What's new

27 Tableeghi Jamaat members test positive for coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, give it a rest ... Those are old stats.. of the first 392 confirmed cases .. Now we have over 1700 .. Just because Zaireen from Iran were the first ones to be tested/suspected and others ignored, does not mean that they brought the virus to Pakistan.

"Of the 392 confirmed cases, 78% are people who have had a travel history from Iran, the special assistant said, adding that more than 3,000 people have been quarantined."

https://www.samaa.tv/news/pakistan/...s-cases-confirmed-in-pakistan-dr-zafar-mirza/

https://thenewstoday.com.pk/892-coronavirus-cases-confirmed-in-pakistan-dr-zafar-mirza/

Iran f*cked us

This is a fact. I am not going to reply more on this thread

You guys can continue bashing TJ. After all bashing wahabis or sunnis is not sectarianism

But people are trying to pin blame on TJ which is wrong. The first reported case in Pakistan was that of a zaireen
The first reported case in the US was of an American returning from visiting family in China. The US leads the world in COVID-19 infections - so should the world blame the Chinese for this?

I fail to understand your insistence on dragging in the Zaireen. They are a victim of circumstance in terms of Iran becoming a hot spot early one and managing their epidemic poorly. The Zaireen have no blame here. They did not go on pilgrimage to Iran with the intent of getting infected so stop blaming them in one way or another, or blaming any other group for that matter.

Who is bashing TJ?
Only providing proofs see bharwana post your figures are wrong all we saying don't just blame shia zaireen coz right now more cases coming from other countries but you guys not accepting it but put blame on us that we are sectarian
Iran f*cked us

You guys can continue bashing TJ. After all bashing wahabis or sunnis is not sectarianism

I have shown them other side of coronavirus spreading in Pakistan they can not just blame zaireen anymore so I am labelled as sectarian troll
The first reported case in the US was of an American returning from visiting family in China. The US leads the world in COVID-19 infections - so should the world blame the Chinese for this?

I fail to understand your insistence on dragging in the Zaireen. They are a victim of circumstance in terms of Iran becoming a hot spot early one and managing their epidemic poorly. The Zaireen have no blame here. They did not go on pilgrimage to Iran with the intent of getting infected so stop blaming them in one way or another, or blaming any other group for that matter.

I was silent for long can not take hate anymore
I understand the frustration. But the goal is to not descend to the level of others engaging in hate. Continue to be polite, rational and use logical arguments to counter misinformation and the spread of hate. If someone gets really out of hand in terms of explicit hatemongering, tag a moderator to address the post instead of being baited into personal attacks or similar hatemongering. We have had good posters banned because they couldn't control their temper.

People even have problem with calling out Iran for its incompetency

I only mentioned Zaireen when the blame was being shifted to TJ like they are the ones responsible for all this mess

I just mentioned who started it or or who have the maximum number of cases as per Pakistani government

Who is bashing TJ?
Only providing proofs see bharwana post your figures are wrong all we saying don't just blame shia zaireen coz right now more cases coming from other countries but you guys not accepting it but put blame on us that we are sectarian

It is not me but Pakistani government who said majority of the cases came from Iran

The very first confirmed case came from Iran

But yeah TJ is responsible. Lets bash them

Must be one stupid moarikh. The virus spread from multiple sources, iran, UK, saudi but majority spread coz of zaireen. The govt officials said 70℅ cases are due to zaireen. Its also common sense since the virus is widespread in iran and we have a border with iran.
There is nothing wrong with your comment as it is quoted above.

Yes, the majority of the infections (so far) are from Iran because they handled the situation poorly domestically and in terms of coordination with the GoP on the return of pilgrims.

The majority of the case in other countries are from other sources, China being the main source for other parts of the world.

That's where we need to leave it - the Iranians did not deliberately 'spread' or 'push' the virus into Pakistan. Shite happens and all we can do is learn from it like the rest of the world is doing and push our governments to implement measures that will allow us to be better prepared the next time.

They won't respond to your post coz you are hurting their propaganda
If someone responds or not I don't care the decision making process in this country is never effected by propaganda and the actual numbers are always there with the govt. What all these can have is good day for and satisfaction nothing else. On ground it will not change a single thing cause people who matter know the truth in this country. Khawaja Asif started his whole thing by blaming zulfi and today zulfi sued khawaja for 1 billion rupees to come forward with proof of aligations.

Again you are repeating same thing
All I am saying right now situation is changed
Right now people who came from other countries are spreading coronavirus and all deaths related to other countries
Not Shias zaireen
Right now tablighi and Saudi returns getting more case and again see bharwana post figures are changed now now more zaireen are 78% of cases but you still repeating same thing
People even have problem with calling out Iran for its incompetency

I only mentioned Zaireen when the blame was being shifted to TJ like they are the ones responsible for all this mess

I just mentioned who started it or or who have the maximum number of cases as per Pakistani government

It is not me but Pakistani government who said majority of the cases came from Iran

The very first confirmed case came from Iran

But yeah TJ is responsible. Lets bash them

@AgNoStiC MuSliM see this thread and judge it as u did previous ones. Sectarian morons like @mosu is let free to troll and crap while no mod will ban him. Would u allow anyone to post such stuff in that quantity against iran or shias????
I dont feel offended either but its about rules and believe me if i start replying him, very quickly he will run and whine to the mods n suddenly become a victim and blame sectarianism.
If you've actually read the posts, the only reason he's posting about non-Shia cases of COVID-19 in Pakistan is make the point that all this Shia blaming needs to stop. The virus is coming into Pakistan from different sources and the Zaireen that were infected were not infected deliberately and did not bring the virus to Pakistan deliberately.

If someone gets cancer do we not sympathize with them? Why is there so much anger directed towards the Shia Zaireen who are infected with a deadly disease and in some cases towards Shia in general?

difference between shia bashing and iran bashing.
Why are we bashing Iran? Did they spread the disease on purpose? No.

How is Iran bashing any different from China bashing in the US or India? Did China spread the disease on purpose?

Iran f*cked us

No one is 'bashing the TJ' - if Shia had not been attacked for days over this BS there wouldn't be a need for others to point out the various cases of non-Shia COVID-19 infections.

You literally have had ONE thread where some posters highlighted non-Shia cases of COVID-19 to make the point that no one community or country should be blamed and some of you've lost it.

No one is 'bashing the TJ' - if Shia had not been attacked for days over this BS there wouldn't be a need for others to point out the various cases of non-Shia COVID-19 infections.

You literally have had ONE thread where some posters highlighted non-Shia cases of COVID-19 to make the point that no one community or country should be blamed and some of you've lost it.

Nobody attacked Shias

Yes Iran was attacked and rightly so

How an Iranian Airline Tied to Terrorism Likely Spread the Virus (and Lied About it)

Iranian loyalists will never agree that Iran is at the backdrop of Corona spread in Pakistan.
They know they have support of Banigala. Whole world on one side and Mafia on pdf will fight for Iran.
First off, don't accuse others of being 'Iranian loyalists'. I'm not criticizing China for being the source of this pandemic GLOBALLY and it's not because I'm a 'China loyalist' but because you can't control these kinds of pandemics.

So what exactly do you gain from bashing Iran for something they themselves received from CHINA?

Nobody attacked Shias

Yes Iran was attacked and rightly so
Really? Because you have been throwing the 'Zaireen' word around quite a bit yourself.

I can't recall the number of posts I've issued warnings on or deleted because of outright sectarian hatred against Shia.

And why not blame China instead of Iran? China is the source of the ENTIRE WORLD getting infected.

Really? Because you have been throwing the 'Zaireen' word around quite a bit yourself.

Because they are the ones coming from Iran. So obviously that would be mentioned. What else should I say? Random guys are coming from Iran?

As for why china isn't bashed. Well not a single case came from China as per Imran Khan

And Tableeghi Jamaat activities continue :hitwall::hitwall::

ردان میں موجود کراچی کے ایک صحافی نے سماء ڈیجیٹل کو بتایا کہ 8 سے 9 لوگوں کا ایک تبلیغی گروہ ان کے گاؤں دڑیال میں پچھلے تین چار دنوں سے گھوم رہی ہیں۔ علاقہ مکینوں ان سے گزارش کی کہ وہ کرونا وائرس کے باعث اپنی سرگرمیوں کو معطل کردیں لیکن انہوں نے یہ گزارش ماننے سے انکار کردیا اور کہا کہ ’یہ سب ڈالر کا چکر ہے اور ڈرامہ ہے اور وہ اس وجہ سے اپنی سرگرمیاں نہیں روکیں گے‘‘

https://www.samaa.tv/urdu/pakistan/...Ohid5elgC0aIbOwjpyGzKXQPk5pQeoCLTUqiKKhyqP8hc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom