What's new

2nd ODI: Bangladesh v Pakistan at Dhaka Apr 19

Well played bangladesh ..You have crossed lot of mental barriers this year ...You are no more minnows if you keep this kind of performance and develop a self belief ..Future pak bangla matches will be pretty intresting ..Pakistan was a great cricket team and a delight to watch ...hope bangla too will reach similar heights in cricket world ..

Well played bangladesh ..You have crossed lot of mental barriers this year ...You are no more minnows if you keep this kind of performance and develop a self belief ..Future pak bangla matches will be pretty intresting ..Pakistan was a great cricket team and a delight to watch ...hope bangla too will reach similar heights in cricket world ..

I am not going to write-off Pakistan just like that, Bangladesh white-washed NZ back in 2010, however NZ was one of the favorites in the ICC this year. They made it to final.

Pakistan have the talents, they can turn things around, its upto Pakistan to do so.

This is also a good opportunity for BD to go for a white-wash this time !!!!!

I am not going to write-off Pakistan just like that, Bangladesh white-washed NZ back in 2010, however NZ was one of the favorites in the ICC this year. They made it to final.

Pakistan have the talents, they can turn things around, its upto Pakistan to do so.

This is also a good opportunity for BD to go for a white-wash this time !!!!!
For next ten years its time for them to remember the green pasture where they used to be in and for bangladesh its time to achieve greater heights ..Thats my opinion

miss those time of waqar younis sohib aktar and wasim akram that would be nice ti see with BD team now as we all have good baller s

Cricket is dying in Pakistan, there's no interest in the game left. I feel it'll go the hockey way. BD will get better than Pak team in the coming years. Kudos to BD fans who stayed behind their team even when it was excruciatingly rubbish.

11150219_778579775574459_8136649035483781042_n.jpg

Enough said @ghostpk , @Menace2Society , @farhan_9909 , @AsianUnion ......

Back
Top Bottom