What's new

27 Tableeghi Jamaat members test positive for coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you guys will still blame Shia zaireen?

We blame Iran

Since big f*cking 78% cases are from them as per our govenrment
Speaking on the occasion, Special Assistant on National Health Services Dr Zafar Mirza said there are one thousand confirmed cases of coronavirus so far in the country. He said 78 percent cases of COVID-19 have come from Iran and only five percent of cases were locally transmitted.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/634666-pm-imran-khan-calls-for-holistic-approach-to-fight-corona

That's really alarming
We aren't testing enough yet
Tableeghi Jamaat's stubbornness and foolishness has costed Pakistan dearly
It's a ticking time bomb

Ae molvi saahdiyaan jarhaan wich baen gay.

We blame Iran

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/634666-pm-imran-khan-calls-for-holistic-approach-to-fight-corona

Bro, give it a rest ... Those are old stats.. of the first 392 confirmed cases .. Now we have over 1700 .. Just because Zaireen from Iran were the first ones to be tested/suspected and others ignored, does not mean that they brought the virus to Pakistan.

"Of the 392 confirmed cases, 78% are people who have had a travel history from Iran, the special assistant said, adding that more than 3,000 people have been quarantined."

https://www.samaa.tv/news/pakistan/...s-cases-confirmed-in-pakistan-dr-zafar-mirza/

https://thenewstoday.com.pk/892-coronavirus-cases-confirmed-in-pakistan-dr-zafar-mirza/

90717565_2659615824150585_1193069729313456128_n.jpg

Must be one stupid moarikh. The virus spread from multiple sources, iran, UK, saudi but majority spread coz of zaireen. The govt officials said 70℅ cases are due to zaireen. Its also common sense since the virus is widespread in iran and we have a border with iran. Now this does not mean me or anyone saying that is sectarian. What is wrong with mentality of shias here?

Stupid behavior by tableeghi jamat

Expected better from them as compared to zaireen
Why....a jahil is a jahil.

These people are like sheep...whichever direction they are led they follow

We blame Iran

Our govt figures are wrong cause 78% cases were not from Iran. Zahirins have stopped coming from Iran total zahirins effected by coronavirus are 598 and total cases in Pakistan are 1600+ do the math and tell me what percentage that makes. Zahirins all went to quarantine so how did domestic spread happen? It happened because of rich that came through air ports. Screening cannot detect virus in incubation period that is what I have shouting from day one.

Also stop blaming tablighi jammat plz. It is not their fault.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM see this thread and judge it as u did previous ones. Sectarian morons like @mosu is let free to troll and crap while no mod will ban him. Would u allow anyone to post such stuff in that quantity against iran or shias????
I dont feel offended either but its about rules and believe me if i start replying him, very quickly he will run and whine to the mods n suddenly become a victim and blame sectarianism.

So when I am providing proof that's only zaireen not responsible of coronavirus in Pakistan I became sectarian?
@AgNoStiC MuSliM see this thread and judge it as u did previous ones. Sectarian morons like @mosu is let free to troll and crap while no mod will ban him. Would u allow anyone to post such stuff in that quantity against iran or shias????
I dont feel offended either but its about rules and believe me if i start replying him, very quickly he will run and whine to the mods n suddenly become a victim and blame sectarianism.

How many threads you guys have started and bashing Shias now I am showing you mirror I became sectarian shame on you

They won't respond to your post coz you are hurting their propaganda
Our govt figures are wrong cause 78% cases were not from Iran. Zahirins have stopped coming from Iran total zahirins effected by coronavirus are 598 and total cases in Pakistan are 1600+ do the math and tell me what percentage that makes. Zahirins all went to quarantine so how did domestic spread happen? It happened because of rich that came through air ports. Screening cannot detect virus in incubation period that is what I have shouting from day one.

Also stop blaming tablighi jammat plz. It is not their fault.

How many threads you guys have started and bashing Shias now I am showing you mirror I became sectarian shame on you

No one has bashed shias, maybe you don't understand difference between shia bashing and iran bashing. If anything, ppl here were bashing iran for treating our Pakistani shias badly. Now if ur more loyal to iran then pack up and leave. Ur the real sectarian hypocrite, trolling the thread and crapping all over.

Last edited by a moderator:
So start bashing tablighis and Saudi now more cases coming from there
Also all deaths of coronavirus in Pakistan related to Saudi returns

From few weeks you guys freely spreading hate against zaireen just today I replied I became sectarian troll who
No one has bashed shias, maybe ur too dumb to understand difference between shia bashing and iran bashing. If anything, ppl here were bashing iran for treating our Pakistani shias badly. Now if ur more loyal to iran then pack up and leave. Ur the real sectarian hypocrite, trolling the thread and crapping all over.

and these sunnis cry when they face the perceived discrimination from non muslims...even in india many muslims have contracted corona after visiting a jamaat in nizamuddin and i am pretty sure hindus will blame these muslims for corona in india.
when you can blame shias for corona in pakistan,whats wrong if hindus blame sunnis in india for local transmission?
on a side note,personally i feel its wrong to attend gatherings at this sensitive times(irrespective of religions)
It's human nature to find an 'other' to blame - it's one of our baser instincts I suppose. But as humans we also have the capacity to learn & improve ourselves and that is what needs to be done right now - people need to move away from blaming the 'other', whether in India or Pakistan or the West.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom