What's new

28 Bangladeshi nationals arrested from Nagpur

Ok. Lets assume AL is discarded from Bangladesh. In comes Mrs.Zia.
As per you she would solve all this for you? ... Is that so?
I don't know Zia I'm sorry, but all I know is that AL is failing bangladesh, another thing its because I'm more british than bengali.

I don't know Zia I'm sorry, but all I know is that AL is failing bangladesh, another thing its because I'm more british than bengali.

AL is failing Bangladesh and BNP?

Did the corruption went down under BNP regime?

What BNP did to boost the economy of BD?

GB

BS.... india is desperately looking to get rid of their low cast.
This is a scam... it may be simple in india to blame any Bengali Muslim a national of Bengladesh but without proving it on media by supporting document it is just another way of getting rid of poor and orphans.

Illegal Bangladeshis are grave threat to our security. They have to be dealt as strictly as possible.

This is a scam... it may be simple in india to blame any Bengali Muslim a national of Bengladesh but without proving it on media by supporting document it is just another way of getting rid of poor and orphans.

You are confused.

A bengali muslim is not a low caste hence either we are trying to get rid of Bengali Muslims or a low caste.

In any case if that was the case we would have detained 28000 and not 28.

If they are Bengali muslims they must have papers.

A suburb named Mira Road out of Mumbai alone has more than 50000 Bangladeshi's illigally staying.

In Mumbai alone more than 150,000 illigal Bangladeshi's are estimated.

In West Bengal one can't tell a difference between a local Bengali and an illigal Bangaldeshi.

GB

You are confused.

A bengali muslim is not a low caste hence either we are trying to get rid of Bengali Muslims or a low caste.

In any case if that was the case we would have detained 28000 and not 28.

If they are Bengali muslims they must have papers.

A suburb named Mira Road out of Mumbai alone has more than 50000 Bangladeshi's illigally staying.

In Mumbai alone more than 150,000 illigal Bangladeshi's are estimated.

In West Bengal one can't tell a difference between a local Bengali and an illigal Bangaldeshi.

GB
hmmm.... :bunny:

If thats the case, why dont you stop the deportation drive launched recently ...of Afghan's from your cities. Or is that not comparable mate?

Illegal Bangladeshis are grave threat to our security. They have to be dealt as strictly as possible.

Plan is to take over your coward land. That is it. Now do what ever you want but we are need of more land so we will take it one way or other. :smokin:

when the Amami regime has gone and Sheik Hasina is then is bangladesh will get better, but for now lets just keep dreaming guys :smokin:

There are too many morons live in BD. These low life are supporting a party that is more interested to stay in past while ignroing the present. BD is a wasteland. Even the dream is fading out :tdown:

Plan is to take over your coward land. That is it. Now do what ever you want but we are need of more land so we will take it one way or other. :smokin:

No empty threats please. Learn to live with India and the reality

wow, this really makes me laugh when I see these sorts of stuff, is there nothing to be proud of in bangladesh? I don't see any development from the country, just it getting worser and worser everday. post something that I could actually be happy about.

Buddy bangladesh is considered as one of the "next11" economic powers by goldman sacchs.If i remember right,bangladesh is world's no1 clothing exporter.Unlike pakistan and india,there is no insurgency or freedom movements in bangladesh(even with such a large population)There are much more positive things about bangladesh,be proud man!

omg,never xpected like this.india have poverty but we know how to recognise our ppl.

It is very hard to stop economic migrants once they arrive to their destination they can live in shelters and work till they save money to buy forged documents making them pretty much legal.

Back
Top Bottom