What's new

27 Tableeghi Jamaat members test positive for coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't faithful invaded the shrine next day to open it again?

Anyways it was closed very late. The mosques of Makkah and Madina were losed much earlier than these shrines

The damage was already done

and these sunnis cry when they face the perceived discrimination from non muslims...even in india many muslims have contracted corona after visiting a jamaat in nizamuddin and i am pretty sure hindus will blame these muslims for corona in india.
when you can blame shias for corona in pakistan,whats wrong if hindus blame sunnis in india for local transmission?
on a side note,personally i feel its wrong to attend gatherings at this sensitive times(irrespective of religions)

Ehsan Jaffery was a shia

That didn't save him from your brothers

You are equally bigot to all

Bro haqeeqat yeh hai k ziada cases zaireen k thai

Haan tableeghi jamat nai bhi maamla sahi manage nahi kai. But iran screwed Pakistan or in fact whole region

Bro, Tableeghi case anqareeb bahut zeyada ho jaein gay zaireen cases se... that's not a good approach number of cases pe faisla kerna .. Almost 200 countries tak phaila hai yah virus .. zaireen aur tableeghi na bhi laatay aana yah phir bhi tha Pakistan mein .. So instead of trying to blame someone, we should deal with this crisis together, as a nation, as human beings

Rahi baat Iran ki, to Iran itself is screwed .. They are no friends of Pakistan but is muamlay mein it's pointless to blame them.. unki jagah ham bhi hotay to wohi kertay jo unhon ne kiya

Bro, Tableeghi case anqareeb bahut zeyada ho jaein gay zaireen cases se... that's not a good approach number of cases pe faisla kerna .. Almost 200 countries tak phaila hai yah virus .. zaireen aur tableeghi na bhi laatay aana yah phir bhi tha Pakistan mein .. So instead of trying to blame someone, we should deal with this crisis together, as a nation, as human beings

Rahi baat Iran ki, to Iran itself is screwed .. They are no friends of Pakistan but is muamlay mein it's pointless to blame them.. unki jagah ham bhi hotay to wohi kertay jo unhon ne kiya

I am not blaming Zaireen

I am simply blaming Iran and Pakistani government

But people are trying to pin blame on TJ which is wrong. The first reported case in Pakistan was that of a zaireen

Another one
Screenshot_20200330-222825_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg

Aresh
Answer about pictures which I have posted

We are silent doesn't mean we can not answer against propaganda

Pdf not allowing me so go search how interior minister of Turkey blaming Saudi of spreading coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom