What's new

27 Tableeghi Jamaat members test positive for coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is really messed up if true. I honestly have no clue why anyone in the government would allow this deliberately.

Some people have blamed Zulfi Bukhari, because they think he is Shia (I have no clue if he is or not) but why on earth would he (or anyone else in the GoP) have any interest in sending more pilgrims to Iran when we're struggling in containing the epidemic at home?

Are these people going to Iran illegally?

Some are saying that these people left their own countries before the first case of corona appeared in Pakistan (Mid February)

But the fact is Iranian shrines are still open and Iranian government is still allowing people to visit those shrines after little bit of sanitation

Around 1,200 people, including over 500 foreigners, were attending the five-day congregation
What? Another gathering?

Punjab government officials had requested the organisers to postpone the congregation in view of the virus threat, but they did not pay any heed to it
Wtf is wrong with these people?

But the fact is Iranian shrines are still open and Iranian government is still allowing people to visit those shrines after little bit of sanitation
As I posted in another thread, the Iranian regime's response to the epidemic has been disastrous. Some reports and analysis suggests that the infection and death rates in Iran may be twice as much as are being reported officially.

If the Iranian government isn't acting responsibly towards its own citizens, we can't expect them to act responsibly towards foreigners in Iran. The only option for Pakistan here is for the GoP to continue focusing on testing and quarantine facilities near the border in Balochistan.

That is really messed up if true. I honestly have no clue why anyone in the government would allow this deliberately.

Some people have blamed Zulfi Bukhari, because they think he is Shia (I have no clue if he is or not) but why on earth would he (or anyone else in the GoP) have any interest in sending more pilgrims to Iran when we're struggling in containing the epidemic at home?

Are these people going to Iran illegally?

This is an old video and stupid propaganda. IRGC is not stupid to bring Pakistani Zaireen for ziarah amidst Iran suffering from Corona. There is a limit to hatred and some people will do anything to make hatred. No one ever goes to Iran via illegal route for Ziarat. For god sake brothers, they carry families, women and children. All of them either use bus routes via Taftan or the Air route.

@Areesh

This thread is not about Zaireen or Iran
It's about the members of Tableeghi Jamaat testing covid-19 positive at home, and it will have some very serious ramifications across the country

But these tableeghis didn't come from outside

Tableeghis have already exported covid-19 to Gaza .. No reason to believe they didn't import it

This is an old video and stupid propaganda. IRGC is not stupid to bring Pakistani Zaireen for ziarah amidst Iran suffering from Corona. There is a limit to hatred and people like Areesh will do anything to make hatred. No one ever goes to Iran via illegal route for Ziarat. For god sake brothers, they carry families, women and children. All of them either use bus routes via Taftan or the Air route.
I agree - I said earlier that the report needed to be verified. A twitter account is not credible on its own. My questions were meant to be rhetorical rather than suggest that I agreed with the claims posted by Areesh.

All on social media. ARY was also reporting people visiting Iran yesterday

Nothing like that on ARY .. And if you are referring to Hamid Mir's tweet, do let me know, I will tell you what's wrong with his rant

As I posted in another thread, the Iranian regime's response to the epidemic has been disastrous. Some reports and analysis suggests that the infection and death rates in Iran may be twice as much as are being reported officially.

If the Iranian government isn't acting responsibly towards its own citizens, we can't expect them to act responsibly towards foreigners in Iran. The only option for Pakistan here is for the GoP to continue focusing on testing and quarantine facilities near the border in Balochistan.

He is lying since always. Iranian shines were closed already from March 17. These people should be ashamed of their existence for spreading lies just for their satisfaction of sectarian hatred.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/17/iranian-police-shrines-coronavirus

https://www.wsj.com/articles/irania...oly-sites-closed-amid-coronavirus-11584460895

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2020-03/17/c_138884857.htm

https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/or...s-shrines-closing-coronavirus-opposition.html

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/health/covid-19-irans-holiest-sites-closing-to-visitors/1768192

90717565_2659615824150585_1193069729313456128_n.jpg

Regarding Areesh's claim that all the tableeghis follow TJ.

No they don't. This is funny but despite being a Shia, I've been with the Tableeghi Jamat for a while, (as my friend invited me and I was glad to meet the deobandi brothers to give a positive message).

During those 6 days, I faced massive sectarianism (they didn't know I was a shia). And yet, discussions about Shias being stupid and kafir were normal. Many Tableeghis do side with the banned Sipah e Sahaba if you ask them. TJ is a man of peace and harmony. Tableeghi Jamat had its links with Al Qaeda as well. Not all but there are many people, they've millions of followers and you can't just answer for everyone. Many of them are from rural districts having no education about the religion either. They're there to learn.

Mosque near my previous house was being run by the Tableeghis and every Muharram was painful, since they'd lash out at Shias during their friday sermons. I've seen good Tableeghis, and I've seen bad Tableeghis. And some Tableeghis hate TJ for being so soft on others.

@Brass Knuckles @M. Sarmad

Can we please agree that the spread of coronavirus is not due to any one community but a combination of factors and poor cooperation with government directions by Pakistanis across the board?

I would really like the conversation on the forum to shift from blaming any one particular group in totality.

@Brass Knuckles @M. Sarmad

Can we please agree that the spread of coronavirus is not due to any one community but a combination of factors and poor cooperation with government directions by Pakistanis across the board?

I would really like the conversation on the forum to shift from blaming any one particular group in totality.

Of course it's not due to any one community
But those who claim so have to be replied in kind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom