What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

it was very unprofessional on his part to record the call in the first place, there are phones which come with phone recording turned on by default, we were told by our ethics and compliance to switch that setting off, during any/all zoom/MS teams meeting we need to take prior consent of everyone before a meeting is recorded else you can be subject to strict actions. I haven't even gone to the sharing part, i think he should had taken his punishment quietly instead of creating a mockery out of himself.

it was very unprofessional on his part to record the call in the first place, there are phones which come with phone recording turned on by default, we were told by our ethics and compliance to switch that setting off, during any/all zoom/MS teams meeting we need to take prior consent of everyone before a meeting is recorded else you can be subject to strict actions. I haven't even gone to the sharing part, i think he should had taken his punishment quietly instead of creating a mockery out of himself.
At the same time the pilot on the call in his excitement broke operational security as well.

At the same time the pilot on the call in his excitement broke operational security as well.

someone was mentioning here that the news of him splashing a SU was quickly spread so that no actions were taken against him and that saved him. Not sure how forces work but at least for us civvies, if there is a high performing asset who goes around doing a stupid thing, that person is marked and will not get promoted beyond a certain level, by that time he/she either can live till retirement like that or take early retirement and move to some other company.

The article also mentioned causalities on the ground. Hopefully the truth can come out officially after a set period of time.
I remembered that call, in which pilot claimed not only 2 but there is more then 3 IAF jets which shot down by PAF including MI-17 helicopter , but the question is how PAF pilot knows about the 350 casualties ??

So one of the JF-17 pilot involved in Swift Retort is a former Viper driver.

1639403619423.png

Dawn is just assuming, rest assured the voice in the audio is neither Hassan Sadiqui or Nauman Ali.
Remember these officers were on fighter sweep and not involved in the strikes.

This was the doing of a disgruntled ex-PAF instructor who had already been in a legal battle with PAF. 2nd voice is not Hassan Siddiqui.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom