What's new

2nd ODI: Bangladesh v Pakistan at Dhaka Apr 19

Yeah Pakistan is heading towards END, We r Doomed...:pop:....

Bangladesh defeated Pakistan after 16 years and the last ODI was jus the 2nd defeat in 16 years....

Agreed, but if this is the performance of both teams then sure BD will win much more matches than pakistan in coming years

Its disgusting when Indians root for Bangladesh, go support your own, Dhoti lovin' Baniyas.

My point was about the new team theory you guys come out with everytime you screw up.
Theory???I think its better if you have a look @ states of the current players....

Agreed, but if this is the performance of both teams then sure BD will win much more matches than pakistan in coming years
Celebration times for you ahead.. enjoy the moments :)

Theory???I think its better if you have a look @ states of the current players....

Celebration times for you ahead.. enjoy the moments :)
Is this Pakistan's B team? where is that 7 foot baller?

Its disgusting when Indians root for Bangladesh, go support your own, Dhoti lovin' Baniyas.
Don't antagonize your benefactor and patrons since 1971 or else someone would throw BD players from IPL just to remind their real worth

Is this Pakistan's B team? where is that 7 foot baller?
7foot Unfit, not B Team, new lot..... didnt expect much from these guys..

Makes sense, so they didnt leave out any star players back in Pakistan to face bd?
Irfan is unfit, Misbah retd, Afridi retd, Ahmed Shahzad along with Umar Akmal and Younis Khan dropped ;)

They are trying to keep partnership by going singles only.

Makes sense, so they didnt leave out any star players back in Pakistan to face bd?
well u can say Shezad and Umar Akmal are their star players, though they had bad world cup. Anyway they are suspended for bad behavior

They should have played Mohammad Amir, that kid was a genius. Hs ban is over, right?

Never heard of most of the current pakistani players

Back
Top Bottom