What's new

2nd Pak FA prototype maiden flight pics

high resolution one

2011-03-03_02sm.jpg

by the technical point of view
Chinese stealth is more more advance design than the pakfa

Then you must have access to secret inside information on j20 and the pakfa. I hope you get the sarcasm. Alternatively, you could have simply said "i am a fanboy and i like dis chinese jet".

Well,next prototype would be FGFA right???

FGFA and Pak-FA are two different projects. Teams are also different. PAK-FA is Russian project. FGFA is going to be Indo-Russian from scratch but will have inputs from Pak-FA because GoI funded part of Pak-FA.

IAF is still busy finalizing their FGFA requirements. It is already delayed, call it piss-poor planning in IAF or anything. They never get their requirements correct and on time. Always confused browsing through western aircraft brouchers. But then that's the price of being a "customer"/importer who has no control of expertise over technology changes.

Airforces of developed countries "make" and "shape" technology roadmap they want to ride on in future. IAF is only airforce which is always lagging and "reacts" to technology changes by "importing" new and new products, rather than developing a vision and roadmap of technology maturisation within domestic industry. Thanks to DRDO's undying unrelenting efforts and pursuation of "self-reliance", otherwise there wouldn't be even LCA project around today.

US Airforce has about 2000 research projects within and across American R&D institutes and universities, on their OWN budget. Also, US Airforce owns above 4000 technology patents(result of this R&D funding).

On other extreme, how much IAF spent on developing local expertise other than, paying millions of $$ to Israelis for giving advices to them, on how to design their information networks?

India is fast becoming a joke. No wonder, noone takes Indians seriously and Indian's bid for UN secretary post was rejected. Its the time that we open our eyes and holes and focus on domestic capabilities building rather than running IAF on foreign brains.

Having a nuclear bum doesn't make you superpower. Technology and patents do.

You dnt even know which engine Chinese using in J20 (It may be Russian) and talking about technical point of view :lol:

Is it just because the airintakes are small??? and engines are much close to each other. Have I guessed it right???

Kindly Elaborate what technical qualification you have to pass on comments on PakFA and J20

Back
Top Bottom