What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Now they have also downed our imaginary F-16 which never took part in the OP to begin with.

What they need to know, & we need to make sure that they know, is that we celebrate martyrdom. There is no shame in death for us when serving our nation. If an F-16 had been shot down the pilot's family would have been receiving masses at their home for fatiah. & if he lived his family will still be visited by a large number of people.

This man should be treated honorably. He did what he did for his country. As someone who has had a family member as a PoW (I really hope he does not become one..meaning we don't have a war!), I would want him to be treated well and professionally. All indications are that is the case.

Further, his dignity should be respected here on PDF too.

This man should be treated honorably. He did what he did for his country. As someone who has had a family member as a PoW (I really hope he does not become one..meaning we don't have a war!), I would want him to be treated well and professionally. All indications are that is the case.

lol

India bombs and massacres Kashmiris in the LoC day after day, night after night. Pakistani servicemen doen't pay with their lives, normal everyday Kashmiris do.

He should be executed, for murder.

He should be executed, for murder.
in public hang him

52898452_10205331007431060_5174300625097195520_n.jpg

Well, there is a video where he isnt in shackles (not even cuffs), nor beaten (though villagers whose house he could have dropped bomb on were not too happy) - Pak army protected him...and he is impressed with the treatment while sipping tea! I think that is considerably honorably as possible for breaking international laws and venturing purposefully into our air space for god knows what reasons!

The death toll is so ridiculously high that Pakistan cannot reveal it at this time.

We dropped 10 Spice-2000 bombs and 2 Popeye missiles at the targets. 6 M-2000s crossed the LoC and fired at standoff ranges. So there's no way there wasn't any effect. That defied common sense.
lols gj!

yabba dabba doo!

Back
Top Bottom