What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

ask @HRK @Irfan Baloch
[QUOTE="White and Green with M/S, post: 12880559, member: 201145"]
ask [USER=32460]@HRK
@Irfan Baloch @The Eagle @waz these guys have direct and indirect links to PAF and there were interview of an PAF officer posted here on PDF by some members long time ago, this officer clearly stated that PAF fires only 2 AMRAAM, and give the backup for your conspiracy theory that we fired 8 AMRAAM, this stupid conspiracy theory is quite similar that some member claims that we shot down 8 IAF jets last year, show me your proofs that PAF fired 8 AMRAAM that, if not i consider your claim as a STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORY WITHOUT ANY PROOF

I have better things to do in my life than to make you believe on something.. So please dont quote me again, you can believe whatever you like.

I reiterate the fact that not 2 but 8 , yes 8 Amraams were fired, we had to fire some because at one point SAAB had a radarlock..
ask @HRK @Irfan Baloch @The Eagle @waz these guys have direct and indirect links to PAF and there were interview of an PAF officer posted here on PDF by some members long time ago, this officer clearly stated that PAF fires only 2 AMRAAM, and give the backup for your conspiracy theory that we fired 8 AMRAAM, this stupid conspiracy theory is quite similar that some member claims that we shot down 8 IAF jets last year, show me your proofs that PAF fired 8 AMRAAM that, if not i consider your claim as a STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORY WITHOUT ANY PROOF

Anyone with real links in PAF and not fake ones would know what Im talking about.

I have better things to do in my life than to make you believe on something.. So please dont quote me again, you can believe whatever you like.

I reiterate the fact that not 2 but 8 , yes 8 Amraams were fired, we had to fire some because at one point SAAB had a radarlock..

Anyone with real links in PAF and not fake ones would know what Im talking about.
And you you have only real link to PAF other haven't LOL??? and you look at above post YouTube clip that PAF pilots that involved in Interceptions have saying that we were fired only 2 AMRAAM, you're looking to inspired Indian version of the Incident, Indian claims that PAF fired 6 AMRAAM on IAF, who are true YOU or these PAF pilots which involved in the interceptions???

And you you have only real link to PAF other haven't LOL??? and you look at above post YouTube clip that PAF pilots that involved in Interceptions have saying that we were fired only 2 AMRAAM, you're looking to inspired Indian version of the Incident, Indian claims that PAF fired 6 AMRAAM on IAF, who are true YOU or these PAF pilots which involved in the interceptions???

Ok Byeeeeeee.!! Believe whatever you like man. Takecare.

Not necessarily dismissing your claim, as others have also attested to this theory.

My question is - why couldn't the Indians locate more of the expended missiles if 8 were fired? Why wouldn't they locate non-detonated missiles and display those, as doing so would serve their interests better than displaying a clearly exploded missile that exploded upon destroying a Su-30?

Not necessarily dismissing your claim, as others have also attested to this theory.

My question is - why couldn't the Indians locate more of the expended missiles if 8 were fired? Why wouldn't they locate non-detonated missiles and display those, as doing so would serve their interests better than displaying a clearly exploded missile that exploded upon destroying a Su-30?

Because they did not manage to land past the Indian side of the LOC, and even if one of them did they haven't been able to find it yet. They only managed to get hold of the one which hit the back of the Su30 and exploded.

There was complete radio silence in the air from our side, until SAAB observed the breach of our airspace from Indian side, and that was the moment when Indian jets were proving threatening to our biggest asset in the air, that was the moment F16s fired several AMRAAMS at once , AMRAAMS first controlled by SAAB and then later ones shifted to f16 for radar lock and hit..

Had we not done that, that day wouldn't have been Ours!

Last edited:
Masla with us Pakistanis is that non of us wants to learn or admit our mistakes. irrespective of the fact how vague or far from the truth our info is which to start of with is mostly based on hear say....and the chain through which it reaches us is so long that by the time it gets to us it is beyond recognition.

But still we being we will stick to our guns till kingdom come.

Last edited:
Because they did not manage to land past the Indian side of the LOC, and even if one of them did they haven't been able to find it yet. They only managed to get hold of the one which hit the back of the Su30 and exploded.

There was complete radio silence in the air from our side, until SAAB observed the breach of our airspace from Indian side, and that was the moment when Indian jets were proving threatening to our biggest asset in the air, that was the moment F16s fired several AMRAAMS at once , AMRAAMS first controlled by SAAB and then later ones shifted to f16 for radar lock and hit..

Had we not done that, that day wouldn't have been Ours!

What you're saying makes sense. Our slow-flying air assets could've been a target. Why would Indians not lock on them when both sides were free to lock and shoot.

Can you clarify one thing. If MRAMS or any other A2A missile fails to find a target in time, don't they self destruct instead of landing safely? My understanding is regardless of how many MRAAMs were fired towards IAF, all would've explored; either on their target or after failing to find a target. What do you think?

There will be no proof of su30 kill. Not in 2018, not now in 2020.... And there will not be any proof in next 20 years.

F16 kill was confirmed as fake news. However giving medal to abhinandan was really wtf moment.

I do not have any link or source with PAF
I do have links but I prefer to keep the people guessing and shroud of mystery in the air so that we continue to give enemy the surprise.,

why 8 ? why not 20? let the Indians believe and celebrate that we fired 20 AMRAAMS and have none left.
let them try again and when their jets will come flying down we can say, sorry we miscounted. it was actually 80 missiles we fired. :)

What you're saying makes sense. Our slow-flying air assets could've been a target. Why would Indians not lock on them when both sides were free to lock and shoot.

Can you clarify one thing. If MRAMS or any other A2A missile fails to find a target in time, don't they self destruct instead of landing safely? My understanding is regardless of how many MRAAMs were fired towards IAF, all would've explored; either on their target or after failing to find a target. What do you think?

AMRAAMs if don't get locked then they glide and fall dead intact but do not explode (with the exception that the Pilot himself has enabled the self-destruct mechanism, which is a different case).

But the piece that India showed was exploded, so this means it hit the target that's why it exploded..

AMRAAMs if don't get locked then they glide and fall dead intact but do not explode (with the exception that the Pilot himself has enabled the self-destruct mechanism, which is a different case).

Conspiracy theorist you're

But the piece that India showed was exploded, so this means it hit the target that's why it exploded..

Conspiracy theorist

Back
Top Bottom