What's new

27 Tableeghi Jamaat members test positive for coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude their are dozens of other dickhead maulanas with their own followings.

I know TJ very well

They all follow him. Government actually didn't manage this issue well. TJ would have closed their markaz much earlier

Perhaps, these people will now understand, after getting screwed.

Sir you need to realise that Zaireens attitude inside Quarantine is not very Good. I literally have a video where They both men and women were misbehaving with Medical Staffs and Police.
Is it worse than the behavior of lawyers at the hospital in Lahore a few months ago? Is it worse than the behavior of some members of the Young Doctors Association when PTI introduced health sector reforms? My point is that the Pakistani nation, regardless of sect or ethnicity, has this tendency to ignore the rule of law and engage in 'torr phorr' when they get upset.

And if you're referring to the Zaireen in the housing colony in Sindh, given that the Sindh government is the one organizing/running that quarantine facility, my first question would be to understand what exactly the people are protesting about. Knowing the Sindh government, it is highly likely that the people have been shoved in there without ensuring proper provision of water, food, medication and other essentials.

I know TJ very well

They all follow him. Government actually didn't manage this issue well. TJ would have closed their markaz much earlier
Dude you arent getting my point. There are others maulanas too. Like fazal ur rehman and entire JUI is also made up of maulanas. In my city all mosques follow JUI no Tariq Jameel, they are extremely against him.
Followers of TJ will close shops but what about others???

Meanwhile Iran is ready to f*ck whole region once again

I know I would be called a sectarian for this. But yeah this is still happening
First off, need to verify that the information in the tweet is actually true.

Second, IF the tweet is true, how exactly are Pakistanis visiting Iran if the border is closed? Were these pilgrims already in Iran before the border closure? Who is letting the pilgrims through on the Pakistani side if these are new pilgrims?

Dude you arent getting my point. There are others maulanas too. Like fazal ur rehman and entire JUI is also made up of maulanas. In my city all mosques follow JUI no Tariq Jameel, they are extremely against him.
Followers of TJ will close shops but what about others???

I am talking about TJ since the thread is about TJ

Tableeghi Jammat needs to stop, Sunni & Shia congregations in Mosques and processions need to stop.

People who have entered Pakistan from Iran, GCC, US, Europe etc all need to take the necessary precautions and isolate themselves based on government guidelines.

People who have not traveled need to take the necessary precautions and isolate themselves per government guidelines.

EVERY Pakistani has a role to play in helping weather this crisis.

Right . at this moment only way to stop corona virus pandemic is stopping any kind of public congregations religious social or political.

First off, need to verify that the information in the tweet is actually true.

Second, IF the tweet is true, how exactly are Pakistanis visiting Iran if the border is closed? Were these pilgrims already in Iran before the border closure? Who is letting the pilgrims through on the Pakistani side if these are new pilgrims?

People are still visiting Iran

I read a local channel news about it few days ago

Would share it again when I find it

Because their leadership like Molana Tariq Jameel had been more cooperative with the government as compared to others
Doesn't matter if the leadership is cooperative - people will do what they want. And most sects in Islam don't have a central single leadership like the Pope for Catholicism.

Doesn't matter if the leadership is cooperative - people will do what they want. And most sects in Islam don't have a central single leadership like the Pope for Catholicism.

TJ is pretty much an organized group

Stupid behavior by tableeghi jamat

Expected better from them as compared to zaireen

'Zaireen' or 'religious tourists' are unrelated people/groups of people with no (central) coordination between them.

Tableeghi Jamaat , OTOH, is an organization. It was much easier for them to follow the govt. instructions as a group(s), but they chose not to.

So, yes, expected better from the Tableeghi Jamaat which has a lot of supposedly educated cadres ... What they have done is really extremely disappointing, and scary..

'Zaireen' or 'religious tourists' are unrelated people/groups of people with no (central) coordination between them.

Tableeghi Jamaat , OTOH, is an organization. It was much easier for them to follow the govt. instructions as a group(s), but they chose not to.

So, yes, expected better from the Tableeghi Jamaat which has a lot of supposedly educated cadres ... What they have done is really extremely disappointing, and scary..

I said the same above

That is really messed up if true. I honestly have no clue why anyone in the government would allow this deliberately.

Some people have blamed Zulfi Bukhari, because they think he is Shia (I have no clue if he is or not) but why on earth would he (or anyone else in the GoP) have any interest in sending more pilgrims to Iran when we're struggling in containing the epidemic at home?

Are these people going to Iran illegally?

Please do share your source
This simply isn't possible

Difference between zaireen and tableeghi jamat is zaireen came from another country and brought Corona with them. But most of these tableeghis didn't even left their provinces. Those people who came from other countries are responsible for the spread of Corona

A lot of tableeghis have come from foreign countries .. We still have Tableeghi groups stuck in foreign countries .. A video of Pakistani Tableeghis stuck in Sudan went viral yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom