What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

It is Mi-17.

An Indian Air Force Mi-17.
View attachment 603334

Another view of wreckage of the MI-17 chopper that crashed in Budgam district of Jammu and Kashmir, Wednesday, February 27, 2019. (PTI file photo)

View attachment 603335
Some part of Tail # is visible on fuselage tail of unfortunate heli.
In almost all of the videos eye witnesses were stating first hand account that two pilots were killed and one civilian .. however as per official announcement by IAF there were around 7 officials killed on that fateful day .. SU 30 MKI is twin seater!!!!

I am just trying trying to establish an open source evidence that SU 30 MKI was scored on 27th Feb.. since there is nothing concrete from PAF..

Can someone help me in this regard..
all I can find is summarized here..

In almost all of the videos eye witnesses were stating first hand account that two pilots were killed and one civilian .. however as per official announcement by IAF there were around 7 officials killed on that fateful day .. SU 30 MKI is twin seater!!!!

I am just trying trying to establish an open source evidence that SU 30 MKI was scored on 27th Feb.. since there is nothing concrete from PAF..

Can someone help me in this regard..
all I can find is summarized here..
1st video logon ne thori post ki hy yeh full video nahi hy rahul kah raha tha ky "F-16 shot down".....a su-30MKI was chasing a f-16 in noushera sector logon ny yeh samjha ke jesy F-16 ne Su-30MKI ko destroy kiya ho logon ny puri bat suny bina he yeh video upload kar di......
2nd clip Mi-17 Helicopter ka hy budgam se...

1st video logon ne thori post ki hy yeh full video nahi hy rahul kah raha tha ky "F-16 shot down".....a su-30MKI was chasing a f-16 in noushera sector logon ny yeh samjha ke jesy F-16 ne Su-30MKI ko destroy kiya ho logon ny puri bat suny bina he yeh video upload kar di......
2nd clip Mi-17 Helicopter ka hy budgam se...
apart from the panic in Indian media and lies regarding F16 Kill..
this whole discussion (especially 1:23 to 2:00) specifically claims that it was NOT Mi17 but a JET..

An Indian voggler had made this videos explaining outcome of above two videos, Of course with added hypotheses of his own.

When ever you claim your win, you have to come up with a solid proof, not fake "hypothesis". This is an utter disgrace to the word hypothesis.

Videos Dissected

In the citation issued by Indian President while awarding Vir Chakra to Wing Commander Varathaman Abhinandan, he (Indian President) himself acknowledge that

1. PAF aircraft were armed with advanced BVR air to air missiles and advanced high caliber air to ground stand-off weapons.

2. PAF aircraft were under seamless airborne radar cover and control.

How an F-16 equipped with AIM-120Cs and having an absolute situational awareness, by turning away from the approaching Mig-21, become a prey instead of hunter in a scenario where situation is 100% in favor of F-16? What an absurd hypothesis.

If the video clip showing white smoke trail in the sky was captured on 27 February, 2019 at around 10 am, then it could be due to falling debris of unfortunate IAF Su-30MKI shot down by PAF F-16.

I can draw another version of silhouette showing Su-30MKI debris coming down.

SU-30MKI.png

Furthermore, PAF already produced all four missiles attached to the crashed Mig-21. You can find photographs of four missiles debris in my post #8786. As no missile was fired from Abhinandan's Mig-21, therefore shooting down an F-16 is out of question, however, the video clip shown can be used as a proof of shooting down of IAF Su-30MKI by PAF F-16.

Feeling sleepy, so i would make this simple point.
PaF fighters were taken by surprise when four mig 21 entered the melee ,especially two mig-21 that took off from Srinagar airbase, because these two Mig21s (Abhi's) rose from the shadow of Pir Panjal Range unbeknown to PAF on the opposite site of mountain range.

What plethora of bullshit.

All 4 Migs belonged to 51 sqn. So your crap becomes crap there and then.

And 8 F-16s were more than aware of the migs taking off and entering the fight. Wg Cmdr Nouman was waiting for the fool to enter Pakistan and he did before getting shot down. So what surprise are you even talking about?

On 27th Feb a video of a downed jet of IAF was circulating on social media which is widely reported as downed IAF jet .. here are some stills .. can some airforce geek confirm if it is really SU30 MKI? View attachment 603262View attachment 603263

NO this is not Su-30!
First pic is Mi-17 and the other one is a BAE HAWK!

PaF fighters were taken by surprise when four mig 21 entered the melee ,especially two mig-21 that took off from Srinagar airbase, because these two Mig21s (Abhi's) rose from the shadow of Pir Panjal Range unbeknown to PAF on the opposite site of mountain range.

What makes you think PAF F-16s were in a dog fight at all when they were using AMRAAM beyond 50KM from LOC! And even if they were in a dogfight why would they remain in same place and wait for ABHI G to arrive to the party just so that he could shoot one of the F-16 down?
These Indiot stories keep getting lamer and lamer.
Not a single missile was fired by him and these indiots still living in imaginary world.

Two from Srinagar and two from Awantipur.

If F-16 can fire AMRAAMs at Su30 flying deep within indian airspace, what stopped them from shooting down Abhi's Mig21 before it entered miles into pakistani airspace ?? The fact they were caught by surprise, that is the reason of their late reaction.
Well maybe Abhi was late. The mission was successful as assets were back in Pak's airspace. Maybe SU 30 was threatening our strike jets so had to take it down

If F-16 can fire AMRAAMs at Su30 flying deep within indian airspace, what stopped them from shooting down Abhi's Mig21 before it entered miles into pakistani airspace ?? The fact they were caught by surprise, that is the reason of their late reaction.

Abhi was "TRAPPED"! F-16s set up air ambush so when he flys in PAK airspace he would be shot down and they will have his plane wreckage along with captured pilot that they would parade infront of the world.

Erieye crew was having tea right? They shared some with Abhi later.

What garage analysis is that — their were no surprises for PAF rather your whole Northern Command was caught pants down.

Why. The. Hell.....

Why the hell would we shoot IAF in Indian airspace when no state of war exists between pk and India?

We knew an IAF pilot would have a Bollywood induced brain fahrt and inevitably chase one of us into pk airspace, where we shot him down easily, on our terms, and with complete and irrefutable legal justification to do so. A decisive PR victory.

This is simply the most legally sound way to shoot you down. Certainly, we could shoot you over India, china, Africa or anywhere you wish, but if we know full well you will enter our airspace in a compromised position, why wouldn't we wait for that?

Indeed, the previous night's encounter tells you more on this exact matter. PAF refused to take the bait and chase IAF into India because we knew full well it was like walking into a trap.

How much more egg on your face can you get than walking into the same trap you tried but failed to spring on PAF the day before??

I am of the belief that PAF planned for the nandu shoot down but managed to bag a su30 as a bonus when the opportunity presented itself and evolving roe permitted this additional kill.

Back
Top Bottom