What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

What ails the Indian Armed Forces is that they currently lack vision, proper game plan, savvy tactics and the capacity of their personnel to fully utilize their weapons systems. Their malaise is not going to be fully remedied just by the acquisition of newer potent systems. It will take time for them to get out of the current doldrums they find themselves in. They lost 20 soldiers against China, due to lack ammunition as per their own claim. Twice in a year and a half, they are finding themselves at a disadvantage against an adversary. Pakistan Armed Forces are more likely to spring more surprises on their Indian counterparts in a future encounter.

Just my humble thoughts.

i think if IAF comes in full thrust, PAF will be hard pressed and there will be casualties on both sides, more on IAF than PAF based on historical data. Feb 27 2019 was a good indicator but not a comprehensive one. imagine a fleet of 100 jaguars, 50 mirage 2000, 60 mig 29 and 250 su-30 mki all blazing at PAF and ground attack. PAF will be very busy i think. Pakistan Army will hold good but Navy without PAF full support will be struggling. in short Pakistan needs to fight next full thrust with integrated approach.

i think if IAF comes in full thrust, PAF will be hard pressed and there will be casualties on both sides, more on IAF than PAF based on historical data.
Correct.
But only if such an attack is well planned and well orchestrated and furthermore an objective important enough that it warrants such an attack. Because the objectives should justify the risk of the resultant losses on the Indian side. Seems unlikely in current scenario, but not impossible.

imagine a fleet of 100 jaguars, 50 mirage 2000, 60 mig 29 and 250 su-30 mki all blazing at PAF and ground attack. PAF will be very busy i think.
Being better trained and hardened professional acumen, IMHO the PAF is more likely to come out on top.

Navy without PAF full support will be struggling. in short Pakistan needs to fight next full thrust with integrated approach.
Correct.

Summary: The Indian armed forces do not seem to be on their A-game. Last years aerial encounter and the beating it got along the Sialkot LOC sector between the night of the 26th and 27th (last year) shows not only man to man superiority but also better tactical skills and combat smarts of the Pakstan Armed forces. It is my humble opinion, based on their reactions after the last years encounter with Pakistan and in the current crisis with China, the Indian Armed forces will not get involved in any action in which it cannot guarantee ascendancy with acceptable level of losses.

i think if IAF comes in full thrust, PAF will be hard pressed and there will be casualties on both sides, more on IAF than PAF based on historical data. Feb 27 2019 was a good indicator but not a comprehensive one. imagine a fleet of 100 jaguars, 50 mirage 2000, 60 mig 29 and 250 su-30 mki all blazing at PAF and ground attack. PAF will be very busy i think. Pakistan Army will hold good but Navy without PAF full support will be struggling. in short Pakistan needs to fight next full thrust with integrated approach.

war is not fought like a video game.

In reality only half of IAF fleet will be available for war since at any given time 20-30% of their fleet is grounded for maintenance and big portion will also be put in reserve for future conflict use and dont forget China also pose a threat so they cant risk putting all assets up against Pakistan.

46E6BB8B-AB8B-453F-97F9-630D598F8F76.png

Please debunk this image.

It is no proof. Any MKI can be called as "avenger 1" and presented as such

So it doesn't disprove anything. It isn't even a proof to begin with

Also not to forget IAF didn't share any proof for its claim of shooting down a F16 and same rule of onus applies to that as well

AB4EB24B-CB13-4797-99E1-C03CA4769163.png
imaginary AMRAAMS ?? LOL

I mean is there even a whip of evidence out there that Pakistan shot down an Indian Su30??

This image was taken from the documentary made by Pakistan Government “Invincible Resolve”

A0654278-C647-4DC3-B097-9EF5D4F0E290.png
Anyone please comment on this image’s credibility. I think if its real/not out of context than its ground breaking evidence.

mig 21 which crashed on 27 feb.not a piece from su 30mki. in su 30 mki the rudder boundary is right next to the red color of the flag
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...30_MKI_SB_065.jpg/1200px-Su-30_MKI_SB_065.jpg
in mig 21 however the flag is painted at some distance from the rudder
https://www.samaa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/1551330825_mig-21-indian-airforce.jpg

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2013/08/08/world/asia/8-MIG-IndiaInk/8-MIG-IndiaInk-superJumbo.jpg
definitely mig 21. you can see the line of screws going through the lower end of the red paint.

No claims are made as of yet. Especially, not by the Source.

No claims are made as of yet. Especially, not by the Source.
yeah but we all thought that it could be some pic of the downed su 30 and got excited. the whole world has seen so many pics of the downed mig 21 so it was nothing new.

yeah but we all thought that it could be some pic of the downed su 30 and got excited. the whole world has seen so many pics of the downed mig 21 so it was nothing new.

My dear, I don't see anyone posting and being excited about the picture except your posts and me. No one else in thread as of yet. When things are left open ended, everyone can work with it on the basis of knowledge, information available either public domain or OSINT and come up with best analysis. In the end, I can't present "We" of the Forum like this and I will let everyone talk & speak about it so that no one feels being barred from a worthy discussion. I agree that rants are obnoxious but not in this case as no one yet posted or discuss it, at-least in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom