What's new

2nd pilot

Agree.

But if the images are doctored, that would be a new low for the press to report that on such a large scale.

Am here (in India) for a visit - and I really can’t figure out who controls which media here.

Some media outlets have had a better record of reporting and they are fairly silent still on some of these things except partially agreeing to both stories - which is where there truth might me. Am just curious which way it will look like in a week or two from now.

So far as international perception goes - they’ll treat us with contempt - both the countries. They always have and always will. They (international news agencies) are no saints themselves - see how the reporters are all western, while news was compiled by Indian and Pakistani journalists, who could write equally good English. So, I discount them as much as I discount the news channels here.

Jammer, the govt never reported the figure. Some buggers leaked it.

Point is and arguably this is the first time I will agree with you - 40 soldiers died and no one is discussing them and what led to it and that is a shame.

Sir there is no free media in india for your info...they all are are on someones payroll...if you want to be misinformed then one can watch these MSM channels...the reason i dont subscribe to any news channels on my DTH connection...also agree with your views on reuters they always tow the line of their governments Foreign policy...if washington says some one is a saint they will show him that way...if they tell the same guy as evil incarnate they show the same guy as evil...after all they are also controlled by the 1% just like here in india...quite simply kashmir will never be settled as india needs the water...and pakistan is only in the receiving end of it...we control the water...which india will never give...no matter how many terror strikes...blood will flow on both sides...for thousand years doesnt matter...india will replace the fallen soldiers,officers,bunkers etc...it can do so easily...the more attacks the more people in the south support india...its like a glue this conflict...unites us all under the same umbrella...my state tamil nadu is breeding ground for anti india thugs but come some event like kargil...you should have seen the response of the people on the street at that time...you would have be shocked.

And this is even more funny since the personal opinion of tumescent fanboys do not represent world opinion.

The wrong ones, sadly; there are some who could have been there, but will only make compost some cheerful day.

Your media, government and military were all lying through their teeth till facts were smacked right on their face. Denials is always a safe exit for cowards.

Your media, government and military were all lying through their teeth till facts were smacked right on their face. Denials is always a safe exit for cowards.

Yes, exactly.

I am glad you had the courage to admit it.

man i have yet to see another plane any of other be it su-30 mig-21 or even mirage . its just a claim for me . if PAF have data they should release it then

I think Pak have played it splendidly. They are waiting for Indian government to officially request the body of the second pilot thereby killing their own narrative and confirming the SU30 kill.

man i have yet to see another plane any of other be it su-30 mig-21 or even mirage . its just a claim for me . if PAF have data they should release it then
Chachu, tere waale bhi humare waalon ki tarah jhooth bol rahe hei (the satisfaction it gives yo type Hindi in English)

Sir there is no free media in india for your info...they all are are on someones payroll...if you want to be misinformed then one can watch these MSM channels...the reason i dont subscribe to any news channels on my DTH connection...also agree with your views on reuters they always tow the line of their governments Foreign policy...if washington says some one is a saint they will show him that way...if they tell the same guy as evil incarnate they show the same guy as evil...after all they are also controlled by the 1% just like here in india...quite simply kashmir will never be settled as india needs the water...and pakistan is only in the receiving end of it...we control the water...which india will never give...no matter how many terror strikes...blood will flow on both sides...for thousand years doesnt matter...india will replace the fallen soldiers,officers,bunkers etc...it can do so easily...the more attacks the more people in the south support india...its like a glue this conflict...unites us all under the same umbrella...my state tamil nadu is breeding ground for anti india thugs but come some event like kargil...you should have seen the response of the people on the street at that time...you would have be shocked.
Free media might have been the wrong notion - responsible media is what I should have said.

And agree - it is a game of ambitions and politics and the common man pays for it. Am from J&K - Indian side and I have lost lots of friends and family in this barbaric fight. And I know that this won’t be solved easy.

You should have seen the emotion in Jammu that day. Tough to describe - fear, anger, pain - all rolled into one. And still we are discussion fighter planes and not the soldiers we or the other side lost to this mind numbing fight of governments.

And for the record, rajni rocks! I watched his dubbed movie only yesterday.

Chachu, tere waale bhi humare waalon ki tarah jhooth bol rahe hei (the satisfaction it gives yo type Hindi in English)
my thoughts are clear yaar . we shot down one mig-21 . mi-17 was shot down by IAF OR PAF god knows but that was not technical crash . india droped bombs on 4 locations paf fires standoff weapons on 6 locations (two were confirmed ) . rest is all maghaaz mari fazool ki baat . unless we see some solid evidences

Another rumour courtesy my driver ( an ex air defense guy ) from his visit over to pindi yesterday is that there was some serious negligence on the part of an air defense unit posted around the sector where Indian infiltration occurred & the officer in charge along with his men has been recalled to Pindi and an inquiry is going on over their conduct.

No....

So

So su 30 which as per indians is a air superiority jet is worthless against f16.
No As a system it is very good and there should be no doubt about it. However a system is only as good as the strategy involved to defend against it. The strategy of offense did not pay off as it did not take into account some capabilities which the opposition miight have. IAF is going to do its homework and tread a bit more carefully which is why PAF should be extra vigilant.
A

How can there be no video of second pilot when we have 15 videos of first pilot? Makes no sense to me.

it seems indians are right . f-16 conopy and parachute found at chakothi village azad kashmir:frown::D
jbr14551.jpg

JBR_1453.jpg

it seems indians are right . f-16 conopy and parachute found at chakothi village azad kashmir:frown::D
jbr14551.jpg

JBR_1453.jpg
I don't think so and what is you source @Imran Khan , MKI have 2 separate canopies, could be from MKI but i also admitting that it could be F-16D canopy please what the proof that those pic from 27 FEB incidents @Imran Khan o_Oo_O

Back
Top Bottom