Country
Pakistan
geologic.JPG

GeoSett_528.JPG

kvr_wide_528.JPG

kvr_close_528.JPG

comparison.JPG

quan.jpg

Dr. AQ Khan, the “Father of Pakistan’s atomic bomb,” stands in the access tunnel inside the Chagai Hills nuclear test site before Pakistan’s May 28, 1998 underground nuclear test.

Last edited:
yom e taqbeer mubarik.
Thank A.Q Khan
Khair Mubarik.

& hell to those who disgraced our hero on media... & he sacrificed, once again, for the country by taking all the blame on himself.

I will never forget the image of A.Q.Khan having tears in his eyes when he was being scapegoated for the traitor sitting comfy in UK...

May God bless A.Q.Khan & humiliate the traitors in both worlds.

Yaum e Takbeer Mubarak to all the Muslims and Pakistanis... and to double the joy it comes this year on the holy day of Friday!

quan.jpg

Dr. AQ Khan, the “Father of Pakistan’s atomic bomb,” stands in the access tunnel inside the Chagai Hills nuclear test site before Pakistan’s May 28, 1998 underground nuclear test.

Nations does'nt produce man like Dr AQ Khan every day, we must thank ALLAH, that he gave us Dr AQ Khan.

I dont give a S**T what world think of him, me and my future generation will be thankfull to him for what he did for Pakistan.

On the occasion of 28th May i Salute DR: AQ KHAN. :pakistan:

A Salute to

Quaid-e-Azam
Allama Iqbal
Sir Syed ahmed Khan
Abdus Salam
AQ Khan,

And other role Models, who made Pakistan stronger

We should comemorate this day with a renewed pledge to not to get complacent on the laurels earned 12 years ago (on this date) and strive as a nation united to ensure our existence (independence) and to eliminate poverty, illiteracy, corruption and injustice from our society.

Youm-e-Takbeer mubarak to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom