What's new

2nd Pak FA prototype maiden flight pics

At first i thought it will incorporate a serpentine intake, but the pictures look otherwise :what:

Maybe there are things that we dont know..

attachment.php

6843f347a9bb.gif

The Russians more than us does know that issue, so hopefully and for sure they will rectify that sooner and end this all ones who are talking about the intake issues.

Is it just because the airintakes are small??? and engines are much close to each other. Have I guessed it right???

u r right...
Becoz F-22 intakes are small and engines are closer and it has 2D nozzle...so only the jets which has the same features are stealth planes......:lol:
Russians has worked from Mig 2.1 project from about decades and will bring out a Higher Quality jets...Russia now has more funds,India will also provide huge funds...We won't compromise on quality......
They(russians) have approached to stealth in a different manner,not like Chinese J-20 similar to F-22..

BTW does J-20 has 2d or 3D nozzles...? can see it in pic and tell...?

And guys do u think Russians who are making jets from decades won't know about Intakes issues.....?

They know lot more than us and they have approached stealth in a different way...

Or maybe they can incorporate Radar blockers.

look at the radar blocker below for F-15, maybe T-50 incorporates something like this. Intakes look so similar
blokf18e.jpg

And guys do u think Russians who are making jets from decades won't know about Intakes issues.....?

They know lot more than us and they have approached stealth in a different way...

even if they dont , our design team who has paid millions for the new design will surely be looking at more stealthier options and additions and beleieve me the same that happened with Su-30Mki will happen with ours, the best of the lot.

A powerful AESA with novotar with 400 range in weapons bay. Its bye bye for any threat.

so can we just take an attempt to decode their design?

even if they dont , our design team who has paid millions for the new design will surely be looking at more stealthier options and additions and beleieve me the same that happened with Su-30Mki will happen with ours, the best of the lot.

A powerful AESA with novotar with 400 range in weapons bay. Its bye bye for any threat.

other than the AWACs, does any radar has a range of 400 km? I think novotor semi active radar homing and will be guided by AWACs until it locks into the target signal.

so can we just take an attempt to decode their design?
Until the 4th prototype comes out u can't say anything about its stealth capability...

And guys,PAK fa has 4 radars..
on wings 2 each
and rear and front main radar..
Do u think it designed to detect stealth fighter @360degree.....

Some months back i heard Russia is working on Plasma stealth, any comments on that?

Here's the air intake of the first prototype
18062010a.jpg

This thing definitely needs to be worked out. Shall add a lot to the RCS. I believe they might be working for a better one. If this thing has got internal weapons bay?

Back
Top Bottom