What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Giving you the benefit of the doubt about your previous post, even if Pakistan were to do such a thing it’s still a dead duck to the US.

Any goodies would be transient and transactional in nature.

But it would be going against the trend which is emerging in the US China showdown.

Long term Pakistan is definitely in the China camp.

And going forward this will shape US policy to all relevant nations.

The US has clearly chosen India in its Indo Pacific strategy.

Pakistan might as well accept it and plan accordingly.

Hi,

You are correct---. But that would shock the american public immensely---and in future anything negative about pakistan would not be easily accepted by the US public---even if it came from the US senate or the US congress or the US president---.

But the million dollar question is---does the Pak military have the Cojones to do it----.

Does 3 pak military generals have the cojones to sacrifice their lives for pakistan to bring back back the image of pakistan---.

Yes and we will offer something big.....

illusion of success to Trump and his way out of this expensive quagmire in Afghanistan.

Trump wants something big on the international front before his re-election campaign. Either North Korean nuclear deal or Afghanistan pull out.

He knows North Koreans are not delivering so his best bet is to work with Pakistan.

Americans are not afraid to sell to Pakistan. They know Indians love their high tech equipment and will simply not find anything better. Name one maritime patrol aircraft better than Poseidon. Indians have no plans to pick F16 as their next fighter and Americans are more about saving jobs than caring what India demands.
Pakistan needs to hire a good lobbying firm and launch a PR campaign to high lights their role in bringing Talibans to the table.

Hi,

You know what---america can also say---go screw yourself---here is AFG---we are gone---enjoy your misery---.

Hi,

You are correct---. But that would shock the american public immensely---and in future anything negative about pakistan would not be easily accepted by the US public---even if it came from the US senate or the US congress or the US president---.

But the million dollar question is---does the Pak military have the Cojones to do it----.

Does 3 pak military generals have the cojones to sacrifice their lives for pakistan to bring back back the image of pakistan---.

The US public is fickle. (And immensely ignorant as you know)

In any case, like I said any such action by Pakistan would have short lived positive effects on the relationship.

In tangible terms perhaps release of the V upgrade for the F-16s?

Maybe some new examples.

And then comes the next excuse for the US to pull the rug......

Look at what they are doing with Turkey.

Which is why I am saying perhaps it’s better for Pakistan to acknowledge the reality NOW and strategically plan accordingly.

The US public is fickle. (And immensely ignorant as you know)

In any case, like I said any such action by Pakistan would have short lived positive effects on the relationship.

In tangible terms perhaps release of the V upgrade for the F-16s?

Maybe some new examples.

And then comes the next excuse for the US to pull the rug......

Look what they are doing with Turkey.

Which is why I am saying perhaps it’s better for Pakistan to acknowledge the reality NOW and strategically plan accordingly.

Hi,

Turkey fckd up bad---. They just took a stupid stand for not releasing an american priest or someone---. They may have had other beef with the americans---but this was really not very intelligent of Erdogan---trying to declare him a spy of Gullen---was not worth it---.

Now he is going after the S400---. The S400 is not worth losing the F35 aircraft deal---. Get the F35 now---and then get the Patriot---.

Erdogan needs to learn to bring the temperature down---he is further stoking the fires---.

The loss of the F35 would be a big tactical loss to Turkey---.

Hi,

Turkey fckd up bad---. They just took a stupid stand for not releasing an american priest or someone---. They may have had other beef with the americans---but this was really not very intelligent of Erdogan---trying to declare him a spy of Gullen---was not worth it---.

Now he is going after the S400---. The S400 is not worth losing the F35 aircraft deal---. Get the F35 now---and then get the Patriot---.

Erdogan needs to learn to bring the temperature down---he is further stoking the fires---.

The loss of the F35 would be a big tactical loss to Turkey---.

Yea I agree somewhat.

Erdogan seems to be hot headed or at least not polished.

I seem to recall him leaving Muhammad Ali’s funeral events early because of a perceived slight.

In any case, yea not getting the F-35 is a problem.

I think all 4 missiles of the bison should be displayed outside Indian consulate. It wouldnt hurt anybody. Except the indians.

muhahahahahahahaha maybe have four missles as embossed emblem for all official eid and other greeting cards send to all dignitaries or something like that ...

Have a big banner / monument in front of embassy with word BURN on it along with a cup of tea

Turkey was doing exceptionally well until Mr President started to have tantrums.
Turkey suffered billions of dollars losses because of this priest episode. It wasn’t worth a dime to pick fight over a worthless priest but he did. Resulting threats of sanctions and fight over the central bank interest rate determination destroyed Turkey’s economy.

I am doing a project with some Turkish group and they abandoned their 10 million dollars villa project along the Mediterranean coast and moved to Canada because of the policies of present government. There are many more like them:

Missing out on F23 for S400 to me is another huge stupidity.

Its all about getting a lobbying firm which which will than approach senators from f16 job areas and LM and use that case

Yes and we will offer something big.....

illusion of success to Trump and his way out of this expensive quagmire in Afghanistan.

Trump wants something big on the international front before his re-election campaign. Either North Korean nuclear deal or Afghanistan pull out.

He knows North Koreans are not delivering so his best bet is to work with Pakistan.

Americans are not afraid to sell to Pakistan. They know Indians love their high tech equipment and will simply not find anything better. Name one maritime patrol aircraft better than Poseidon. Indians have no plans to pick F16 as their next fighter and Americans are more about saving jobs than caring what India demands.
Pakistan needs to hire a good lobbying firm and launch a PR campaign to high lights their role in bringing Talibans to the table.

Ab tikkay to bantay hain. Tikkat na eato to phir kia eato.

And its time the shahbash brigade gets a little humble.. instead of repeating “We are extremely humble” while in full dress and consuming tikkas.
And its time the shahbash brigade gets a little humble.. instead of repeating “We are extremely humble” while in full dress and consuming tikkas.

Turkey was doing exceptionally well until Mr President started to have tantrums.
Turkey suffered billions of dollars losses because of this priest episode. It wasn’t worth a dime to pick fight over a worthless priest but he did. Resulting threats of sanctions and fight over the central bank interest rate determination destroyed Turkey’s economy.

I am doing a project with some Turkish group and they abandoned their 10 million dollars villa project along the Mediterranean coast and moved to Canada because of the policies of present government. There are many more like them:

Missing out on F23 for S400 to me is another huge stupidity.

Hi,

That Priest issue was outrageous---.

Just by reading the general news and listening to the media---it was obvious to me that Turkey was taking the wrong direction in this case of holding the Priest---.

Erdogan's stance surprised me---F35 was and is more important than the S400 any day---.

Ab tikkay to bantay hain. Tikkat na eato to phir kia eato.
If only the Indians had dropped a cluster bomb unit with Tikkas on our bases prior to the attack they would have complete air dominance.

We should be glad we were able to surprise them. Had we encountered their full readiness like they put up after their strike; the losses could have been different for both.

If only the Indians had dropped a cluster bomb unit with Tikkas on our bases prior to the attack they would have complete air dominance.

We should be glad we were able to surprise them. Had we encountered their full readiness like they put up after their strike; the losses could have been different for both.

Indians were arrogant , and they still are and will always remain cause for them Pakistan is some puny nation with weak military and people, their mentality can easily be seen in their movies, where one hero comes in Pakistan and kill thousands of Pakistan, so their General public believe that Pakistan stand no chance against them . That seems to be the reason we' Surprised them .

Indians were arrogant , and they still are and will always remain cause for them Pakistan is some puny nation with weak military and people, their mentality can easily be seen in their movies, where one hero comes in Pakistan and kill thousands of Pakistan, so their General public believe that Pakistan stand no chance against them . That seems to be the reason we' Surprised them .

You are judging an Air Force and a nation based on Hindi films? Nice.

As my grandson says, Yeh Baat.

As long as we keep 360 deg SA, we are fine. The problem will come with a multi-centric attack, which is well expected.

We thought that in 71 and Kargil.
The result is clear.

Im not berating the performance of the 27th as much as raising alarm of not letting the celebrations get the better of our alertness and judgement.

We thought that in 71 and Kargil.
The result is clear.

Im not berating the performance of the 27th as much as raising alarm of not letting the celebrations get the better of our alertness and judgement.

You emphasize too much on celebrations.
Could you please point out specific events that you feel are over done in terms of celebrations.
Isn’t visiting different squadrons a routine normal thing for the air brass.
I don’t see cheer leaders lined up outside airbases or fire works exploding...

What makes you think PAF is not working hard and reinforcing their tactics quietly?

Back
Top Bottom