What's new

2nd ODI: Bangladesh v Pakistan at Dhaka Apr 19

77/5

W

AL HASAN TO M. RIZWAN
OUT! That's trapped in front! Shakib dishes out a loopy ball around off, it straightens a touch after landing, Rizwan gets forward in defense but fails to keep it out. He is rapped on the pads, they appeal and the umpire agrees. Pakistan now have lost half their side and are in a deep, deep trouble.

This is a new team, exception were not high when they left to play, based on the Bangladesh team performance in WC.. now.. PERIOD ....

The problem in pakistan is that sports infrastructure is deteriorating day by day which affects performance of players

This is a new team, exception were not high when they left to play, based on the Bangladesh team performance in WC.. now.. PERIOD ....
My point is also exactly the same. Since how many years are you having a new team. Last time I saw it was after 2003 world cup.

The problem in pakistan is that sports infrastructure is deteriorating day by day which affects performance of players
Yeah Pakistan is heading towards END, We r Doomed...:pop:....

My point is also exactly the same. Since how many years are you having a new team. Last time I saw it was after 2003 world cup.
Bangladesh defeated Pakistan after 16 years and the last ODI was jus the 2nd defeat in 16 years....

just a reminder, 6 players of BD have played less then 12 international games (even including WC games)
so BD team also new ;)

Yeah Pakistan is heading towards END, We r Doomed...:pop:....

Bangladesh defeated Pakistan after 16 years and the last ODI was jus the 2nd defeat in 16 years....
My point was about the new team theory you guys come out with everytime you screw up.

Back
Top Bottom