What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

PS. So my American wife, alarmed and asked me after work/5 pm yesterday, is it true that India has attacked 'terrorists' inside Pakistan? I said: What else you expect the Indians to say? Since 9/11 any country can attack anyone on the pretext of attacking 'terrorists'.

Did you read Pompeo's statement?

This is what is goingon on twitter,
D0bEbyPWwAA_u4i.jpg

You must feel very proud telling her today that we downed two Indian war planes and captured their pilots.

[Offtopic]

She's concerned about a war. Has been since 2002 since India amassed its troops against Pakistan and she looked at the map and said, oh, Pakistan is so small in comparison!

For today... Well... I won't tell my real feelings to her. Haha!

PS. She dislikes Indians because she thinks 'they stink' and that 'Indian doctors are arrogant'. She works in a medical office.

[Offtopic]

She's concerned about a war. Has been since 2002 since India amassed its troops against Pakistan and she looked at the map and said, oh, Pakistan is so small in comparison!

For today... Well... I won't tell my real feelings to her. Haha!

PS. She dislikes Indians because she thinks 'they stink' and that 'Indian doctors are arrogant'. She works in a medical office.

Haha gotcha, I can’t wait to go to work with my head held high.

Eye witness account of how IAF pilot got captured.

Yep. And that is a point in Pakistan's favor.

Any interviews broadcast of the crowd who tried to beat him up?
It seems that there are two pilots but we will tow the party line so 1 captured also he fired at the civilians so that explains the beating. For Solomon the video is above you post.

Admins and moderators should disable everyone from starting new threads for time being and merge all war threads to one. Everyone is creating new thread every other minute and its hard to track all threads and if its just one thread its easy to navigate around and get knowledge and info from it than browsing 300 threads..
please disable new thread create option for few days for everyone

Admins and moderators should disable everyone from starting new threads for time being and merge all war threads to one. Everyone is creating new thread every other minute and its hard to track all threads and if its just one thread its easy to navigate around and get knowledge and info from it than browsing 300 threads..
please disable new thread create option for few days for everyone

Exactly, I have stated on several threads there should only be a single thread on this issue but it goes on unabated. It's getting cluttered & confusing.

Allah hu Akbar. Congratulations to CAS, Imran Khan, and all of the Pakistani Nation. PAF 9 Sqn successfully interdicted "top of the line" aircraft of the IAF, only to completely ruin their morale, tactics, and superior AEW, BVR, AESA, and Datalink capability for a long time. Tu Shaheen Hay....Tu Shaheen Hay... Bravo my boys. This is the PAF I flew in, and this is the PAF we raised.

Sir, Many thanks for the message. I hope you ahve read sir Kaiser Tufails msg too. For a noob like me, can you please elaborate or throw some light on it.

No wonder RAF entered into a twinning agreement with Sq. 9. By the grace of Allah SWT these guys are mean men flying mean machines.

Back
Top Bottom