What's new

27% of Muslims are very militant: Donald Trump

Say what ? :o:

Scientology is a perfectly good religion; our lady here @Nattmara is a devout Scientologist ! :agree:

But then again I think Nattmara is also a Republican, denies Climate Change and doesn't believe in Evolution ! :undecided:
Scientology is ridiculous If it is seriously believed in. Church of flying spaghetti monster makes as much sense as Zenu.
Agnosticism FTW

In india parties are anti Pakistani to attract voters and this mini mody trump globally passing anti muslim statment to attract american voters..
Trump is good person till he is not president.

Scientology is ridiculous If it is seriously believed in. Church of flying spaghetti monster makes as much sense as Zenu.
Agnosticism FTW

This forum has many rules and few truths. But one rule and the only truth you can count on is that @Armstrong isn't being serious.

Scientology? Pff, it's all about Robotology these days.

Temple_of_Robotology.png

Hail Sata... uh, science:D.

giphy.gif

437052-afp-donald-trump.jpg

Republican presidential front- runner Donald Trump on Sunday claimed that more than one-fourths of the Muslims are “very militant”:” It’s (militant Muslims) 27%, could be 35%, would go to war, the hatred is tremendous,” Trump told Fox News
“You’re saying that out of 1.5 billion, 100,000, let me tell you, whoever did that survey was about as wrong as you can get,” Trump said. “Why don’t you take a look at the Pew poll that came out very recently or fairly recently, where I think the number…it’s something like 27 % are really very militant about going after things

“And you’ll have to look at it. They did a very strong study. Let’s see what it says. But it’s a very significant number. It’s not 100,000 people, I can tell you that. It’s a ridiculous number,” he claimed.

Someone actually managed to take a representative sample from the world population of Muslims?
Islam by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FT_15.11.17_isis_views.png

"In no country surveyed did more than 15% of the population show favorable attitudes toward Islamic State."
Most dislike ISIS in Muslim countries | Pew Research Center

Guess they did ...

Muslims and Islam: Key findings in the U.S. and around the world
Muslims and Islam: Key findings in the U.S. and around the world | Pew Research Center

Agnosticism FTW

What ? :o:

Stop making fun of a perfectly good religion ! :pissed:

So @Nattmara do you know Jedi are the 4th largest religious minority in England and Wales as per the 2001 UK census ! :azn:

Trump appears to be bottom feeder who revels in publicity. I doubt he will ever get anywhere near White House. Big business cannot afford such idiot at the helm. Can you imagine the damage he would do to the US-Saudia alliance?

And did you guy's know that Tump allowed his garden to be used to pitch Gadafi's tent when he visited New York back in 2009.

Source > Muammar Gaddafi's tent finds home on Donald Trump's estate | World news | The Guardian

Carefull, I got a rolled up newspaper ....
And I have a pen. We all know the pen is mightier than the pencil, rolled newspaper or sword.

What:taz:!

jedi-animal_774777455.jpg

If Beldorion the Hutt could be a Jedi, then my "moderately" plump behind is a sure-in!

709f21885b8791aebacb399f2bc03d8a.jpg

Yes, I am a nerd:p:.

You know your Star Wars......! :o:

I love STAR WARS ! :smokin:

I think I'm in love ! :smitten:

Why are the good ones always taken ! :argh:

Just kidding ! :tongue:

Unless you're a Twi'lek ! :unsure:

Eventually Trump will win. Every one supporting him except Muslims,Blacks and .and and.....I think people hate him cuz he talk straight and express his feeling without any hesitation or political backlash

I love STAR WARS ! :smokin:

Any chance you'll be in the US around August 12-14? Technogirl and I are planning to stop by the Otakon convention in Baltimore.

Any excuse to dress up like geeks:partay:.

I think I'm in love ! :smitten:

I remember the first time I laid eyes on cheesecake too:wub:. Love at first bite.

Why are the good ones always taken ! :argh:

:astagh:

No, no, not the good ones, the crazy ones:jester:.

Almost 1 in the morning:o:. Geez, I wasn't before, but now I'm becoming a zombie... or insomniac. Same thing really.

:sleep:

Eventually Trump will win. Every one supporting him except Muslims,Blacks and .and and.....

I do love me some sarcasm. Hillary is an unfavorable candidate, ironically with the recent election hijinks, Obama's ratings are at an all-time high!!! But Trump is loathed even my his own party. In a General Election it's going to be very difficult for him to win.

Any chance you'll be in the US around August 12-14? Technogirl and I are planning to stop by the Otakon convention in Baltimore.

Any excuse to dress up like geeks:partay:.

I'd love to dress up as a geek; could pass for a Hutt myself ! :o:

But unfortunately I'd be writing my post-graduate dissertation at that time ! :(

I remember the first time I laid eyes on cheesecake too:wub:. Love at first bite.

Lemon Cheesecake ! :smitten:

Heck the only thing better is some freshly baked Apple Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream ! :wub:

Stop making me hungry...I've already gained enough weight these past 6 months 'cause of the inactivity ! :mad:

Almost 1 in the morning:o:. Geez, I wasn't before, but now I'm becoming a zombie... or insomniac. Same thing really.

:sleep:

Sweet dreams ! :wave:

Give a peck on the cheek to Techno from me ! :ashamed:

Eventually Trump will win. Every one supporting him except Muslims,Blacks and .and and.....I think people hate him cuz he talk straight and express his feeling without any hesitation or political backlash

No he will not win. Muslims, Hispanic, blacks, and any other sensible American is completely opposing him. Yes a vast number of Americans are supporting him and that is alarming. His wining and losing is not the predominant issue. But his support with large number is disturbing. Maybe a wake up call for Americans.

Back
Top Bottom