What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Show me any sign of right side R-73 at the crash site, then i'll accept it otherwise we have all the missile of Mig 21 is a hollow claim.

Hollow claim??

Baisharam insan PAF has shown all 4 missiles to both foreign and local media?

Do you have anything to refute it other than that I don't see one r73 in one of the video I have?

Hollow laim??

Baisharam insan PAF has shown all 4 missiles to both foreign and local media?

Do you have anything to refute it other than that I don't see one r73 in one of the video I have?
It doesn't matter PAF has shown all 4 missiles.

What you see at the crime scene aka crash site holds value otherwise there is always scope for alteration of the evidence.

The Brazilian aviation expert also make exact same remark after not finding the Right side missile. He says R-73 shown to the world by pakistan is 'off the shelf'.

US says about F-16 also hold very less value. As a witness US testimony could be partisan as it was US made F-16 and brand name of the company was involved.

Show me any sign of right side R-73 at the crash site, then i'll accept it otherwise we have all the missile of Mig 21 is a hollow claim.
Shut up and go to BHARAT BAKBAK FORUM AND BLABBER THEIR EVERY THING ARE CRYSTAL CLEAR YOU ALWAYS BRING FAKE CONSPIRACY THEORIES GO HUG THE CACTUS

What you see at the crime scene aka crash site holds value otherwise there is always scope for alteration of the evidence.

The Brazilian aviation expert also make exact same remark after not finding the Right side missile. He says R-73 shown to the world by pakistan is 'off the shelf'.

US says about F-16 also hold very less value. As a witness US testimony could be partisan as it was US made F-16 and brand name of the company was involved.
AND SIMILARLY YOU SHOWED FAKE AMRAAM DEBRIS WHICH PROVED TO BE TAIWANESE AMRAAM AND REPORTING FOR YOUR CRAP AGAIN

Why it doesn't matter? Because a pajeet with low IQ like you say so?

What you see at the crime scene aka crash site holds value otherwise there is always for scope alteration of the evidence.

Nope there isn't. Not as per the experts

The Brazilian aviation expert also make exact same remark after not finding the Right side missile. He R-73 shown to the world by pakistan was 'off the shelf'.

That Brazilian expert is nobody. I nfact he had no proof to show that they are "off the shelf"

That Brazilian "expert" was refuted and rejected on this very forum. Even Indian don't use him

So what US government that is also very close to India says has no value but a random nobody Brazilian says has :lol:

@xeuss

Check delusional condition of this pajeet. No wonder modi fools them with ease

Shut up and go to BHARAT BAKBAK FORUM AND BLABBER THEIR EVERY THING ARE CRYSTAL CLEAR YOU ALWAYS BRING FAKE CONSPIRACY THEORIES GO HUG THE CACTUS
I can understand your pain.

Kahan he R-73 ?? Where is my R-73 missile??
It's pylon is completely out of the wing but @Myth_buster_1 excuse it some how the six feet missle in underneath the wing, which is already broken and has hardly any space accommodate a missile of the size R-73.

India didn't miss its targets, that's why the area of cordoned off and off limit for any civil lain for months.
Ammunition used is supposed obliterate the building.

Reuters report

No access to Pakistan religious school that India says it bombed

https://in.reuters.com/article/indi...chool-that-india-says-it-bombed-idINKCN1QO26W

2. on 26th IAF faced ZERO challenges from PAF while targeting Balakot.
on 27th PAF had to break the Rules of Engagement in peace time an fire AMRAAM at IAF jet who flying inside Indian airspace to prevent them challenging PAF's ground attack
sorties

there was bigfoot in there that's why it was cordoned off ...satellite images were faked, Europeans are in with it us..they transferred bigfoot over there

the same one India found originally..
https://www.trtworld.com/asia/indian-army-s-yeti-footprint-pictures-spark-online-storm-26281

Donon yeh rahai jani

xXtJjz8.jpg

Tum Mi17 ka blackbox to dikha do jo Kashmirion nai chori kar lia tha :lol:

It's pylon is completely out of the wing but @Myth_buster_1 excuse it some how the six feet missle in underneath the wing, which is already broken and has hardly any space accommodate a missile of the size R-73.
I already show you evidence of r73 few pages back so go hug the CACTUS

next, you would say count the bullets..r73 is within visual range missile...
it would be hard for us to count all the 196 bullets in the cannon

three was bigfoot in there that's why it was cordoned off ...satellite images were faked, Europeans are in with it us..they transferred bigfoot over there
Did anybody see a clear satellite images of the building India says it targeted?? Keep in the mind Madrassa wasn't the target.

a perfect fine missle on burning aircraft would indicate a fake missile, burned missle is what shows ts authentic

Did anybody see a clear satellite images of the building India says it targeted?? Keep in the mind Madrassa wasn't the target.
i know it was the big foot/YETI ..
"For the first time, an #IndianArmy Mountaineering Expedition Team has sited (sic) Mysterious Footprints of mythical beast 'Yeti'," it said in a tweet, not explaining how a mythical beast could leave footprints.
54653_20190430T094409Z_1774759116_RC1594E6BC90_RTRMADP_3_INDIAYETI_1556622886612.JPG

Footprints are seen in the snow near Makalu Base Camp in Nepal, in this picture taken on April 9, 2019 obtained from social media on April 30, 2019. (Reuters)
https://www.trtworld.com/asia/indian-army-s-yeti-footprint-pictures-spark-online-storm-26281

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom