Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1614425369841.png

1614425646402.png

1614425705822.png

1614425546881.png

1614425751647.png

Dare to enter our airspace again, we will pull air out of your wings.
On Feb 27th, a young Pakistani is narrating the story of Indian misery.

Last edited:
Operation swift retort ended with swift return of abhi. What PAF gained in air was lost on ground.
It was a remake of classic incompetence stories, we read in history books.
I wonder if Musharraf /Rahil were the CoAS, would they as well go around begging opposition party members for support on unpopular decision!
the fact that your existence is true is a loss on the ground too!! A hallmark of a couple and their one night mistske.

A young Pakistani is warning the Indian airforce of consequences if they dare enter into our airspace. :pakistan:

How old are you?
Children shall be taught, that India was about to open all out war.. had we shot at any more of their jets.

How old are you?
Children shall be taught, that India was about to open all-out war.. had we shot at any more of their jets.

When it comes to Pakistan, I am passionately and proudly young. If this is what you wanted to know?

When it comes to Pakistan, I am passionately and proudly young. If this is what you wanted to know?

I have no doubt... hope you have the opportunity to reflect back on swift abort of operation swift retort, in 3-5 years time.
I also appreciate your passion, but army ought to free occupied lands and save humans trapped within occupied territory. ASAP. If they fail within reasonable time, strong disciplinary actions must be taken by the head of state.

Last edited:
.... India was about to open all out war.. had we shot at any more of their jets.

AND??

One should NEVER do any compromises on the truth and justice. One thing life has taught me is to NEVER back down if your are righteous. Of course one has to pay a price for this - but the price of backing down has always shown me to be higher....

I have no doubt... hope you have the opportunity to reflect back on swift abort of operation swift retort, in 3-5 years time.
I appreciate your passion, but we ought to free our occupied lands and save our our families trapped in occupied territory.

@BATMAN All success stories have a section of failures somewhere, all victorious warrior have their wounds. I do not expect the operation swift retort was flawless or we could not have done any better.

Having said that - between positives and negatives, I chose positive by choice. Its my chosen way of life. We can still evaluate and learn from our mistakes staying on the positive side. I do not challenge you that there was a "swift abort" or not - but what Allah blessed us with is worth thanking and celebrating. Alhamdolillah.

AND??

One should NEVER do any compromises on the truth and justice. One thing life has taught me is to NEVER back down if your are righteous. Of course one has to pay a price for this - but the price of backing down has always shown me to be higher....

Being righteous is all good, but absorbing political pressure after shooting 9 Indian jets is another ball game.

I also appreciate your passion, but army ought to free occupied lands and save humans trapped within occupied territory. ASAP. If they fail within reasonable time, strong disciplinary actions must be taken by the head of state.

This is exactly what I feel Pakistan is missing out. Pakistan needs to free Kashmir regardless of the costs - because not doing so has a greater undesirable cost.
And if the Pakistan military doesn't get itself into a position where they can do that, then they should be asked questions about this....

Operation swift retort ended with swift return of abhi. What PAF gained in air was lost on ground.
It was a remake of classic incompetence stories, we read in history books.
I wonder if Musharraf /Rahil were the CoAS, would they as well go around begging opposition party members for support on unpopular decision!
Imran Khan has a habit of saying "oh your not out? no? ok no problem, why don't you go back & try again?"...ab bhindians ka abhi-none-done dar kay maaray wapis hi nahi aya tau hum kia karain? :lol:

I do not expect the operation swift retort was flawless or we could not have done any better.

I'm pointing at treasonous abort of a master plan called operation swift retort.
You got it all wrong.
Pakistan needs to free Kashmir regardless of the costs
On 27th February, it was possible to achieve, without much economic cost and loss of human life and it would have ended sweet and swift.
Hope young generation in army have learned lessons and are able to see the depth of an apparently simple task.

I have always reminded that political hatred must not be used to downplay and degrade Pakistan success and peaceful gesture as well as fulfilling the UN laws. Better to stay quiet.

Back
Top Bottom