What's new

2nd pilot

let's solve this 2nd Pilot riddle.

1. Pakistan shot down Mig - Confirmed
2. Pakistan shot down Su 30 - Confirmed

3. Three Pilots Ejected (One from MiG and Two from Su 30). Mig one was captured by Pakistan. One Su 30 Pilot fell in IoK and burnt to death and Second pilot from Su 30 died as confirmed by DG ISPR.

---------------------------------------The End ----------------------------------------

so it is confirmed now.
Su 30 and Mig 21 shot down.
2 pilots came down in our territory. 1 pilot's fate unknown.

other pilot was injured who couldn't survive..
Other pilot may have tried to shot at Pak army soldiers, after seeing uniform, may have died in shoot out.

It's very stupid of IAF to arm their pilots. Presence of pistol have more risk to the life of pilot, rather than saving his life.

Last edited:
Other pilot may have tried to shot at Pak army soldiers, after seeing uniform, may have died in shoot out.

It's very stupid of IAF to arm their pilots. Presence of pistol have more risk to the life of pilot, rather than saving his life.
All air forces arm their pilots with a standard handheld pistol for any circumstance. Even PAF does it.

my thoughts are clear yaar . we shot down one mig-21 . mi-17 was shot down by IAF OR PAF god knows but that was not technical crash . india droped bombs on 4 locations paf fires standoff weapons on 6 locations (two were confirmed ) . rest is all maghaaz mari fazool ki baat . unless we see some solid evidences

General, listen to this eye witness account. He said three pilots parachuted in AK. What do you think, he is lying!! He is quite old. Why you think he would lie!!

Mujhe Khawab aya tha aor mere khawab sachey hotey hien...if you don't believe give me your contact no#....I will prove you....c ya punk

I want to know, if you are quoting from some witness source or some thing else?
Your answer didn't help at all, you wasted bits.

General, listen to this eye witness account. He said three pilots parachuted in AK. What do you think, he is lying!! He is quite old. Why you think he would lie!!

Armature videos show two pilots parachuting, but where they landed no one knows!

All air forces arm their pilots with a standard handheld pistol for any circumstance. Even PAF does it.

PAF doing it fine and i understand it's SoP, but IAF shouldn't do it, if they are interested to keep their pilots safe inside Pakistan.

Watch that cell phone video of pilots coming down in parachutes. People are clearly saying one pilot is dead while he is still coming down in parachute.

he didnt said how he was killed
in pakistan custody or indian

his dead body landed in India

did Pakistan handed over second pilot dead body? if so when?

There was 2 pilots were arrested.
1 is from India
2 is from ISREAL
Screenshot_2019-03-07-16-25-58-1.png

After Pakistan shot down 2 Indian jets the Pakistani military spokesperson and Pakistani PM in their statements made this public that Pakistan has captured 2 enemy pilots and then corrected the number by saying they only have "1 Indian pilot". Indian government and media after that was claiming that 1 pilot was captured by Pakistan and the other one is now missing in action.

Now the news is circulating and confirmed by a senior Pakistani diplomat and a Pakistani news anchor that the second pilot in Pakistani custody is an Israeli pilot. On 28 Feb just after the Pakistan and India engaged in aerial dogfights this photo of Israeli pilots with Indian Air force pilots was tweeted by Israeli IDF reservist and a Pro-Israel commentator which confirms that Israeli pilots were present on ground in India. Pakistani intelligence agencies also reported the presence of Mossad and Israeli military operatives in Indian Rajasthan who were their to facilitate an Indian missile attack on two Pakistani cities Karachi and Bahwalpur.

According to senior Pakistani diplomat US is in talks with Pakistan to secure the release of Israeli pilot who was shot down and captured by Pakistani military. Faces of Israeli pilots were blurred to conceal their identity.

Last edited:
I don't understand Pakistani's obsession with second pilot. If Indians are saying they lost one pilot, then let it go, flow with it. every day there is new story new drama over the second pilot. Hes dead or alive, not our concern.
If indians are questioning it then they need it ask their Govt why they say they have one pilot missing, if they think they downed a F-16 and the second pilot is of F-16, then let the indians provide evidence of shooting down a f-16.....Our verdict is we shot down two birds out of the sky, one was WVR & second was BVR, wee got one Pilot, that is the end of story.

Back
Top Bottom