What's new

27th FEB: When Pakistan disturbed the whole fukin Apple Cart

PaklovesTurkiye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Asalam Alikum (Hello) guys.

I was watching all this but couldn't comment due to busy schedule.

I am a common guy, live and walk on street...Can understand what people think around the world.

What we did on 27th FEB?

Establishment and Imran Khan single handidly improved Pakistan's image/PR in front of whole world....and who provided them this opportunity....Our MODI JEE.

Clapping.

As @MastanKhan said; no single fukin country was expecting that....We roared in rage right under the light at Indians...

We came, we saw and we conquered. Indians and their backsides are still all red and hot.

Now, we need to see larger picture.

Guys, when Khan became PM of Pakistan, I believe, International powers got disturbed and Indians lost their all morale, energy, motivation and happiness against Pakistan....Enemies of Pakistan were loving the shit going on b/w Establishment and Nawaz Aloo MADAR****.

After arrival of Khan, party got over. They (west and Indians) know who Khan is and what he is capable of doing for Pakistan.

Have you guys watched recent interview of Khan with FT (Financial Times) ? Have you wondered why western media never asked Nawaz or Zardari about begging bowl? why? why they wanted to humiliate Khan by asking this? Khan had no role in it and has just become PM barely for 9 months. Then why? Why are they angry on Imran Khan?

They are angry on Khan because he is not their candidate. They are angry on Khan because he does not accept dictation..They are angry on Khan because he can talk and rub the opponent onto the floor. They are angry because Khan can't be bought and is loyal to his country. THEY cant do BLOODY NRO with him. That's why they are furious against him.

I won't be surprised at all if western powers were fully on board with India when India attacked our land (destroying trees/soil). It was to put Pakistan further on backfoot....To tarnish the image of Pakistan as terror breeding ground and blah blah.

West and India wanted to check the response of Khan/Pakistan this time...They were thinking that they have called the bluff of Pakistanis....Alas, it was too early to be happy.

Guys, when Pakistan struck back....I was so happy, I still am....Those who are saying that we shouldn't be much happy about are not getting the picture.

Yes, we know it is not last one...we know it was just small skirmish...we know we won't win always. We know we are facing numerically and tech wise superior enemy....

STILL

Pakistan won that day BIG TIME. That was first of its kind...Indians got murdered in PR, in reputation, in personnel, in finance and in pride. It is one historical event and now has now been recorded in history. We, as far as I remember, never raped Indians like that.

We, younger ones, read about Rashid Minhas, M.M Alam etc.... We love them...We didn't knew they will emerge again right in front of our eyes on that day. I am sure they will be happy in Heaven after seeing all this. Feeling proud on their airforce.

Whole world saw that. India just played first ball but after that they got all blinded and didn't knew what was happening here and there. Now, India's image, as most powerful country of South Asia, has just bitten the dust. People are still mocking Indians around the world. Now, people will laugh their asses off if someone talks about bringing India up as a counterweight to China...We unknowingly punctured western narrative as well :lol:

And do you know what? by attacking like that and in last, handing the pilot over, we just introduced many common people around the world to Pakistan. Powerful, full of pride, brave and at the same time a Gentleman. Go to youtube and see the comment section of every video of jet downing...Almost whole world was supporting Pakistan for what Pakistan did....All Sri Lankans, Nepalis, white folks, Bengalis, Turks and Chinese.....Everyone was with us. That was a happy moment for me. People generally like when you defend your country successfully. Their sympathies side with you then.

Western powers, Russians, Chinese all got surprise that day...Indians were not alone :)
World got shocked and people got introduced to different Pakistan....A Pakistan who defends and then again attacks....What a badass country.

We know what happened throughout...We also observed one thing....If you don't retaliate, world will side with bully....Assholes only decided to mediate when Pakistan smoked Indians......Otherwise they were supporting all bullshit propaganda of Indians....Or may be it is decided that don't interrupt when Indians are having any advantage over Pakistan and only intervene when Pakistan got any edge so that it can be removed....

Guys, we need to press our establishment and Government....Hang the bastards who have looted Pakistan....take all the wealth out of their throats. We need to improve our economy. I believe Indians are trying to make sure we keep concentrating on border rather than economy. Looks like west want this as well....

Our enemies knows that this is their last chance.....Once Pakistan improves her economy, the only weakest link, then Pakistan, with nukes, strong military, good amount of influence over Muslim world and powerful economy will act far more confident and will be far far more difficult to handle...First casualty will be India, of course. Enemy has forgotten the taste of powerful Pakistan. They weakened us internally and still don't want us to look outside..Time to remind them again. PARTY IS OVER.

This is all I wanted to say.

May Allah bless Pakistan with more courageous and independent leaders. One right person at right place can do a lot.

Remember, American Establishment asking Pakistani establishment;

DON'T SUPPORT KHAN. Smart assholes knew that Khan is class apart from pet dogs like Zardari and Nawaz. He is just too different and a real patriot and most of his cabinet members are patriot as well and very proactive....Remind me again who called who; a LITTLE PYGMY :lol: Americans never thought that Pakistanis aka slaves will ever speak to them in that tone. Now they will respect you for sure...They know you now...They are continuous being reminded that they are dealing with changed Pakistan....A new Pakistan....

1. who can think independently
2. who can speak independently
3. who can act independently

Guys, I have no doubt...We will succeed and will chase down our enemy. We will fly and NO MOTHERFUCKER will be able to stop Pakistan and her Thunders.

Thanks for reading :)

:pakistan:

giphy.gif

@maximuswarrior @Maarkhoor @Khafee @Tps43 @airmarshal and others et al

I am a common guy, live and walk on street...Can understand what people think around the world.

What we did on 27th FEB?

Establishment and Imran Khan single handidly improved Pakistan's image/PR in front of whole world....and who provided them this opportunity....Our MODI JEE.

Clapping.

As @MastanKhan said; no single fukin country was expecting that....We roared in rage right under the light at Indians...

We came, we saw and we conquered. Indians and their backsides are still all red and hot.

Guys, when Khan became PM of Pakistan, I believe, International powers got disturbed and Indians lost their all morale, energy, motivation and happiness against Pakistan....Enemies of Pakistan were loving the shit going on b/w Establishment and Nawaz Aloo MADAR****.

After arrival of Khan, party got over. They (west and Indians) know who Khan is and what he is capable of doing for Pakistan.

Have you guys watched recent interview of Khan with FT (Financial Times) ? Have you wondered why western media never asked Nawaz or Zardari about begging bowl? why? why they wanted to humiliate Khan by asking this? Khan had no role in it and has just become PM barely for 9 months. Then why? Why are they angry on Imran Khan?

They are angry on Khan because he is not their candidate. They are angry on Khan because he does not accept dictation..They are angry on Khan because he can talk and rub the opponent onto the floor. They are angry because Khan can't be bought and is loyal to his country. THEY cant do BLOODY NRO with him. That's why they are furious against him.

I won't be surprised at all if western powers were fully on board with India when India attacked our land (destroying trees/soil). It was to put Pakistan further on backfoot....To tarnish the image of Pakistan as terror breeding ground and blah blah.

West and India wanted to check the response of Khan/Pakistan this time...They were thinking that they have called the bluff of Pakistanis....Alas, it was too early to be happy.

Guys, when Pakistan struck back....I was so happy, I still am....Those who are saying that we shouldn't be much happy about are not getting the picture.

Yes, we know it is not last one...we know it was just small skirmish...we know we won't win always. We know we are facing numerically and tech wise superior enemy....

STILL

Pakistan won that day BIG TIME. That was first of its kind...Indians got murdered in PR, in reputation, in personnel, in finance and in pride. It is one historical event and now has now been recorded in history. We, as far as I remember, never raped Indians like that.

We, younger ones, read about Rashid Minhas, M.M Alam etc.... We love them...We didn't knew they will emerge again right in front of our eyes on that day. I am sure they will be happy in Heaven after seeing all this. Feeling proud on their airforce.

Whole world saw that. India just played first ball but after that they got all blinded and didn't knew what was happening here and there. Now, India's image, as most powerful country of South Asia, has just bitten the dust. People are still mocking Indians around the world. Now, people will laugh their asses off if someone talks about bringing India up as a counterweight to China...We unknowingly punctured western narrative as well :lol:

And do you know what? by attacking like that and in last, handing the pilot over, we just introduced many common people around the world to Pakistan. Powerful, full of pride, brave and at the same time a Gentleman. Go to youtube and see the comment section of every video of jet downing...Almost whole world was supporting Pakistan for what Pakistan did....All Sri Lankans, Nepalis, white folks, Bengalis, Turks and Chinese.....Everyone was with us. That was a happy moment for me. People generally like when you defend your country successfully. Their sympathies side with you then.

Western powers, Russians, Chinese all got surprise that day...Indians were not alone :)
World got shocked and people got introduced to different Pakistan....A Pakistan who defends and then again attacks....What a badass country.

We know what happened throughout...We also observed one thing....If you don't retaliate, world will side with bully....Assholes only decided to mediate when Pakistan smoked Indians......Otherwise they were supporting all bullshit propaganda of Indians....Or may be it is decided that don't interrupt when Indians are having any advantage over Pakistan and only intervene when Pakistan got any edge so that it can be removed....

Guys, we need to press our establishment and Government....Hang the bastards who have looted Pakistan....take all the wealth out of their throats. We need to improve our economy. I believe Indians are trying to make sure we keep concentrating on border rather than economy. Looks like west want this as well....

Our enemies knows that this is their last chance.....Once Pakistan improves her economy, the only weakest link, then Pakistan, with nukes, strong military, good amount of influence over Muslim world and powerful economy will act far more confident and will be far far more difficult to handle...First casualty will be India, of course. Enemy has forgotten the taste of powerful Pakistan. They weakened us internally and still don't want us to look outside..Time to remind them again. PARTY IS OVER.

May Allah bless Pakistan with more courageous and independent leaders. One right person at right place can do a lot.

DON'T SUPPORT KHAN. Smart assholes knew that Khan is class apart from pet dogs like Zardari and Nawaz. He is just too different and a real patriot and most of his cabinet members are patriot as well and very proactive....Remind me again who called who; a LITTLE PYGMY :lol: Americans never thought that Pakistanis aka slaves will ever speak to them in that tone. Now they will respect you for sure...They know you now...They are continuous being reminded that they are dealing with changed Pakistan....A new Pakistan....

Guys, I have no doubt...We will succeed and will chase down our enemy. We will fly and NO MOTHERFUCKER will be able to stop Pakistan and her Thunders.

giphy.gif

So much wording without much stuff. And yes, we don't worship persons/personalities. It's the nation that achieved something based on strengths built over a long time. It's not like some one came in and brought a pigeon from under his hat. You need to grow up a bit.

So much wording without much stuff. And yes, we don't worship persons/personalities. It's the nation that achieved something based on strengths built over a long time. It's not like some one came in and brought a pigeon from under his hat. You need to grow up a bit.

The arrival of Khan is a change....Ministers are speaking with pride and confidence.

I also gave credit to military...not to mention the people who voted for Khan.

Ask anyone....they'll tell you how Americans never wanted Khan being our PM.

I am grown up guy and don't talk nonsense.

The arrival of Khan is a change....Ministers are speaking with pride and confidence.

I also gave credit to military...not to mention the people who voted for Khan.

Ask anyone....they'll tell you how Americans never wanted Khan being our PM.

I am grown up guy and don't talk nonsense.
Good luck. People with small heads and big ears always find some one to worship. I give a damn to what Americans wanted or not. But the nation worked hard to get the capabilities that surprised many on 27/2. However, I don't find any sense from what you have written.

What we did on 27th FEB?

Clapping.

STILL

giphy.gif

Bullseye

If our economy was strong, Pakistan would be a major Global military power.

Exactly if only we weren't screwed over and over by the likes of Zardari, Bhutto and that bald **** Nawaz Sharif. If it was upto me I would have hanged the bastards in public square for looting billions from Pakistan.

Exactly if only we weren't screwed over and over by the likes of Zardari, Bhutto and that bald **** Nawaz Sharif. If it was upto me I would have hanged the bastards in public square for looting billions from Pakistan.

I completely agree. The ENTIRE Bhutto, Zardari and Sharif family should be brutally, publicly executed.

What we did on 27th FEB?

Clapping.

STILL

giphy.gif

You should write more often on this forum. Some valuable points made.

What we did on 27th FEB?

Clapping.

STILL

giphy.gif

Summary of your post: Sher leading a pack of geedars, geedars become sher. Fact!

again who called who; a LITTLE PYGMY

That was classic and the choice of words in that tweet too.

I insist. Talk to them at their level and they will back off. If you show being obsequious, they will keep asking you to 'do more'. Dont act like their slave. This has been our folly since Musharraf days.

Remember the coverage of NY Times, Economist and Washington Post after Imran won elections?

They did not want him. They like the slaves of Sharif and Zaradri kind.

Just a glimpse of that coverage from the ever reputable Washington Post. Post is usually voice of American establishment, so trash the headline but read the meaning of it.

DjJnSDIWwAUgLxT.jpg large.jpg

And who the Americans wanted to talk to in Afghanistan? Taliban, right?

Back
Top Bottom