What's new

28 Bangladeshi nationals arrested from Nagpur

ahhh shameful....border lines need to be more tighter...both bsf and bdr needs more soldiers on border line...btw do they have any terrorist links??

They did not find any link of theirs with BSF.

BDR presence needs to be increased. BSF is already very strong and killing, implicating Bangladeshis

i actually don't mind some bangladeshis coming over to india as long as none of them come with the intent of fomenting trouble.

but thats the tragedy. islamic radicalism has created the need for extra caution and suspicion.

there may be truth to the claim of some indians going the other side to foment trouble too.

so tighter borders :tup:

wow, this really makes me laugh when I see these sorts of stuff, is there nothing to be proud of in bangladesh? I don't see any development from the country, just it getting worser and worser everday. post something that I could actually be happy about.

So, what's your perception? Why BD is getting worser and worser everyday? Who is responsible? How would you like to see BD or how is your dream BD? Any brief?

Look I don't see why some journalists have to bring RAW sponsorship and what nots. Illegal immigration is a global phenomenon and in our country 28 illegal staying Bangladeshis were caught. There are illegal Bangladeshis and just to avoid spotlight aping the blame on the affected party won't make the problem go away no matter what government rules.

Denial is wrong you know. Politics aside, this becomes a legal case when it breaches a country's visa limits.

This calls for officially fencing the borders and electrifying them so that these kinds of problems don't arise in the future.

Now if it should be already known india abduct citizen of country that does not accept indian hegemony and implicate them later in different crime.

Are you alleging that we would Abduct BD citizens from your country and implicate them later in our country? ... Is that what you meant
i-dupe?

So, what's your perception? Why BD is getting worser and worser everyday? Who is responsible? How would you like to see BD or how is your dream BD? Any brief?
when the Amami regime has gone and Sheik Hasina is then is bangladesh will get better, but for now lets just keep dreaming guys :smokin:

Why would you feel so Mate? .... What other options do you feel would make BD better ..... WOuld be interested in your views.
their are many, I feel bangladesh could be like taiwan but we are a long way from that, because of Sheik Hasina, the BS that comes out of her mouth just annoys, and did you know that bangladesh elected a uneducated president?, I bet didn't know that she can't speak english, she's a moron, even me as a 14 year old can do a much better job than her, and as for the Awami regime, I have got nothing to say for that because it is utterly pathetic.

Are you alleging that we would Abduct BD citizens from your country and implicate them later in our country? ... Is that what you meant
i-dupe?

Strange theories, right Stumper? :lol: only in :pdf:

their are many, I feel bangladesh could be like taiwan but we are a long way from that, because of Sheik Hasina, the BS that comes out of her mouth just annoys, and did you know that bangladesh elected a uneducated president?, I bet didn't know that she can't speak english, she's a moron, even me as a 14 year old can do a much better job than her, and as for the Awami regime, I have got nothing to say for that because it is utterly pathetic.

Thanks Mate. You still didnt answer my question (you are referring to the problems). WHAT OTHER OPTIONS DO YOU FEEL would make BD better?.

Lets hear, what as per you, should be the solution. That would be interesting.

Yeh that was surprising for me too and that too by ATS and not regular police.

On the other hand i have experienced that my fellow Bangaldeshi journalists (though both of them were working with RAW sponsored newspaper) were being monitored and being tracked by Indian police in South India when we were there. They were asked to daily report to the nearby police station where we were residing so it was kinda surprising.

cant resist bringing RAW here too right?

May be ATS is looking for some big fish..thats why they waited and monitored..may be they got some information about something fishy going on..otherwise why ATS involved in capturing illegal immigrants??

Thanks Mate. You still didnt answer my question (you are referring to the problems). WHAT OTHER OPTIONS DO YOU FEEL would make BD better?.

Lets hear, what as per you, should be the solution. That would be interesting.
They should be spending money on developing the economy and such, they build buildings with really cheap material, If someone can prove me wrong it will be nice to see, and really you never see any good news about the country, just bad news to be honest,
AND LASTLY THIS IS TO SHEIK HASINA, LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE THEY KNOW MORE THAN YOU.

They should be spending money on developing the economy and such, they build buildings with really cheap material, If someone can prove me wrong it will be nice to see, and really you never see any good news about the country, just bad news to be honest,
AND LASTLY THIS IS TO SHEIK HASINA, LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE THEY KNOW MORE THAN YOU.

Ok. Lets assume AL is discarded from Bangladesh. In comes Mrs.Zia.
As per you she would solve all this for you? ... Is that so?

Back
Top Bottom