What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Lets be sure that this thread is cleared off any derailing.

Regards,

Please ban these two idiots randomradio and the other jackass called sneaker. Both of them have been trolling this thread and every other thread since morning.

abi.JPG

Whatchu talking about? There is no media at the place of the strikes.

The PA has cordoned off the area.
bro you are a senior member and I really dont expect such amateur statements from you..your patriotism is not letting you see the truth..350 people dead and how will we hide the bloodshed over that area..produce satellite images of your desired area..

The death toll is so ridiculously high that Pakistan cannot reveal it at this time.

We dropped 10 Spice-2000 bombs and 2 Popeye missiles at the targets. 6 M-2000s crossed the LoC and fired at standoff ranges. So there's no way there wasn't any effect. That defied common sense.
oh no man. there was certain effect. Hamid mir (TV Anchor) went there and found a dead crow. It looked almost like a terrorist.

Both downed jets were MIG-21 Bison? Indian members of the forum have become missing in action. :-)
There is no comments on second jet
While they say "ground troops witness a Pakistani f16 falling in Azad Kashmir"
Only reason why u see comments on this is because pilot was in Pakistan

Initially people debunked it as ssying their pilot will never say i am Hindu ..well..he said that

will be back tomorrow evening...

I have a feeling ...things gonna happen tonight or in a few days time...the way FS handled the press conference...not taking any questions...the presence of that air force guy next to him...silently sitting...i dont think he spoke even one word...why was he even there ? was that a message of some sort ? it did felt weird to me...something surely is cooking....thats what an aam aadhmi like me think.

looks like the pilot ejected, the plane went into self-destruct mode autopilot, heading for the nearest water source and dived.

This man should be treated honorably. He did what he did for his country. As someone who has had a family member as a PoW (I really hope he does not become one..meaning we don't have a war!), I would want him to be treated well and professionally. All indications are that is the case.

Back
Top Bottom