What's new

2nd Pak FA prototype maiden flight pics

At the first view I found these external changes:

39837e8ac30at.jpg

You have to zoom in to see them actually, but it's clear that most changes are internally. The IRST is integrated like you mentioned, so is the IR sensor behind the canopy (AFAIK MAWS). Radar is integrated according the news reports as well, although I wonder which of the 5 radar arrays were installed now.
Really interesting will be the changes in one of the next prototypes, with the new AL 41 engines, which should make a bigger differences externally.

Which one is the new one?

By the looks of it the STEALTH parameter yet isn't the focal point of these experimental flights. Maybe checking other onboard instruments...

All we can say is that the Russian have openely indicated that they dónt buy into the claim made by the U.S that the Raptor has a RCS of 0.0001 m2

Pretty much all Indian military achievements are joint venture ones. So India deserve a big congratulations as this will be use for the Indian system.

Lie!!! Other than Brahmos which one is JV? You can't stop unnecessary trolling? lol

Pretty much all Indian military achievements are joint venture ones. So India deserve a big congratulations as this will be use for the Indian system.

Don't troll dude...
again u have forgot...
Dhruv
LCH
Nag
ABM
BM
AAKASH
PINAKA MRBL
Shivalik class stealth frigates
IAC-I
Arihant nuke sub..
K-156 Sum balliistic missile
Shaurya hypersonic...
PSLV
Chandrayaan
Discovery of water on moon by CHACE sent via MIP in Chandrayaan1 sat..

Again don't repeat ur rant like this below
Pretty much all Indian military achievements are joint venture ones.

Don't troll dude...
again u have forgot...
Dhruv
LCH
Nag
ABM
BM
AAKASH
PINAKA MRBL
Shivalik class stealth frigates
IAC-I
Arihant nuke sub..
K-156 Sum balliistic missile
Shaurya hypersonic...
PSLV
Chandrayaan

A long list. But how many are already actively in service?

Don't troll dude...
again u have forgot...
Dhruv -operational exported 30 and another 30 on order
LCH TD-2 completed....awesome machine
Nag-- army procuring already..they will have hundreds pf them
ABM- tested 4 times successfully
BM ---we have them
AAKASH---3000 sold to airforce and army
PINAKA MRBL army has them and operational
Shivalik class stealth frigates operational with Indian navy
IAC-I in building
Arihant nuke sub.. in trails..1 and 4 months over,after another 8 month trails it will be operational
K-156 Sum balliistic missile --tested succesfully
Shaurya hypersonic... ---tested successfully
PSLV---has made a record of launching 10 sats at one go..till now total around 20 launched..
Chandrayaan found water on moon ....

now faithful u got u answer if u didnt get go to doc..

now faithful u got u answer if u didnt get go to doc..

Look like most of them are in the testing phase. Also, Its interesting that you deliberately omit Arjun and Tejas. India does not have technical maturity to develop sophisticated weaponry except peripheral weaponry. As a result, the army buy over 900 T-90 and the AF is getting MRCA. The give their opinion on the Indian system by buying foreign systems.I believe that India should continue to develop more advance weapons but should not try to get the army to use them as of now as the quality is not there yet.

Back
Top Bottom