What's new

27% of Muslims are very militant: Donald Trump

If you knew your @ss from your elbow you'd know that Trump is quite the opposite. One of his biggest campaign points is that the U.S. gets too involved in wars oversea, supporting ingrates. His position is 'F*ck 'em. It's their problem.':usflag:
Isolationism is a good policy. The people in every nation US has bases in or has occupied don't want them there. But I think Trump is more about war mongering and interference than other US frontrunners.

Very much so... you are requested to step out with your "weapon down" and your hands raised.

I will get help from Jihadi kitten.

B7G9S3vCcAEfwBX.jpg:large

Isolationism is a good policy. The people in every nation US has bases in or has occupied don't want them there. But I think Trump is more about war mongering and interference than other US frontrunners.

They don't want you there, till you close the base and the economic impact bulldozes the area. :usflag:

usa brainwashing -army of god.
As if Muslims and Jews don't do the same, more reason to kick them all out of America. Send them all to the Middle East.

Non-interventionism not Isolationism, that would be for North Korea. That way we can keep all our bases scattered all over the place. 8-)

As if Muslims and Jews don't do the same, more reason to kick them all out of America. Send them all to the Middle East.

Non-interventionism not Isolationism, that would be for North Korea. That way we can keep all our bases scattered all over the place. 8-)

i am ok with that but native americans should kcik out all euopeans and by the way jews they are ashkenazi khazars east europeans not semetic but imposters. usa military bases kicked out if not wanted by countries, this is ocupation.

000-0510160457-homeland-security.jpg

Spoken like a true Scientologist ! :whistle:
:o: They belong in the ocean. Plus that doesn't even count as a religion, more like Theological Pyramid Scheme.
i am ok with that but native americans should kcik out all euopeans and by the way jews they are ashkenazi khazars east europeans not semetic but imposters. usa military bases kicked out if not wanted by countries, this is ocupation.

000-0510160457-homeland-security.jpg
I am soooo sorry, but I forgot my time machine, maybe humans shouldn't have invaded any continent outside Africa.

:o: They belong in the ocean. Plus that doesn't even count as a religion, more like Theological Pyramid Scheme.

Say what ? :o:

Scientology is a perfectly good religion; our lady here @Nattmara is a devout Scientologist ! :agree:

But then again I think Nattmara is also a Republican, denies Climate Change and doesn't believe in Evolution ! :undecided:

Say what ? :o:
:agree:
Scientology is a perfectly good religion; our lady here @Nattmara is a devout Scientologist ! :agree:
Really?
But then again I think Nattmara is also a Republican, denies Climate Change and doesn't believe in Evolution ! :undecided:
Hmmmm..... was visited by a Jehova Witness today, I played the :angel: and listened patiently.... :usflag:

Thats why you get assaulted when your in his rallies and your not white.
Who are you talking to?

I'm armed with a sharp pencil, does that make me a lightly armed militant?:lol:
:o::o::o::o: I don't want lead poisoning!

Oh yes. Tom Cruise, Thetans, what ever the Helvete this is:

emeter1.jpg

All that crazy sh*t. Take my money Ron Hubbard! I need redemption, or abduction, or aliens or something.

The people in every nation US has bases in or has occupied don't want them there.

Actually, we like having the Americans around.

doesn't believe in Evolution ! :undecided:

Well duh! No one as perfect as Norwegians could descend from an inferior species. We were obviously created in the image of a Goddess:p:. A totally hot Norwegian Goddess.

beautiful-blonde-deeerp-derp-emilie-Favim.com-192830.jpg

Denies Climate Change

Obvious Swedish lies and propaganda against Glorious Norway. Crafty Swedes, trying to convince us Norway is melting so we'll leave... I'm on to you Sweden:ph34r:!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom