What's new

2nd ODI: Bangladesh v Pakistan at Dhaka Apr 19

I think Pakistan wants the young team to mature by playing, kinda like learning on the job. Thats what I got from the comments of the Pakistan Captain following the game.

wonder what this is more reflective of, Pakistan cricket slumping to depressing new lows or are Bangladesh truly on the rise ?

after the windies in the 90's, I fear Pakistan is the next great once giant to fall, this is very sad, world cricket is weaker without a strong Pakistan team.

I'm settling for nothing less than 2 huge test wins, c'mon Pakis, pick yourselves up !

losing the test series will be the last nail for me, RIP PCB RIP PC

Hasina waving FLAG !!!

LOL you kno in the next election Hasina will use this game as when she was running the country Bangladesh has defeated Pakistan like her dad did in 1971.hahahahahah

wonder what this is more reflective of, Pakistan cricket slumping to depressing new lows or are Bangladesh truly on the rise ?
well to answer to your question, just one stat: Musfiqur Rahim's last 25 innings: 1173 runs, 2 centuries and 10 half centuries with average of 48.87 ;)

BD+vs+Pak.JPG
BD+vs+Pak.JPG

LOL you kno in the next election Hasina will use this game as when she was running the country Bangladesh has defeated Pakistan like her dad did in 1971.hahahahahah

That just might well be very likely !!

well to answer to your question, just one stat: Musfiqur Rahim's last 25 innings: 1173 runs, 2 centuries and 10 half centuries with average of 48.87 ;)
nothing spectacular. :coffee:

sorry, ol chap, we're a bit spoilt for stats here
sir.png

anyway, good for BD, another step forward :tup:

but I'm genuinely sad for Pakistan, I hope they don't become the next west indies. no home games since 2009 also has to be a huge factor in their decline.

most of the current lot are complete strangers to people here, stark contrast to back in the day when they had 12 in a squad who were household names and people feared for our batsmen vs their fast bowling.

etc...

kya hua ? vo reverse in swinging off cutter bouncer doosron ka zamana :cray:

Well a least, Pakistan won the toss! Kidding this is a young Pakistan team that needs time to gell and build confidence...Looks like their flying in new players ASAP, to rebuild the side.

It takes decades to build a cricketing infrastructure and self belief, Bangladesh is getting there but we still have a few more years to go and we need to find/develop more young talent. 2019 will see if we have made the planned progress, until then lets just work / train hard and build the team.

Oh just to add, Bangladesh needs to consider plsying in Pakistan to get used to different conditions and guage what areas we need to improve.

If pakistan loose this match then death of pakistan cricket team and birth of bangladesh cricket team.
All players are new and PCB gave chance to them to prove themselves and to show their skills if not in this series then where will we try them ?? In world cup ???

Congratulation to BD team for a brilliant win against Pakistan .... You guys really outclassed our team

There is no doubt that Pakistan played very ordinary cricket in every department of bowling, batting and fielding. There were expectation from hafeez; fawad and sarfraz but they failed. Its sorry time to be captain and fan of Pakistan cricket team.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom