scrool down website to see more pics ...

Khan Sahab thora research ker lia kero ....

Belgian air force crash
he's just having fun... :P

http://www.keywordbasket.com/Zi0xNiBhY2NpZGVudCBiZWxnaXVt/

Scrool down website to see more pics ...

Khan Sahab thora research ker lia kero ....

Belgian air force crash
bhai tery ko kya problem hai hum log shughul laga rahy thy tum ne poora satiyanas ker diya :frown:

it was 2012 crash :lol:

bhai tery ko kya problem hai hum log shughul laga rahy thy tum ne poora satiyanas ker diya :frown:

it was 2012 crash :lol:
khan sahab ap ko indian media ka andaza hai na????? jo f16 naswar tv per dekha saktay hain woh kuch bhi ker saktay hain ...salam

khan sahab ap ko indian media ka andaza hai na????? jo f16 naswar tv per dekha saktay hain woh kuch bhi ker saktay hain ...salam
so what bhai main sari zindgi gumnaami ke andheery main para rahoon? i was waiting they will invite me on tv people use me as source and i will be over night a celebrity who solve the issue . i search 20 minutes to find these two pics third one have men so i did not post :lol:

ab ye to asli hai na PAF ki ab ye bhi jhooti keh dena

84-1328.jpg

so what bhai main sari zindgi gumnaami ke andheery main para rahoon? i was waiting they will invite me on tv people use me as source and i will be over night a celebrity who solve the issue . i search 20 minutes to find these two pics third one have men so i did not post :lol:

View attachment 544740

jaanab mazrat keriye

now wtf is this???
upload_2019-3-6_23-36-41.png

Indian Express story says that IAF never entered Pakistan to attack Balakot

let's solve this 2nd Pilot riddle.

1. Pakistan shot down Mig - Confirmed
2. Pakistan shot down Su 30 - Confirmed

3. Three Pilots Ejected (One from MiG and Two from Su 30). Mig one was captured by Pakistan. One Su 30 Pilot fell in IoK and burnt to death and Second pilot from Su 30 died as confirmed by DG ISPR.

---------------------------------------The End ----------------------------------------

So what happened to those tall claims that we stayed over Pakistani territory for 21 minutes. Modi Jii Ajit Doval nay tumhari taangein utha Dee hein.

It looks to me Ajit Doval was more of a double agent working for ISI in disguise ofan Indian NSA chief.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom