What's new

270 Americans killed in Iran's attacks on American bases in Iraq but the news were deleted rapidly

IRGC general: dozens have been killed & injured in our operation against Americans

2690648.jpg

The air force commander said the missile attack fire on one of the most important US bases in the context of Operation Martyr Suleimani was the beginning of a major operation that would continue throughout the region.

Reporting to reporters describing Martyr Suleimani's missile attack on US military base in Ein al-Assad, Commander of Air Force Commander Sardar Hajizadeh said: "Missile strikes at one of the most important US bases in the context of Operation Martyr Suleimani were the start of a major operation that It would continue throughout the area, and that was a must move.

look:
How many missiles did we shoot at the US base?
Film / Hajizadeh : Assassination of Haj Qassim was America's biggest mistake

** Dozens have been killed in the attack on Ain al-Assad

He added: "We did not seek to kill anyone in the operation, although tens of people were killed and wounded and were carried by C-130 aircraft." If we were looking to kill, we could design the operation to kill in step 1, and if they responded as conditions changed and had no duty to save the lives of US troops, in steps 2 and 3 within 6 hours. They killed between two and three thousand.

** 9 Flight Report for the transport of the injured

Haji Zadeh continued: They say they had evacuated the base, while at the time we carried out the operation there were 7,000 to 6,000 troops at the base. Following Operation Corps, at least three flight types of C-3 were transported to Jordan and occupied Palestine, and a number of Shinok helicopters transported them to a hospital in Baghdad.

Referring to the Americans' readiness for the attack, the US Air Force Commander said the Americans themselves had said they were on alert for several days and had been tasked with reconnaissance, surveillance and combat operations before their four aircraft, including four MQ-9s. He does, and the 2-4 drones and their own drones were anxiously waiting. We thought the guards were attacking, but we saw that they were waiting for a flood and were getting some relief when they ate.

** We fired 13 missiles at US bases

"We fired 13 missiles at US bases, but we were ready to shoot several hundred missiles in the early hours," said Hajizadeh, referring to the air force's readiness to confront the US. Conflicts would continue for only a few days to a week if the two sides did not restrain themselves. We had prepared several thousand missiles for these conditions.

"All missiles hit the target, and not a single shot was fired at our missiles, despite the fact that the Americans had a large number of planes in flight," he said.

** Bases involved in the assassination of Haj Qasim

"During the early hours, we were able to identify bases that were involved in the assassination of Martyr Suleimani, who was involved in the operations of Taji, Ain al-Assad, Jordan's Martyr Ma'far and Ali al-Salem Kuwait in the assassination plot of Sardar Suleimani," said the air force commander.

Hajizadeh continued: "Our first option to counteract this revenge was to select al-Taji base, and as the first option, we changed the target a few hours before the operation, and chose Al-Assad.

** We changed the target an hour before the operation

"Because al-Taji was close to Kashmir and a joint venture between Iraqis and Americans, and we were worried that missile strikes and missile explosions would interfere with civilians, we were discouraged and al-Assad, the largest US base in Iraq," he said. We chose Iraq and maybe the region.

** Ein al-Assad Command Center destroyed

The air force commander emphasized: "The base is 5 kilometers from Baghdad, and the targets we chose were actually aimed at hitting the US war machine, the US Command Control Center, and hitting major US drone and helicopter units. The operation also destroyed the main building of their headquarters in al-Assad.

"In the design we did, we designed a wave as the first wave of the operation; depending on how the enemy acted, our invasion of Iraq could be limited, or it could even be limited to other US bases in the region," said Hajizadeh. To expand.

** Operations were carried out with the Conqueror-7 missiles and the uprising

He added: Asin al-Asad was the largest and most remote base on the territory of the Islamic Republic of Iran and we used missile-conqueror-to-revolt missiles in this operation to destroy predetermined targets,

** Details of electronic attack on American drones

"The operation we have not named so far was after the missile operation, and with the special equipment we had already prepared, we launched an important electronic warfare approximately 15 minutes after the operation, and all the aircraft without We pulled out of a flight over the Ein Al-Assad area for a moment, leaving the Americans in control and destroying their communication links and video links that terrified the Americans.

"When the missile strikes, the most important need for Americans was to understand how much damage was being observed at the moment by the 8 MQ-9 UAVs that were flying over the area," he said. It was transmitted and when the planes went out of control, the shock they had suffered was unaffected by missile operations.

"The blood of our martyrs is a very high price that we cannot afford, of course, in return for the blood of their lives; hitting American bases or shooting down their planes or even killing the trumps is not worth it," the Army Corps commander continued. Their real bloodshed, as the supreme leader has emphasized, is the total deportation of America from the region.

** After World War I, there was no record of a state firing a shotgun against the US

After World War II, it was unprecedented for a shotgun to be fired against the United States and a country to accept responsibility, and a missile attack in response to the cowardly assassination of Commander Suleimani in all groups of people Accurate and calculated calculations set a new leaf in the history of regional developments.

"We are telling the Arab countries that they have not seen Americans," he said. "I urge the American people to learn from these recent operations and pressure their leaders to get out of this region at a low cost." They did not go to war because of you, and they will not in the future, but they did not enter the war for their own sake.

"Naturally, all nations and resistance groups that will try to expel Americans, we hope that governments will move forward as well, as the Iraqi government and parliament approved the plan to withdraw US troops," said Hajizadeh. , Other countries move forward, otherwise nations forcefully expel Americans from the region.

Interview in Persian language: https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/1029458/ضربه-موشکی-به-عین-الاسد-آغاز-یک-عملیات-بزرگ-بود-آمریکا-در-صورت

Some of numbers and words are translated wrongly caused by google translation.
He is stoned on some 2 bit vodka I think...No videos or pictures of any casualties but just look at their confidence. Making the whole world like an idiot...and injecting war hysteria.

The Iranian Mullahs have learnt well from their Indian buddies on how to spread bullshit like a coward. :lol:
270 dead US soldiers? Yeah right US would have decimated Iranian ground and Air force within 24 hours.

USA would have nuked Tehran if 270 Americans were actually killed by Iran

But whatever keeps Iranians happy :)

what like they did after 1983 Beirut attacks which killed 241 US servicemen

US killed 35,000 Pakistani civilian mainly women and children in drone strikes and we sit and politely ask US to stop

US tried it and lost a Global Hawk with Iran, yet some victim mentality Pakistanis still seem to think Iran is weak

what like they did after 1983 Beirut attacks which killed 241 US servicemen

US killed 35,000 Pakistani civilian mainly women and children in drone strikes and we sit and politely ask US to stop

US tried it and lost a Global Hawk with Iran, yet some victim mentality Pakistanis still seem to think Iran is weak
35,000? Did you pull that number out of your ***?

Iran never claimed that attack officially like this one

So yeah your analogy is flawed

Right, yes, because that's the real world works? The US would not retaliate against Iran being responsible for 100's of marines being killed just because Iran "never claimed that attack" officially. Dear me.

The Iranian Mullahs have learnt well from their Indian buddies on how to spread bullshit like a coward. :lol:
270 dead US soldiers? Yeah right US would have decimated Iranian ground and Air force within 24 hours.

I think you've made a typo. Surely you meant 24 seconds? Heck, maybe Iran would just spontaneously turn to dust the moment these mighty American even think about striking. You need to quit watching all these Hollywood movies, go out for some fresh air instead. Might do you some good.

Right, yes, because that's the real world works? The US would not retaliate against Iran being responsible for 100's of marines being killed just because Iran "never claimed that attack" officially. Dear me.

USA went after Sulemani after tolerating or even supporting his proxies in middle east for past many years

There is a big difference between a random proxy attacking USA troops and a government attacking USA troops

USA didn't nuke Afghanistan after 9/11 but that doesn't mean it can't

USA went after Sulemani after tolerating or even supporting his proxies in middle east for past many years

And?

There is a big difference between a random proxy attacking USA troops and a government attacking USA troops

Yes, there is a difference, but that difference is not to the extend for anyone to believe US would not strike simply because a government did not openly take responsibility. Especially when it is clear as crystal which country was responsible.

USA didn't nuke Afghanistan after 9/11 but that doesn't mean it can't

And exactly what's the relevance of this comment to what I said? Did I say, or even hint in any way the US can't nuke Iran?

I want to say that Iran exactly isn't a holy warrior out to fight America as @aziqbal tried to portray who can kill USA soldiers at will unlike Pakistan

Yes, there is a difference, but that difference is not to the extend for anyone to believe US would not strike simply because a government did not openly take responsibility. Especially when it is clear as crystal which country was responsible.

As I said. If 270 Americans would have actually died and Iran would have officially taken responsibility for that then Tehran would have been hit hard. It wouldn't be just a random missile attack. It would be something big

You can keep fooling yourself saying it can't by giving stupid examples 3 decades old

And exactly what's the relevance of this comment to what I said? Did I say, or even hint in any way the US can't nuke Iran?

Just saying that these Iranian attacks weren't worth it and 270 Americans never died as this thread is saying

I want to say that Iran exactly isn't a holy warrior out to fight America as @aziqbal tried to portray who can kill USA soldiers at will unlike Pakistan

Completely irrelevant to my comment.

As I said. If 270 Americans would have actually died and Iran would have officially taken responsibility for that then Tehran would have been hit hard. It wouldn't be just a random missile attack. It would be something big

That is no way backs your claims that US would not take action against a state for the action of its proxies just because said state did not openly claim responsibility.

You can keep fooling yourself saying it can't by giving stupid examples 3 decades old

An incident which led to the death of hundreds of marines at once is a "stupid example"?

Just saying that these Iranian attacks weren't worth it and 270 Americans never died as this thread is saying

My comment had nothing to do with this particular incident. You really need to read comments properly prior to hitting the reply button my friend.

That is no way backs your claims that US would not take action against a state for the action of its proxies just because said state did not openly claim responsibility.

An incident which led to the death of hundreds of marines at once is a "stupid example"?

Yeah it is stupid because there is a difference between a proxy attacking American soldiers and a government doing the same

It is like many Aemricans believe Taliban are killing US soldiers in Afghanistan with Pakistani support but that isn't equal to Pakistani government officially claiming death of US soldiers

Back
Top Bottom