What's new

28 Nato oil tankers set ablaze in Islamabad

1-tanker-AFP-640x480.jpg

3-tanker-AFP-640x480.jpg

4-tanker-AFP-640x480.jpg

i agree the tankers can be looted instead, and used for any good use, whts with destroying the tankers??, its a pak property anyway

i agree the tankers can be looted instead, and used for any good use, whts with destroying the tankers??, its a pak property anyway

GoP is not setting ablaze these tankers that they would care for making use of goods or caring for Pakistani property ;)

You are wrong Sir!
Jews are not feeding Americans, they are _actually_ feeding on Americans. US is not a country, its a Corporation...

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world that it never existed..."

lol..someone has just watched "The Usual Suspects"....nice one any ways....

A little off topic post, but in my view, quite relavant to the Indo Pak environment.

This whole NATO incident goes to vindicate India's reluctance in joining the IPI project. Doesnt it?

I won't waste time commenting on the rant you posted but yes I have seen Taliban, TTP, LeJ, HuJI and various other militant outfit terrorists myself in custody and have seen documentary evidence of what they do and what monsters they are. The day you witness a suicide attack and the day you see these monsters proudly boasting of their activities and read their minds, your world will never be the same.
I guess the Moron you replied to has not seen the Jirga video done by Geo News of a Suicide Bomber (i think about July 2009) ; I mean how callous and misanthropic these buggers(the Suicide Bombers) can get, and yet they do not receive condemnation from your fellow-men. And i would tell the moron you replied to, that their fight is NOT JUST AGAINST THE US of A, their fight is to impose Islamic Law in Pakistan, and for this they are willing to blow even their own parents for it.

Let the moron refresh his memory once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol..someone has just watched "The Usual Suspects"....nice one any ways....

Yeah it's prbably the last line of the movie.
Nonetheless, if you deeply think about things around us you would perhaps find it true...

Gunmen attack Nato supply trucks in Quetta

QUETTA: Gunmen in Pakistan attacked and set fire to 20 trucks transporting supplies to Nato troops in Afghanistan on Wednesday, police said, the latest in a series of attacks on the supply chain for the war in Afghanistan.

Pakistani authorities, angered by repeated incursions by Nato helicopters from Afghanistan, last week blocked a supply route for the troops in Afghanistan. The attack on fuel tankers on Wednesday took place along another route.

The Nato incursions and the border closure have raised tensions between the United States and Pakistan.

Fourteen gunmen in two pickup trucks opened fire on the tankers, destroying five and killing a driver, following attacks on other tankers claimed by Taliban militants on Sunday.

The bulk of supplies for the foreign forces in Afghanistan moves through Pakistan which is itself battling a deadly insurgency.

US pressure on Pakistan to crack down harder on militants in its northwest tribal areas has been one source of friction between the two countries.

Pakistan's commitment to fighting militancy has again been called into question after Western intelligence agencies said an alleged al Qaeda plot to attack European cities involved militants who spent time in tribal areas on the Afghan border. – Reuters

tankers shouldnt be burned ... as we can use tankers for good .... people should think over it ..... pak army took the stance ....... peoples who are burning the tankers they should wait and see what pak army decides ........

A Total of 5 Pakistan People have died till now... How dumb and absolutely STUPID are Pakistani people? They retaliate at the death of 3 Pakistani troops and go ahead and kill 5 of their own by burning oil tankers?? Pisses me off

plus these NATO tankers are driven by normal truck drivers who signed a contract.. thus by burning them you are destroying the livelihoods of these truck drivers.. stop destroying the trucks you low lifes

A Total of 5 Pakistan People have died till now... How dumb and absolutely STUPID are Pakistani people? They retaliate at the death of 3 Pakistani troops and go ahead and kill 5 of their own by burning oil tankers?? Pisses me off

plus these NATO tankers are driven by normal truck drivers who signed a contract.. thus by burning them you are destroying the livelihoods of these truck drivers.. stop destroying the trucks you low lifes

I think it was Taliban who have claimed reponsibility for this....

yaar ye sab itnay seeday bhee nahi hain.. ye sab tankes insured hotay hain by nato while in pakistani road... driver oil choori kartay hain and sell it to locals :) and then they fire them to get insurance money too ......

:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom