What's new

27 of 44 Congress MPs suspended from Lok Sab

There was a picture in one of the local news paper, in which Sreemathi teacher was sitting next to rahul gandhi along with kodikkunnil suresh, A raghavan, and found discussing the actions to be taken aftermath of this suspension........

Let them discuss whatever they want.All type of problems arr raising its heads in this nation.
Lakhs of highly skilled youths are jobless
,some of them are even from premier institutions .And these will increase in geomatric rate in coming years.Infrastructure and other types of projects are also delayed.
Let them discuss their petty politics in the Parliament.

This is why I love China and their system.

Modi govt done lot of land mark effects in india in just 1 year term

1. Make in India initiative,
2. Clean india mission
3. Aggressive foreign policy
4. Better relation with immediate neighbours like Bangladesh,Srilanka etc
5. Warm welcome for PM from number of kee countries which never seen before
6. Much focus on neglected North east India
7. Boost in Indian defence to challenge enemy and insurgents(eg-Myanmar operation,kashmir)
8. Banning some anti national NGO's

and much more...

Just see during congress rule

1. There is no aggressive initiative
2. Most westerners basically make fun of india and indians as dirty in their mindset
3. Foreign policy depends upon how coalation party support eg:-DMK against Srilanka which benefit Chinese presence in SL
4. Relation with these countries are at bottom level
5. Congress PM visit hardly bothered by NRI's
6. No focus on NE as dirty vote bank politics over development
7. Indian military considered world biggest soft policy towards enemy and insurgents
8. Free ride of any anti national NGO's so that they can scuttle any major development project eg-koodamkulam

After all indians see scams from one to the other and that too worth billions of dollars in the history of india,giving opportunity of making fun by world media on common wealth games scam etc...

@ranjeet @SarthakGanguly @Viny @Geralt

@Infinity @surya kiran @Chanakya's_Chant @Echo_419 @unbiasedopinion @punit @DJ Crudept @MilSpec @Kaniska @Water Car Engineer

Last edited:
Then you should clarify two things.

1.IF Congress was doing the samething that BJP did during UPA what is their responsibility towards for India.
Actually what is they doing here?Revenge politics or development politics.

2.What is these large scale scam in Central Govt?Vyapam?
If they takes vyapam then what about the solarscam,bar scam in Kerala and scam in Himachal Pradesh ?
Kerala CM faced all of these issues because aphoto with Saritha Nair.
If this is the case then none can do anytype of politics in this nation.
And entire parties including BJP,Congress ;CPM etc all of them take enough money from Lalit Modi.So none is a saint in here.

On topic:Congress is totally directionless .They are playing politics for their own benefit.Not for people.
At end they will pass all these bills .
What is the Status of all those so called Big Scams during UPA..................BJP after coming to Power as done nothing............Say about Land Scams involving Vadra.........Harayana, Rajasthan & Centre all Have BJP lead GOVTS.
Same BJP when in opposition stopped the functioning of Parliament stating Adarsh Scam..............

Atleast FIX accountability for Scams..........You mean to Say Sushma,Raje,Chauhan,Pankaja Mude & Raman Sigh has done no wrong

BJP is doing same what Congress did..............
Since Congress is Corrupt.................This gives License to BJP to do corruption then justify this................

What is the Status of all those so called Big Scams during UPA..................BJP after coming to Power as done nothing............Say about Land Scams involving Vadra.........Harayana, Rajasthan & Centre all Have BJP lead GOVTS.
Same BJP when in opposition stopped the functioning of Parliament stating Adarsh Scam..............

Atleast FIX accountability for Scams..........You mean to Say Sushma,Raje,Chauhan,Pankaja Mude & Raman Sigh has done no wrong

Since Congress is Corrupt.................This gives License to BJP to do corruption then justify this................

Is that fill in the blanks kind of questionnaire?
Or else kindly get your keyboard fixed :(

So you want a witch hunting?right??

UPA 2 was totally scam ridden and its further solutions.
NDA can also move with an aggressive crusade against it .Then who will work for the development of these nation .
Congress??CPM?
During the UPA times ,even Maldives were showed their guts to kick at the chin of India and get away with.it (GMR case)
What about current policy ?
You dont have to take the weight of scams done by BJP .Because at any case the side of Congress would be always several times higher than that of the BJP ,since they ruled these nation for more than 60 years .BJP will even forced to dig out that scam done by Sanjay Gandhi during Indira rule.
Do we need that kind of politics?
Vyapam is not a new case .It was first surfaced during 2007 .But then again the people of MP still opts BJP over the Congress .Why?
Reason is simple .BJP under the CM Chouhan successfully implemented development policy in MP ,something that Congress couldnt do until 2000.

Politicians are politicians and politicians in India represents the people of these nation.So parties will always have good and bad people.Noone is perfect .
BJP is a different than Congress because they have a cader system and meritorious system .But can you say same about Congress?
PM Singh was talented yet he failed because of the interference of 10th Janpat.

Indians ,particularly new gen need developmental ,sound and outcome based politics .Not the petty politics like that now happened in Parliament .

Modi realized these new trend and making his move.So Congress should also follow the course.Otherwise they will wipe out from Indian politics.

2. Clean india mission
7. Boost in Indian defence to challenge enemy and insurgents(eg-Myanmar operation,kashmir)

and much more...

2. Most westerners basically make fun of india and indians as dirty in their mindset
3. Foreign policy depends upon how coalation party support eg:-DMK against Srilanka which benefit Chinese presence in SL
7. Indian military considered world biggest soft policy towards enemy and insurgents
8. Free ride of any anti nationals NGO's so that they can scuttle any major development project eg-koodamkulam

After all indians see scams from one to the other and that too worth billions of dollars in the history of india,giving opportunity of making fun by world media on common wealth games scam etc...

@Infinity
Congress is PAST.......................Let us Discuss what BJP is doing
1. Make in India initiative,-------------I didn't Find any Large investments or FDI

2. Clean india mission...........................I didn't Find any City in India Cleaner after this. I feel it was Just a Slogan & Drama

3. Aggressive foreign policy........................What did India Gain from This.If we had to resume talks with Pakistan ,Then why did we call of Talks stating their High Commissioners Engagement with Hurriyat

4. Better relation with immediate neighbours like Bangladesh,Srilanka etc............Bangladesh -we already had good relations with Hasina. RAW already was working in Sri Lanka to bring a India Friendly Govt there
You Conveniently forgot Pakistan ,Maldives & Nepal

5. Warm welcome for PM from number of kee countries which never seen before..................Any PM of India would get this

6. Much focus on neglected North east India................PLZ Elaborate.

7. Boost in Indian defence to challenge enemy and insurgents(eg-Myanmar operation,kashmir).......Such COVET operations have been done in Past too...But no GOVT messed up the way this Govt did by Chest Thumping

8. Banning some anti national NGO's.................Forgot BEEF, **** etc.......What are the next lists for BAN

Those who bash modi and love congi's fall in any of these category or all

1. No more kick backs getting like before
2. Different community or feel insecure
3. Preference of one's own interest than national interest
4. No more hidden agenda's can propagate like before
5. Feeling insecurity of his own party or principle demise

1. Make in India initiative,-------------I didn't Find any Large investments or FDI

2. Clean india mission...........................I didn't Find any City in India Cleaner after this. I feel it was Just a Slogan & Drama

3. Aggressive foreign policy........................What did India Gain from This.If we had to resume talks with Pakistan ,Then why did we call of Talks stating their High Commissioners Engagement with Hurriyat

4. Better relation with immediate neighbours like Bangladesh,Srilanka etc............Bangladesh -we already had good relations with Hasina. RAW already was working in Sri Lanka to bring a India Friendly Govt there

5. Warm welcome for PM from number of kee countries which never seen before..................Any PM of India would get this

7. Boost in Indian defence to challenge enemy and insurgents(eg-Myanmar operation,kashmir).......Such COVET operations have been done in Past too...But no GOVT messed up the way this Govt did by Chest Thumping

8. Banning some anti national NGO's.................Forgot BEEF, **** etc.......What are the next lists for BAN

Oh buddy you comes in the category of what i showed you above

2. Clean india mission

and much more...

8. Free ride of any anti national NGO's so that they can scuttle any major development project eg-koodamkulam

@Infinity
I agree with all of those points

Those who bash modi and love congi's fall in any of these category or all

1. No more kick backs getting like before
2. Different community or feel insecure
3. Preference of one's own interest than national interest
4. No more hidden agenda's can propagate like before
5. Feeling insecurity of his own party or principle demise

Oh buddy you comes in the category of what i showed you above
I have no love for Congress either..............
Good That you have allowed me to stay in India...............
The Bakts usually ask Modi & BJP Bashers to go to Pakistan............

Modi is like Frank Underwood. Humiliated by Advani, he plotted revenge, and rose to the top with Amit Shah (Doug Stamper). This incident is like season 2 where Underwood got Republicans inside forcibly- under protest.

I agree with you to an extent...... and let us Accept Modi know how to portray himself or his govt for that matter...... Having said that, It is too early to judge them..... we should give them 3 to 4 years of power then judge.....

1. Do you know that there are number of companies like even Airbus looking for manufacturing facility in india and india do hard marketing which seen nothing like before.Basically investor hate to invest if any country prove to be most corrupt.
Investment does not come over night.

2. Buddy do you know that india start a mission of toilets for all by 2019 ! Drama, google and see what at least achieved.

3. Do pakistan have guts to fire border like before, because india will respond with interest.Who bothered about hurriyat in india ! Do you know that AAP party member want kashmir to part of pakistan if kashmiris choose so ?

4. You have better relation with pole walters and giving citizenship for vote bank politics.Do you know that indian's does not enjoy E-Visa facilty in Srilanka but even pakistani's have during UPA? Do you know that a failed foreign policy gives chinese a free hand even to dock submarine on SL and port development?Do you know that SL told chinese not to dock submarine in future? Because congi's not bothered india, but only loot,which exploited by our enemy.Nepal,Bhutan relation issue with india now, what you want to prove ?

5. Yaa yaa any indian PM get ! but unfortunately majority NRI'S hate maun mohan party and they don't bothered him as every one know he is just a toy neither he bothered to visit siachen for our soldiers guarding our country.

6. Just check google for NE current indian policy, poor people just vote for congi's by default but do they have much say in indian politics !

7. Buddy you are a joke in this thread

8. Even these sick anti national NGO's scuttle one of the biggest port project in kerala and it was none other than nitin gadkari who give ultimatum to congress state govt not to loose project playing politics.The port project was on paper for last 25 years and now only it get's some actions on ground as of pressure from central govt.

I am tired i can show you link and all others to prove my point, but i know ignorant like you will not believe because it is hard to wake up a sleep pretending guy

It makes sense to me, our parliamentarians have given "parliamentarian behaviour" a new meaning. It's high time these irresponsible galots were drilled with some sense. They have been wasting tax payers money, at the cost of nation's progress.
Let this be a lesson to congress MPs and for the future BJP opposition MPs.

HAIL DEMOCRACY!!!

Back
Top Bottom